Chapter 9

I Got Married To Infinite

 

“Are your knees okay?”,Sunggyu looked at Ji Eun’s knees,concerned.”Yes,its not really bad.Just some scratches”,Ji Eun waved the matter away.”It looks like it hurts”,Sunggyu sighed.

“Ji Eunnie,I have a cute Hello Kitty plaster here,want the maknae hubby to paste it for you?”,Sungjong wriggled his eyebrows playfully.

“Ahahahaha,sure”,Ji Eun laughed.Sungjong quickly ran to her and gently pasted the pink Hello Kitty plaster on her knee.He softly blew on the wound,not wanting her to feel any pain.”Done”,he beamed.”Thank you,Jongie”,she grinned.

The husbands and wife were still at the theme park for the filming.They continued playing for hours and the husbands attempted to hold her hands all the time.But none of them succeed except for Woohyun who lifted her up on her horse.

They went for some refreshment after hours of playing at a small café.”Churros!Churros!”,Hoya demanded.”Hyung,you pay”,Dongwoo grinned at the dumbfounded Sunggyu.”Why is it always me?!”,Sunggyu complained.”Because you are the eldest hyung!”,the Infinite boys replied and laughed.

“I will go with you”,Ji Eun offered.Sunggyu’s face immediately brightened at his wife words.”Hey!No!Sunggyu hyung can go alone.Ji Eun,you stay here”,Sungyeol tugged onto her wrist.*Nice job,Lee Sungyeol!*,Sungyeol mentally cheered in his mind.”Yeah,leave my cute wife here.Hyung,you go alone”,Woohyun sulked.

“Its okay.You guys stay here alright.Let me go with Sunggyu oppa.I will make sure to buy each of you some delicious snacks”,Ji Eun smiled.Sunggyu felt giddy just by her calling him oppa.”Adious,guys~~”,he teased.The other members groaned at their hyung’s childishness.

“Are you tired today?”,Sunggyu asked.”Nope!Its so fun today.I hardly get to come to theme park and it feels great to be here today.Moreover,with you guys,my husbands”,Ji Eun giggled.Sunggyu swooned in his heart at her cuteness.

They reached the counter and got ready to order.”Hoya oppa wanted some churros”,Ji Eun tapped her chin as she checked the menu.”Let’s just buy each of them a stick of churros”,Sunggyu suggested.

“Hmm,but Woohyun oppa doesn’t eat chocolate right?”,Ji Eun blurted.Sunggyu was shocked.”How..did you know?”,he asked curiously.Ji Eun couldn’t answer that question too.She just said it out,as if she knew about it since the beginning.”Oh,he told me earlier”,she sheepishly smiled.”Oh”,Sunggyu nodded.*This is weird*.”Let’s just get him a plain ones”,Sunggyu said.

They ordered Americano for the coffee maniac Sungyeol and Lemon Frappe for Sungjong.Sunggyu got himself a cup of hot chocolate while the others had Latte Macchiato.

“Woah,Lemon Frappe!”,Sungjong clapped his hands in glee.”Oh my god”,Sungyeol eyes rounded as he took a sip of his Americano.”This is heaven”,he sighed dreamily.

Hoya took a bite of the churros and smiled.”You want some?”,he put the churros in front of Ji Eun,intending to feed her.”Ah..thank you..oppa”,she shyly took a bite.

Myungsoo clutched on his churros so tightly when he saw what Hoya did.”L wanted to eat minch churros!”,Sungyeol joked.Everyone laughed.Myungsoo looked away and furiously bite on his churros.*Its not funny*.

“I have a great suggestion!”,Woohyun suddenly spoke.”Churros kiss!”,he shouted excitedly and looked at Ji Eun.Ji Eun eyes enlarged and she almost chocked on her Macchiato.”Come here,come here!”,Woohyun ran to her and bit at the end of his churros.

“I want to do it too!”,the others fought to get their chances.Woohyun eyed the shocked Ji Eun and gestured her to bite the other end.She glanced at Cho PD and he encouragingly asked her to do it.

She hesitantly bit on it and her cheeks grew red immediately.She didn’t dare to move as Woohyun slowly got neared to her.Now,their lips were just inches away and Woohyun searched her eyes.*Should I..really do it?*.

The Infinite boys gulped at the sight and they were wondering whether Woohyun would kiss her or not.”No,no”,Myungsoo whispered when he saw the distance of Ji Eun’s face and Woohyun’s.

Woohyun took another bite of the churros and their lips were already slightly brushed against each other’s.Ji Eun had her eyes closed and her heart pounded in her chest,hard.*Thump,thump,thump*.She could felt his moist lips already.

Just when she thought they would lip locked,Woohyun withdraw himself from her.”Oh no!I lose my chance!”,Woohyun exclaimed.”Yes,yes!”,Sungyeol and Hoya punched their fist in the air.”You blushing?”,Sunggyu cupped both Ji Eun’s cheeks and examined her.”N-o”,she stammered and shook his hands away.She didn’t know why was she..disappointed.

Woohyun laughed out loud and excused himself to the toilet to freshen himself.His bright expression turned sad when he was out from the camera’s sight.*I don’t want to get her kiss this way.I don’t want to do it just for the show*.

 

-end-

Hey guys!Check out my friends fic,me as the co author!Please support us!:D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/261650/in-another-life-dbsk-jaejoong-reincarnation-romance-hyori-exo-luhan