Confess will ya?!!!!

The Matchmaker's Masterplan !!

Daehyun was screaming and trying to pull away from Yongguk but yongguk had an iron grip on him. He pushed Himchan and Ukwon  into one of the holes dug in the ground. There were a whole bunch of kids in the holes, fighting. 

" Hey do me a favour and throw the broom in here will ya?!" yelled Himchan. " This?" asked Daehyun stopping to pick up the broom. Himchan nodded and daehyun threw it in. It hit Himchan on the forehead.

Back to pulling of Daehyun away.

" YOU ARE VIOLATING MY CLOTHES" screamed Daehyun but Yongguk was already outside. He led Daehyun to an alleyway and pushed him roughly against a wall, and stared at him intensely. 

"..... Hasn't your mum told you that staring is rude?" snapped daehyun. 

Yongguk's eyes widened in surprise. "What? I've done this to so many girls and they all gave in!! They even told me that i had killer eyes!" said Yongguk letting go of Daehyun who chuckled. " Killer eyes? If you think you have killer eyes, then i say squirrels have fire in theirs!" laughed Daehyun.

Yonguk cocked a brow and watched Daehyun laugh, Is he this lame all the time?

Daehyun cleared his throat and straightened up. " Now what is this business we have unfinished? I don't remmember an agreement regarding you.... Let me check" he said pulling out a notebook. Yongguk snatched it out of his hands. 

" Look. I know it hurts to be ignored but I was busy these past few days. Just let me check and tell you the fees----" 

Daehyun stopped as Yongguk rolled his sleeves and walked upto him. He pulled Daehyun by the collar and pressed his lips against his. 

Oh god! I missed this. Its just complete bliss. For a grumpy sour boy, he does have tender lips...he thought as he tilted his head to deepen the kiss.

Wait.... WHAT THE !!!! OH MY GOD!!!! HE'S KISSING ME!!! AAAARGH!!! wait...thought Daehyun

" OW!!" screamed Yongguk pulling away as daehyun lowered the fork." WHO CARRIES FORKS WITH THEM?" yelled Yongguk in disbelief.

" WHAT THE IS YOU PROBLEM!!!! IF YOU WANT TO PRACTICE KISSING GO KISS  A GIRL CAUSE I AIN'T ONE!!!" he screamed spitting and wiping his mouth. " I CAN'T HELP IT YOU MORON!!! I WOULDN'T KISS YOU FOR A JOKE!! ..... I like you!" said Yongguk quietly,finally confessing what had been on his mind for a while now. 

He watched as Daehyuns eyes widened. And now he'll smile and tell me he likes me too...he thought watching Daehyun. But he got a completely different reaction

" AAAAAARRRGH!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! HE'S GAY!!!! AND HE LIKES ME!!! BUT YOU CAN'T LIKE ME!!!!!" yelled Daehyun brandishing his fork at Yongguk.

" Why not!! Are you already taken or something? If you are tell me so that i can go get rid of whoever stands between us!!"

"..... Ew... That was cheesy. YOU CAN'T LIKE ME CAUSE THE CHIC LIKES YOU AND THEN  I WON'T GET MA MONEY!!!!" screamed Daehyun

Yongguk frowned. " Chick? What chick?" he asked in confusion.

Uh oh,thought Daehyun

" He hehehe.... You know...the yellow ones... who grow up and get eaten...." said Daehyun weakly. "  AND I'M NOT GAY!!! GO GET KYUNG IF YOU WANT TO!!!!" he added changing the subject

" TOO BAD!!! I LIKE YOU AND YOU BETTER LIKE ME!!!!! OR I'LL MAKE YOU!! This is the first time I've genuinely liked someone. All those girls were just for my entertainment. I like you Daehyun. Please .... accept my feelings..." said Yongguk genuinely, turning a little red, cause he wasn't used to these kina things. Will he?

Daehyun stared at Yongguk for a while. He shook his head. " Errrrr..... These people... What the did i do to deserve this? How many times do i have to tell them that i'm A ual?" he muttered pushing past Yongguk and walking away.

He's actually walking away from me? Why this bastard.. Instead of standing there moping like in those dramas, with a low growl, Yongguk started running after Daehyun. I'll make you mine....

Thud Thud Thud Thud. 

"Huh? What's that?" wondered Daehyun turning around. He saw Yongguk running towards him, his tattered uniform blowing in the wind, determination etched on his face.

" HOLY CHIC.. AAAAARRRRGHHHHHH!!!!! PSYCHOPATH! MAN KISSER! ! CHILD ABUSER!!!!!" screamed Daehun running away.

Oh god not again groaned Yongguk gearing up.

*************************

In the chaotic building .

" YOU ONLY HAVE ONE CHANCE YA KNOW!!!!! SO DIE!!!!!" screamed Himchan pulling Ukwon back and forth by his shirt. 

" NOOOOOO!!!!! NOT THE HAIR LOVELY LADY!!!!" screamed Zico as Gina pulled his dreadlocks in between a very big pair of scissors.

SNAP.

" NOOOO!!!" wailed Zico. " It's not your hair punk. I think someone broke you friends spine." said Gina pointing with her scissors to B Bomb who was crawling on the ground like a worm.

" BRING HIM IN!!!!" screamed some students and Jaehyo was dumped in a pile of sand.

" BEHOLD THE ONE AND ONLY KYUNG!!!! THE OTHER ONE IS NOW, DEAD...." screamed the student Kyung raising the block b kyungs body high above.

" He looks like that monkey in Lion King who raises the lion baby no?" asked Jongup 

" The baboon you mean.." corrected Youngjae. " You baffoon" said a guy

" THROW HIM!! THROW HIM!! THROW HIM!!!!" chanted the students as student kyung staggered with the weight.

" GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!! LISTEN UP!" said Zico pulling a chair from a boy who was about to throw it at P.O He got onto it. "Listen up people!! We kidnapped Bang Bangguk to get money but he went away. So why are we all fighting?" asked Zico. " IT'S BANG YONGGUK NOT BANG BANGGUK!!!!" screamed the president of the Yongguk Saesang club.

" Yeah yeah it's the same." said Zico dismissively. " So... why are you guys involved in this battle for rights?"

" We enjoy it. It's nice to beat up people. Plus girls find gangster guys attractive." said a guy flexing his muscles. The girls cringed.

" Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but look at us. We are real gangsters, but we're still single." said Zico while the rest of Block B nodded in agreement. "I almost got one but it turned out to be a man dressed up like a woman" said P.O angrily.

" Guys. We learnt a good lesson. Fighting won't solve anything. We just need money, you wanna fight. So I suggest you guys go to the wrestling match tonight, while we go rob a bank ... sounds good?" asked Zico. The students whispered among themselves. 

" Alright!" screamed oone of them as they began to cheer. 

" WE AIN'T GONNA WATCH. WE ARE GONNA BE IN THE RING!!! BOOYA!!!!" they cheered and rushed out pushing the block b member outta the way.

" Wow.... That was unexpected.... So what now?" asked Taeil trying to fix his broken nose.

" Now. We go to the bank and rob it...." said Zico. " But I can't walk..." said B Bomb. " Plus Jaehyo is a statue..." came Ukwons voice from the pit. Everyone turned to Jaehyo who had turned into stone thanks to the cement bath.

" Why then..... Let's sell him to an antique shop saying he's from ancient China, then go to the bank" said Zico limping towards the door, " Come on guys. DO YOU WANNA B BLOCK B... over and out---- AAAARGH!!!! " screamed Zico as he tumbled down the stairs.

******************

Daehyuns P.O.V

I'm at home. Ah I see you want to know what happened to me in detail don't you? Well I'm safe. I remember turning around to see my pursuer stopping and staring after me. I took a long road to my house or he will know where I live. 

Right now, I'm comfortably in my bed with a mug of hot  chocolate, watching a film, where a gangster is chasing  a girl to make her pay for the debts her parents had left. Her parents had died. How can she pay them? These gangsters think they are so cool but they are so impractical. Morons. Now when I was 5, I remember i had to pay for a soda can with my own money, so i actually banged the soda machine and used the coins that came out to pay fo it instead. You should do that too.

End of the P.O.V

Triiin, triiing triiing

" Huh?  I made sure  no one knows my number. The sound of it ringing sounds alien to me. Its been so long. Not even my parents know the number... Who could it be?" wonderd daehyun reaching out for the phone and picking it up. 

" What do you want caller?" asked daehyun boredly.

" Jung Daehyun you bastard" came a deep voice from the other side.

" ....... Who are you?" asked Daehyun tilting his mug of chocolate and squinting at it.

" ... Wait.... YOU CAN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE MY VOICE?''

" Are you a gangster who wants me to pay my parents debt money? Wait.... They're alive. Go talk to them." said daehyun indignantly.

" Grrrr.... You are testing my patience. All my life, I had everything I wanted. Clothes, food books girls. Get the picture? But then you came, and i don't know why but i fell for you but you keep rejecting me.... How can you not want me? Any girl would love to be in your place . You don't know how lucky you are daehyun."

" Eh?..... Do I know you? You talk like this guy I kinda know. That's creepy. Are you telemarketing soap opera's cause I ain't interested."

" Just face it. You like me..."

" Oh god! Yongguk! How'd you get my number you ?"

" I told you. I get whatever I want..... Tell me that you like me. I know you do." he said quietly.

" BUT I DON'T YOU LOSER!!!! I DON'T LIKE YOU!!!! YOU ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES----" screamed daehyun squeezing his pillow as if it were Yongguks neck

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN I GET ON YOUR NERVES WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE WHOSE DOING EXACTLY THAT?"

" THAT'S  NOT RELEVANT TO THE TOPIC AT HAND!!!! I'M NOT GAY!!!!" yelled Daehyun

" WELL THEN I'LL MAKE YOU!!!! "

" YOU CAN'T!!!!! NOW SHUT UP AND LET ME ENJOY MY NIGHT IN PEACE"

" You crossed the line Jung Daehyun. We'll see if you like me or not. Come to school on Monday. The game is on" he said in an unnaturally dark, deep voice.

The line went dead.

Daehyun shuddered. " Gosh these people. Stalkers. Wannabes. Trying to force people to like them. Hmph" grumbled Daehyun snuggling into his bed covers.

But he had a bad feeling about Monday. Something was going to happen. Something big