he's mine!

тнê cenтeяρiêce ♛ C L O S E D

He's Mine! 

............. .......................... .......................... .........

 

Pairing: Kai/Kyungsoo/Jongin

Word Count: 3,000

Requested by: justpeachy77

 

 "So they're your boyfriends?"

 

 Myspace Page Dividers

 

Jongin and Kai.

They are identical twins, brothers of the same blood and (sometimes) best friends. Kai was born a few seconds earlier than Jongin and thus making him the older brother and Jongin the younger one. However, their two contradicting personalities often clash with each other.

Jongin likes to rap while Kai likes to dance. Kai doesn’t give a damn about his academic performance while Jongin studies diligently to maintain his rankings. Jongin’s the (sometimes shy) prince charming of the school. Kai has natural bad boy vibes and is known as the heartbreaker in his school.

Despite of their differences, the twin brothers do have a few things in common. Their favourite food is kimchi spaghetti with lots and lots of cheese. Jongin and Kai loves music especially those songs with genre of ballad and jazz. Jongin and Kai never did have an interest with the blue penguin Pororo, at least not until now.

 

There’s only one thing that could sum up their similarities; neatly black combed hair, wide doe eyes, heart shaped lips, cute button nose, small hands and petite sized senior, Do Kyungsoo.

 

 Myspace Page Dividers

 

“Let’s get started, shall we?”

 

Giving a firm nod, Kai kept drumming his fingers on the table, one hand leaning over the back of his chair while he bobbed his head up and down, humming a rhythm. Kai watched with an intense gaze as his tutor pulled out a sheet of paper from his bag and slid it towards him.

 

“It’s a geometric progression if you can see and we can use this formula here,” Kyungsoo explained, (magically) popping a pencil out from behind his ears and quickly scribbling on the paper. “When you divide the first two progressions, you’ll get the same number with…”

 

Kai was unusually quiet today, too quiet in fact, Kyungsoo mused on. The smirking male would always be making smart comments while flirting shamelessly with his tutor, if that includes inappropriate touching. It was all very suspicious. But Kyungsoo didn’t make any comments about that.

 

“To prove this, we can also use the third and fourth…” The tip of the pencil made a small circle around the numbers, leaving thick black lines behind the paper. “..by dividing them. Do you understand, Kai?”

There was a few seconds of silence and Kyungsoo blinked at the lack of Kai’s response. The petite male raised his head and his stare as well, tracing up from the chiselled muscles (Kyungsoo’s pupils dilated) peeking teasingly behind Kai’s ped leather jacket up to the fine collar bones (Kyungsoo gulped) then finally to the perfectly sculpted face and those dark, smouldering cat-like eyes.

 

Those said feline orbs turned a shade darker when they saw Kyungsoo’s innocent wide eyed gaze and the pink colour spreading across his pale cheeks. A small twitch was obvious on Kai’s lips as a slow, handsome smirk carved itself on his full lips.

 

“K-Kai?” Kyungsoo choked out, almost dropping the pencil in his hand. Feeling feeble suddenly, Kyungsoo scooted back a little, backing himself up to the wall because of Kai’s predatory smirk. The senior bit his lip nervously, hands his orange hoodie.

 

“Yeah, gorgeous?” Kai’s voice was in a seductive husky tone, the exact one he used on his preys, making them go weak on their knees for him (other than Kyungsoo because he honestly thinks that Kai’s voice sounded hoarse, maybe Kai was having sore throat?)

 

Doe eyes blinked at him owlishly, so pure and full of naivety. “Are you not feeling well today? You seem a bit different from usual..” Kyungsoo’s eyebrows creased together, creating small wrinkly lines above his forehead. “Should I bring you to the nurse?”

 

Kai bit his inner cheek at Kyungsoo’s adorable obliviousness to his attempts of flirting with the petite male. Nevertheless, Kai still likes the dense personality of Kyungsoo, forever wide eyed and confused, so delicious looking.  God, will he stop biting his lips like that? It’s making him so hot and all..

 

“Kai-ssi?” Kyungsoo tilted his head cutely and Kai swore he could see the fireworks flashing and flowers blooming around Kyungsoo’s beautiful face.

 

Kai’s blank stare elevated up to Kyungsoo’s large blinking orbs, face full of question marks. The tanned male swallowed once. “No, it’s fine. Just continue.”

 

“If you insist...” Kyungsoo’s soothing voice trailed off as he averted his attention back to the mathematical question in front of him but not before throwing the most gorgeous eye smile to the tanned male. Eyes turning into crescents and heart shaped lips forming into a gleaming smile.

 

Yes, Kyungsoo’s smile was contagious. And for the first time, Kai didn’t smirk back because he just couldn’t mock that beautiful smile, he felt like he needed to return the favour, except Kai knew that his crooked smile wouldn’t be able to rival Kyungsoo’s.

Kai lost a part of his heart that day. Kai found a new profound interest in the school’s innocent doe eyed male that day. Kai learned how to solve geometrical solutions that day. And..

Kai thinks he’s fallen in love.

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

Jongin, on the other hand, has long ago fallen.

 

Spotting the apple of his eye, Jongin speed walked just a teensy bit while trying to maintain his coolness. His sunshine was currently stapling a few announcements on the notice board but Jongin could see Kyungsoo was undergoing some difficultly due to his height.

 

Kyungsoo reached up to his tippy toes and yet the poor boy still couldn’t stick the red piece of paper to the board. Seeing the look of frustration on Kyungsoo’s scrunched up face, Jongin realised one thing; no matter what emotion runs across Do Kyungsoo’s face, he’ll still look like a fluffy stuff toy. Jongin wanted to squeeze the life out of the Kyungsoo stuff toy, if it ever did existed.

 

“Need help with that, Kyungsoo?” Jongin asked politely, tapping a finger on Kyungsoo’s shoulder. A horrified yelp echoed along the hallways and the stack of papers Kyungsoo was holding in his hand a second ago went flying everywhere. Okay, Jongin took note that he should never sneak up behind his sunshine again.

 

“Omo…” Kyungsoo flailed around wildly, jaw dropping and eyes widening. Then, he felt hands grabbing his shoulder. “E-Eeh?” Kyungsoo whirled around, way too fast and got himself dizzy, almost stumbling into Jongin’s arms. A flash of recognition lit up in Kyungsoo’s eyes and Jongin’s smile turned dreamy. “Jong…Jongin?”

 

“Mmm.” Jongin nodded, looping his hands around Kyungsoo’s arm to stabilise the shorter male although his hands did linger on Kyungsoo’s hips and waist. So small… The gentlemen inside of Jongin slapped him hard, bringing the tanned male back to reality. “Y-Yeah, that’s me.” Jongin’s hands retreated quickly, one rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

 

Kyungsoo couldn’t retain his soft laughter. “Of course, who else would you be?” Raising his eyebrow, Kyungsoo squatted to pick up the scattered papers.

 

Jongin’s awkward smile faded away. “Well, I thought you would’ve mistaken me for Kai since we look alike.” Jongin joined Kyungsoo, helping his best friend to collect the papers, occasionally stealing a glance at the doe eyed male from the corner of his eyes.

 

Another chuckle came from Kyungsoo, his answering tone was light and cheery. “Kim Jongin, I’ve known you for five years. We’re practically the best of best friends.” Kyungsoo smiled at Jongin’s outstretched hand, handling him the papers. “I think I’ve known you since forever. Besides, you’re fairer than Kai.”

 

Jongin shivered when Kyungsoo’s fingers brushed his own. It sent warm fuzzy feelings straight to his heart and his skin would prickle in the oddest way, and yet Jongin liked it. “Am I now?” Jongin played along with Kyungsoo, poking the older boy’s cheek. “Honestly, I think you’re the fairest.”

 

Kyungsoo’s smile resurfaced. “Indeed I am!” Giggling, the doe eyed male poked his tongue out playfully and swatted Jongin’s finger away. “I’m the guy version of Snow White.” Thus, a poking war commenced between the two students.

 

 

“I’ll be your prince charming right?”

“In your dreams, Jongin.”

“Aw, why not?” Jongin pouted.

Kyungsoo fought the urge to squeal at Jongin’s adorableness. “Be-Because…”

Jongin’s smile widened. “Because?”

“Just because.”

 

Kyungsoo hummed happily over his victory. He was about to continue his job, but Jongin suddenly decided to do something else. Kyungsoo didn’t know what to feel when Jongin abruptly scooped down to plant a peck on Kyungsoo’s pinkly flourished cheek. Even when Jongin did pull away with a chuckle, Kyungsoo’s mind was still unresponsive.

“What was that for?” Kyungsoo pressed a hand to the place where Jongin’s lips were previously. “Y-You could have warn me before doing that..” Kyungsoo blushed redder.

 

“Because..” Jongin tapped his chin in thought. “Just because.” Jongin looked smugingly satisfied of himself.

“Yah!” Kyungsoo squeaked out, hitting Jongin on the forearm. “Since when have you been so disobedient?”

 

Jongin laughed between his winces because of Kyungsoo’s punches. “It’s not my fault that you’re so kissable.” Jongin pressed another kiss to Kyungsoo’s eyelids, making the older boy gasped and his eyelashes flutter rapidly.

 

 Myspace Page Dividers

 

Kyungsoo didn’t know what to feel.

But one thing he was sure; he liked the jumpy sensation in his stomach when Jongin comes close to him and plants a kiss like it is a natural thing to do. Maybe, Kyungsoo could get used to this.

 

The next day, Kyungsoo really didn’t know what to feel.

 

“Go out with me.”

How could he say no when this persistent male was backing him up into the corner of the classroom? Kai’s eyes were glittering dark diamonds, the more Kyungsoo stared into them, the more Kyungsoo wanted to drown in them.

 

“Kai..” Kyungsoo weakly pushed at Kai’s chest that was pressing up against his. It wasn’t helping that Kai purposely placed his hand next to Kyungsoo’s head on the wall, successfully trapping Kyungsoo between the wall and his body. Kai’s cologne was too much for Kyungsoo to take, it was far too intoxicating, the manly scent.

 

“I like you, Kyungsoo.” Kai’s voice was a deep rumble yet it was so soft, Kyungsoo could barely hear it if not for the close distance between them. “I just realised it yesterday..” Kai averted his gaze, trying to look everywhere except into Kyungsoo’s imploring orbs. He hoped he was tanned enough so that Kyungsoo couldn’t spot the blush that was forming on his face.

 

“…Oh..” Kyungsoo blurted out, finally catching the meaning. “I didn’t expect…oh…” Kyungsoo kept mumbling to himself, tips of his ears turning pinker and pinker. What in the world is happening to him? First, it was Jongin and his comforting kisses. And now, Kai and his confession? These two Kims are driving him insane.

It was such a rare sight, Kyungsoo pondered. Kai was blushing, blushing like a schoolgirl who’s confessing to her crush, and for once, Kai was not smirking or flirting with him. Somehow, Kyungsoo caught a glimpse of the real, vulnerable Kai hiding underneath the conceiting, arrogant playboy Kai, his motherly side immediately perked up at this.

 

“Hey..” Kyungsoo whispered out gently, bringing Kai’s face back to face him. Kyungsoo found it fascinating, the way their skin tones contrast with each other and the way his palm fit perfectly to cup Jongin’s cheek. Kyungsoo felt his face heating up just a little. “I’m not that experience in this field…..but I’m………Thank you.” Now, it was Kyungsoo’s turn to avert his eyesight.

 

Kai wasn’t expecting this. He didn’t expect himself to bravely walk up to Do Kyungsoo and corner him in an empty classroom, trapping him there, inhaling his vanilla scent and confessing (forcing) him to go out with him. But either way, Kai was contented because just the sight of Kyungsoo blushing (because of him) and smiling (just at him) was enough to make his heart soar.

 

“I need to go now. I promised Jongin that I’ll meet him after school…”

Jongin?”

 

“Kim Jongin, your twin brother.” Kyungsoo said, blinking at him. Great, now Kyungsoo must think that he was some daft who doesn’t remember his own twin brother.

 

Kai sighed, caressing the skin on Kyungsoo’s neck, thumb making circular motions. “I know that.” Kai leaned down and breathed into Kyungsoo’s ear. “Now, now, since when have you been going out with my brother, little rabbit?” Kai tongued Kyungsoo’s ear before biting down onto the soft flesh, coaxing a keen from the petite male.

 

“We’re b-best friends.” Kyungsoo shut his eyes, hands palming onto Kai’s thin sweatshirt. “It’s normal for us to go out. Besides, Jongin’s going to buy me an ice-cream.” Kyungsoo’s child persona came out. “I-I wanted vanilla flavour..” The cute boy whimpered.

 

Kai kissed the tip of Kyungsoo’s ear as an apology for biting him. “Fine.” Kai grunted, giving in to Kyungsoo’s naivety. “But I’m coming along with you two.”

 

Myspace Page Dividers

 

 

Jongin saw green when Kyungsoo appeared with Kai’s hand wrapping around his waist in a possessive manner.

“Hyung, what’re you doing here?” Jongin literally spat out in disgust. No, usually he would talk to Kai politely but not now, not when his brother had his dirty hands on his sunshine.

 

“I missed you too, Jongin.” Kai sarcastically replied, earning a jab of elbow from Kyungsoo. “Y-Yah, that hurts Soo..” Kai whined, rubbing his stomach.

 

“Hi, Jongin. Sorry I took so long, Kai wanted to join us for ice-cream as well.” Kyungsoo ignored Kai’s protests, stepping forward to walk with Jongin. “I hope you don’t mind.” Kyungsoo’s eyes turned round, sparkling and innocent, hands tugging on Jongin’s shirt.

 

“Of course not.” Jongin lied through his teeth, throwing a glare at Kai who smirked and shrugged. “Vanilla flavour right?” Jongin asked, smiling when he intertwined his hands with Kyungsoo’s and pressing his lips firmly onto Kyungsoo’s forehead, grateful for their height difference.

 

A red-faced Kyungsoo stuttered. “N-Ne..”

 

Kai immediately cut in, pulling his Kyungsoo away from his twin brother. “Yah, do you always go around kissing people’s boyfriends?” Kai narrowed his eyes and hugged Kyungsoo closer him, embracing the shorter male tightly and squeezing the air supply out of him.

 

“Since when did Kyungsoo become your boyfriend, hyung? Kyungsoo’s been mine since we met each other.” Jongin glared back with equal fierceness. Jongin grabbed onto Kyungsoo’s hand and tugged him towards him, making the poor boy smash into his chest with a muffled protest.

 

“Guess it’s time for him to find someone better.” Kai smugly retorted.

“Yeah, after he dumps you.” Jongin smirked.

“You little brat-”

 

 

A loud grumbling sound made them halt their argument. The two tanned males blinked confusedly before staring down at a teary face Kyungsoo. Immediately, a wave of guilt hit them hard in the face. Jongin loosened his grasp onto Kyungsoo, one hand brushing the dark locks of Kyungsoo’s hair.

“What’s the matter, Kyungie? Please don’t cry.”

 

Kai bit his lip and used his thumb to brush at the corner of Kyungsoo’s eyes, wiping away the unshed tears. “Pabo, why are you crying?”

 

There was that grumbling sound again. Kyungsoo whined. “I’m hungry ..and you both are fighting over useless things.” The doe eyed male choked back a whimper when his stomach screamed out in hunger. “Can we eat now?”

 

Kai and Jongin glanced at each other, contemplating their thoughts. No, we’re not fighting over useless things.

 

 

“Pabo, if you’re hungry you can just say so.” Kai nudged Kyungsoo’s forehead.

Jongin frowned at his brother’s actions. He cooed softly at Kyungsoo, despite the male being a year older than him, Jongin felt that he was the matured one between the two of them. “Sshhh, Kyungie. We’ll get some ice-cream now, so stop crying.” Jongin ruffled Kyungsoo’s head affectionately.

 

Kyungsoo made an appreciative sound at the back of his throat, head nodding furiously and biting his lip. “Mmmm.”

The Kim brothers went ‘awww’. The two of them gave Kyungsoo a kiss on each side of the cheek, Jongin on the left and Kai on the right.

 

“Double scoops of vanilla on me.” Kai’s face broke into a grin at the rapidly blinking Kyungsoo (who honestly had no idea what’s going on). “Let’s share that.” Kai winked and wounded a hand around Kyungsoo’s hip, it was turning into a habit.

 

“Triple scoops on me then.” Jongin unhurriedly added in, hands already tugging Kyungsoo to walk towards the ice-cream shop with Kai walking next to Kyungsoo, pressing the male extremely close to his side.

 

In the end, Kyungsoo did wind up sharing the double scoop ice-cream with Kai and the triple scoop one with Jongin as well. Kyungsoo didn’t know what to feel when the following days came after that.

 

Jongin and his relationship went from best friends to boyfriends but they haven’t reached the level of being lovers yet. Jongin was a very caring boyfriend, he would never pressure his sunshine to do something he wasn’t ready for. Kyungsoo likes the slow progress of their relationship; Jongin would hold hands with him while they walked to their class, sometimes they would steal some kisses when no one else is looking.

As for Kai, Kyungsoo was constantly being smothered by hot kisses and teasing touches. Sometimes, Kai would push Kyungsoo into an empty classroom to begin their long make out session. Luckily, they didn’t get caught by any teachers or the janitor on shift. Kai was exhilarating and sweet at the same time. The male would constantly seek for body contact with Kyungsoo, almost afraid that if he looked away for just a second, Kyungsoo would disappear.

 

 

“So, they’re your boyfriends?”

Kyungsoo smiled at his neighbour slash brother figure, Kim Joonmyun. “I guess you could say that.”


[ Lady's Corner]

URGH, THIS MONSTER WROTE ITSELF. I was suppose to post this last Sunday but the ideas keep flooding in. In the end 1k of words turned into 3k of pure KaiSoo. Jongin's the sweet side of Kai while Kai is the alter persona of Kai whenever he's on the stage. I'm blabbering now :x

Okay, so I'm putting The Centerpiece on temporarily HIATUS. Don't freak out okay? Because I have to update my other fics and the BaekSooYeol I promised :D So, don't worry; this is not the end of Kyungsoo's love stories 8D Because I still have plently of Kyungsoo love feels to write ;~~;

Until then~