Chapter 8

I Got Married To Infinite

 

“Scene 2 starting in..3..2..1..ACTION!”,Cho PD  announced.The filming continued with the Infinite boys and Ji Eun walking out from the gift shops,each having a cute hairbands of their head.

“So,what should we play first?”,Sungyeol turned to look at Ji Eun.”Hmm..”,Ji Eun tapped her chin,wondering.”Merry Go Around!”,she excitedly pointed to the ride that was just a few feet away from them.”Aww,that’s boring”,Dongwoo blurted.*PIAK*,”Wifey come first,don’t you know,Dongwoo hyung!”,Sungjong lightly chided with his index finger wagging at him.

“Lee Sungjong,you are lucky we are filming!”,Dongwoo murmured to himself.Ji Eun laughed at their interaction and began walking towards the ride.Myungsoo smirked before fastening his pace to walk beside her.The camera quickly focused into the MyungEun’s couple moment.Hey,Myungsoo hardly speak and fans demanded for Myungsoo’s scene more.Oh well,we are suppose to fulfill what the viewers want right?

Myungsoo had both of his hands in his pocket with his eyes fixed on Ji Eun’s hands.*Should I just hold her hands now?*.Myungsoo slowly pulled one of his hand out from his pockets and cleared his throat.”Eh?L-shii?Since when you were standing beside me?”,Ji Eun asked,not noticing his existence for she was too immersed to get on the ride.Who can blame her though?Idols hardly get chances to do all these because whatever they do,it will be straight into the internet.

“You can just call me L.Cut the formalities.Or you rather call me,L O-P-P-A?”,Myungsoo teased.Ji Eun just felt like jumping and swooning like a fangirl right at that moment.Did the cold cool looking L just asked her to call him oppa?”Ahhh,forget about it.I hated all these oppa stuff.Just continue calling me L”,Myungsoo shrugged.Her shoulders deflated immediately.*I didn’t even had the chance to answer him*.

They reached the Merry Go Around after some time.Sungjong and Sungyeol darted into the carousel like kids and sat on one of the biggest horses.”Ahahahahahah,we won!”,they cheered.”Hey!I wanted that white horse actually”,Ji Eun pouted.Both of them quickly get off from their horses and offered her theirs.She happily accepted their offer but unfortunately,she was too short to be able to get on the horse.

Sungjong and Sungyeol had already ran off to pick other horses,leaving her climbing onto the horse with much difficulties.”Aish”,she sighed,almost giving up.”Here,let me help you”,Woohyun appeared beside her and held out his palm.*This is my chance to hold her hands*.”Thank you,my husband”,she shyly giggled and put her hand on his.

Once her palm came contact with Woohyun’s,he gently wrapped his manly fingers around her petite ones.Her hands felt so soft and delicate that Woohyun had the feeling of not wanting to let go at all.He swiftly pulled her up on the horse,still holding onto her hands tightly.

Their hands fit perfectly for each other.Ji Eun’s heartbeat raced and her face immediately flushed red.But..wait a minute.Why does Woohyun’s hand felt so familiar?Its like as if she had..hold his hands before.Before she could even get deeper into her thoughts,someone interrupted them.”Hands off,hands off!”,Hoya came over and separated both their hands together.”You cannot be the one holding her first!No fair,Woohyun.You always get all the girls”,Hoya complained.

“Hyung is jealous,Woohyun.Hyung is much more older,you should let hyung get married first”,Sunggyu sighed and patted Woohyun’s shoulder.”No can’t do,hyung”,Woohyun laughed and send flying hearts from his chest to Ji Eun,causing her to burst out in laughter.

“You always use these kind of thing to get girls!No fair!”,Sungyeol shouted from his horse.”Playboy”,Ji Eun rolled her eyes jokingly.”Even though I have 7 husbands,you can’t cheat on me you know!”,Ji Eun leaned closer and pinched Woohyun’s nose.Woohyun blinked his eyes,shocked but soon smiled.”Arraso,wifey!”,he continued shooting her love shots.

They got onto each of their horses and the ride started.Woohyun looked at his hand that was holding onto Ji Eun’s hands earlier.*Her hands still feel the same*.Myungsoo looked at his hyung,confused.”Why does Woohyun hyung always have this dreamy loving look when Ji Eun is around.I am definitely sure its not for filming”,Myungsoo said to himself softly,not wanting his words to be recorded into the show.*And I don’t like it*.

 

-end-

Sorry for focusing on Woohyun and Myungsoo more.Promise there will be much more scene with the other members for the upcoming chapters.