Chapter 17

I Got Married To Infinite

 

“Where is Woohyun oppa,oppa?”,Ji Eun asked as soon as she noticed Woohyun wasn’t coming in together with the other Infinite boys.Her eyes had been automatically searching for him whenever she knew he was coming.

“He is filming his drama,Ji Eun”,Sunggyu smiled and patted her bangs.”Drama?”,she cocked her head to the side,curious.Ji Eun felt a lump of disappointment in her heart.*That mean I wouldn’t get to see him today either*.

Ever since the small birthday date weeks ago,Ji Eun hadn’t been able to properly talk to Woohyun because of their busy schedule.Sure,Woohyun called and texted her like usual and greeted her in music shows,but that’s it.They still didn’t get their feelings sorted.

And now,whenever she heard the name ‘Woohyun’,a sudden anticipation,happiness and shyness would hit her heart.And she realized,this feelings were like as if it had happened to her before,but she couldn’t get herself to think when.

“Geezz,I envy Woohyun.He got to pair up with Hyomin in the drama!”,Hoya sighed in disappointment.”You get Eunji too,idiot.Dont be greedy”,Dongwoo hit his head.

“I bet Woohyun hyung would go giddy and excited if they kiss”,Sungjong laughed.”Man,I would bet a meal of samgyupsal with you,he would go all crazy”,Sungyeol continued.

*Hyomin?She is pretty,oppa would definitely fall for her.Wait,why am I feeling jealous?*,Ji Eun thought.The other Infinite boys started to talk how the drama would be with Woohyun and Hyomin being a couple except for L who had been looking at Ji Eun since earlier.

*I swear I saw her eyes saddening when Sunggyu hyung said Woohyun hyung isn’t coming.What exactly happen on her birthday?Dont tell me,they…!*,L found himself gasping too loud.

“What’s up,L hyung?You want Hyomin too?Here,let Sungjongie give you a lemon candy”,Sungjong put his arms around L and popped a candy into his mouth.”No!I don’t want Hyomin!”,L reacted a little bit too over.Sungjong blinked at his hyung’s sudden reaction.”I am just joking..”,he whined.

“Come to oppa,Sungjong”,Sungyeol opened his arms wide.”Gay”,Sungjong hit his chest and ran away.

--

“You know,I was planning to let both of you have a duet”,Cho PD rubbed his palm together and looked at the both latter sitting in front of him.

“U-sss?”,Ji Eun gulped.”Why us?”,L raised his brow.”Both of you are the second most popular couple in Infinite’s WGM”,Cho PD replied.”Second?”,L muttered.

“Yeah.Woohyun and Ji Eun were first but Woohyun won’t be able to make it.He is going to be busy doing his drama and he won’t be able to do any promotion.I considered him at first since he is the lead vocal but nah,I think you would do it better,L”,Cho PD smiled.

*I am the second option?*,L sulked.But when he turned and saw Ji Eun,that feelings go away.*Even I am choosen second,if I have the chance to get closer to her,I would agree to anything*,L gave out a small smile.

“So,what do you think?If it’s a yes from both of you,I would proceed to find the song now”,Cho PD clasped his fingers together.”I am okay,definitely okay”,L replied,unable to hide his excitement.

Ji Eun felt another pang of disappointment in herself again when she heard that she actually got to do it with Woohyun.But because of the drama again,she wasn’t able to.Somehow,she found herself hating Woohyun being involved in the drama,although she knew its selfish for her to think so.*Stupid drama*.

“You okay with it,Ji Eun?”,L touched her arms and gave it a little shook.”Oh”,she turned to look at the excited L.She couldn’t say no to his face either.”Yeah,sure,I am okay”.

 

 

 

-END-

I am sorry for not updating soooo long!I am very busy with my work lately,but trust me!I will update as soon as I have time.T.T.Sorry once again.