Skin Deep

тнê cenтeяρiêce ♛ C L O S E D

Skin Deep 

............. .......................... .......................... .........

  

Pairing: Kyungsoo/Everyone

Setting: Model AU!

Word Count: 877

Dedicated to: all my lovely readers & subcribers

 

Ah, Kyungsoo's typical life of being a model. Welcome to the wits and woes of model Do Kyungsoo.

 

 Myspace Page Dividers

 

When Jongin looked into Kyungsoo’s soft dark eyes; he was completely under his spell. Jongin has never fallen so hard for someone like this before. He was so in love, it hurts him like glass cutting his skin; because he didn’t know if Kyungsoo felt the same way. Kim Jongin, the charismatic model who oozed confidence and was the epitome of gorgeous, the very

Kim Jongin who had the most alluring smirk and swag, who had girls and boys going on their knees for him, couldn’t handle this.

 

Jongin met Kyungsoo by pure chance and the circumstances had them spending lots of time together. Twice or thrice in a week, the two of them would meet up for the same photo-shoot because apparently Kyungsoo was scouted by a modelling company, the very same company that scouted Jongin.

 

Kyungsoo never did anything special or out of ordinary. In fact, if Jongin had the words to describe Kyungsoo at the first blush would be plain, normal and mundane. That was until his gaze met Kyungsoo’s; Jongin swore his world went in slow motion. Kyungsoo’s eyes were ing majestic, huge and perfectly rounded, eyelashes prettily curling up and his irises had a light tone of hazel behind them, all the aspects framing his heart shaped face beautifully.

 

 

“Excuse me, J-Jongin-sshi.” Kyungsoo’s voice was heaven. “Tao says it’s your turn and he’d like you to grab your red jacket along.”

 

“A-Ah, sure.” Jongin has never once stuttered in his life. This would be his first time and hopefully the last time he ever do this in front of Do Kyungsoo. As he moved to walk pass Kyungsoo, Jongin purposely brushed the side of their hands together. Kyungsoo’s skin was awfully soft. Jongin liked the pink flush on Kyungsoo’s cheeks too after that.

 

Still, Jongin didn’t understand why Tao kept glaring at him during the photo shoot. He’s never seen Tao look so green in the eyes before. When his turn was over, Jongin finally got it. Seeing Tao’s possessive hand looping around Kyungsoo’s waist was all Jongin needed to know that he has some competition.

 

  Myspace Page Dividers

 

Kyungsoo had got up and taken off his shoes and was wading into the swallow pools of swirling water. He was not affected by the longing gazes he was earning from his colleagues as he stepped gracefully among the rocks and the swirling rivulets of water. His pants were folded up to his knees, revealing the smooth skin below his knee caps and tiny droplets of water glistened like diamonds on his porcelain skin.

 

Luhan managed to calm his erratic heart, breathing deeply and exhaling loudly before giving out commands. Yet he couldn’t help but let his gaze linger a little longer at Kyungsoo’s exposed skin. “Could you bend forward a little, Kyungsoo? And tilt your head a little to face the camera, dear.”

 

The doe eyed male nodded silently, his rounded glassy orbs looking directly at the camera perched at the beach side. Kyungsoo’s short hair blew carelessly in the breeze, the thin material of his skin could barely shield his skin from the prickling coldness. The male shivered and it didn’t go unnoticed by the cameraman.

 

 

“Hyung, are you cold?” Sehun raised his head and rested his eyes intently on Kyungsoo’s. “Do you need a jacket or something?” Sehun didn’t stop talking. “YAHH, CHANYEOL HYUNGG. PLEASE GET A JACKET PRONTO.”

“I’m fine –” Kyungsoo waved his hands at Sehun, signalling for him to listen but fails.

 

 

“Baby~ You’ll get a cold.”

Kyungsoo squeaked when a huge, heavy material was being wrapped around him. The shorter male sighed in content as his body slowly got used to the comforting warmth of the thick jacket surrounding his small frame. Kyungsoo giggled, burying his nose to the collar to take a sniff; it smelled of pines and grasses, how natural.

 

“Does it really smell that good?”

Kyungsoo blinked at the eyeliner prince who moved to stand in front of him. “Oh, Baekhyun hyung. Your jacket … umm … thanks.”

 

Baekhyun chuckled, finger creeping up to pinch Kyungsoo’s cheeks. “Aw, you’re so cute. No wonder Jongin is interested!” His cheery tone dropped into a darker and malicious one. “But that punk will have to get through me first.”

“W-What?” Kyungsoo’s mouth was slightly open and his lips looked like soft, tiny pillows. How much Baekhyun wanted to sink his teeth into them.

 

 

“HERE’S MY JACKET, KYUNGIE~!” Chanyeol came dashing towards the two males at high speed, waving an obnoxiously glittering pink jacket. “PLEASE TREASURE IT!” He yelled, lips twisting up into a grin when he saw the blush on Kyungsoo’s face.

There’s one thing though; Chanyeol would definitely remember the darkest blush on Kyungsoo’s face when the tall model carried him over his shoulder (despite the yelps and whines) and ran around the beach in circles (enjoying Kyungsoo’s breath hitting the back of his neck and his small fists pounding his shoulder).

 

When Yixing came back from getting drinks at the shack, he was mildly surprised to see his angel wearing his jacket. Yixing bit his lip, deep in thoughts until he pretty much decided that he wouldn’t mind letting Kyungsoo wear his jackets. No, he likes leaving his scent on Kyungsoo. The smell of pines and grass.


[ LADY'S CORNER]

This is a little training/warm up for my English essay writing exam tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll get some brilliant ideas :) It's a Kyungsoo/Everyone short drabble. First time writing Model AU! maybe I'll write a continuation for this, it depends.

Dedicated to all the lovely people out there :D