Chapter 10

I Got Married To Infinite

 

The theme park date ended with after the churros kiss filming.Infinite boys attempted the churros kiss but no one managed to kiss her.Myungsoo’s kiss was interrupted when Woohyun ‘accidentally’ tripped over him.

“Damn you,hyung”,Myungsoo muttered.”Damn myself too,L-shii”,Woohyun cutely beamed.

Next day headline was about the incident where Ji Eun was pushed down by Infinite’s fans.Ji Eun’s fans were in rage and some even posted insults about Infinite on internet.

“This wasn’t the kind of response we wanted.I don’t want any fan war to start between me and Infinite oppas”,Ji Eun sighed.

“Its okay,Ji Eun.Everything will soon be forgotten anyways”,Yuki comforted and patted her shoulder.”Come on,let’s get yourself ready for the radio talk”,Yuki smiled.

On the other side,Infinite boys were having quite some difficulties.Ji Eun’s fans waited outside their dorm and company,throwing insults at them even though its obviously not their fault.”Its all your fault!Ji Eun nonna wouldn’t get push if your fans were a little bit civilized!”,one of the fanboy shouted.

Infinite boys remained silent as they quickly got into their van.”Man,this is bad,hyung.Real bad”,Sungyeol sighed.”There is nothing we could do about this.I tried to cover it up,but I failed.There were too many people at the scene yesterday”,their manager said as he started the car engine.

“Should we do some press conference regarding this matter?”,Sunggyu creased his eyebrows together.”That’s too much.I guess..we just have to wait this matter to die down”,their manager hyung continued.Myungsoo shrugged his shoulder after hearing his manager’s reply.”Such a bad suggestion”,he murmured.

“I don’t want this to influence our WGM filming.This is the best reality show I have gone so far”,Hoya saddened.”Me too”,Sungjong pouted.”Aishhh,cheer up guys!With  Namu here,I definitely can clear this thing up with my love”,Woohyun laughed and put his hands on his head to form a love shape.The others just meekly laughed.

Honestly,Woohyun was the one that worried about this matter the most.If this things got a bit bigger,there was a big possibililty their WGM filming will be stopped.Its just the second episode and he hadn’t even achieve his mission yet:to make Ji Eun remember him.

Woohyun looked out to the window and his confidence smile disappeared from his lips.*I will do anything to get this things done*.

-------------

“Anyonghaseyo,welcome to Star Radio with……LEE TEUKIE AND SHIN DONG!”,the two bubbly MC greeted their listener.”So,our SJ leader,who do we have here today?”,Shin Dong cheekily asked.

“Our guest here today is one of my personal favorite star. Nunmuri chaollaseo gogael deureo,Heureuji motage tto saljjak useo,OUR good day singer,Lee Ji Eun!”,Lee Teuk happily introduced.

“Ahh,thank you,Lee Teuk-shii and Shin Dong-shii.Anyonghaseyo,Lee Ji Eun imdnida!”,Ji Eun greeted.

“Awww,cute!That’s why I love young idols in our studio.It just naturally brings the mood up”,Shin Dong laughed.”You better stop.You have a girlfriend,you know,Shin Dong-shii”,Lee Teuk joked.”And you have Kang Sora-shii,as well,our leader”,Shin Dong snapped,making the people in the studio burst out in laughter.

The talk continued with the MC asking how Ji Eun felt to be a rising star right after she released her songs.They continued with her introducing about her song concept as well as teaching the MC some of her dancing steps.And,naturally,their talk reached the part where Ji Eun had to talk about her variety show filming.

“I heard you have been filming a very special season of WGM with  Infinite”,Shin Dong said.”Ah,neh.It just started recently.”,Ji Eun replied.”I heard the rating was DAEBAK”,Lee Teuk said.”I personally like it too,especially when the 7 of them came out and introduced themselves as your virtual husband”,he continued.

“Ah,yes.Thank you very much for supporting us.I like watching you and Kang Sora sunbaenim season too”,Ji Eun replied.Lee Teuk just nodded his head with an obvious blush on his cheeks.

“So,what do you think of your 7 husbands?Do they treat you well?”,Lee Teuk said.”Yes,of course.They are all good man and oppas.Sometimes they treated me so well that I had to remind myself it was just for the show.I might eventually liking them all in the end.Heh”,Ji Eun joked.”Who do you like the most?”,Shin Dong asked.

*Woohyun…Myungsoo?*.”Hmm,I liked all of them.Really,each of them just have their own charms.Its hard to choose”,Ji Eun guffawed.”Pshh,you are really smart in answering question like this”,Shin Dong teased.

“And yes,this might sound sensitive,but there was a recent news about you getting..well,pushed to the floor by Infinite’s fans.What do you think about this matter?”,Lee Teuk asked,slightly afraid about the response.

“I was quite upset about this matter actually.But thinking back,my upset eventually turned into like,a life experience.I know some fans disagree about me being in this show with their idols but they should really know this is merely just for filming.”,she replied professionally.

“Emm..good answer”,Shin Dong nodded.”Ah,speaking about this matter,something just came up.Infinite boys tweeted about this matter”,Shin Dong said.”They did?”,Ji Eun’s eyes rounded in shock.

“Em..it just reveal a while ago.In their official Woolim website.’Dear beloved Inspirts,we are Infinite here and it had been quite some time ever since we see you.There is one thing we wanted to emphasize here.The thing was,in out filming yesterday,one of you pushed our virtual wife to the ground.We would have keep quiet if we wanted to keep our reputation but don’t you think this a little bit over?We really hope you will support our wife just like how you guys supported us.None of us wanted wars right?We love you guys,please don’t make us feel guilty if you guys love us too alright?P.S:Woohyun send you guys a lot of flying loves,don’t disappoint all of us.We know Inspirits are the best fans ever”,Shin Dong read what was written on the screen.He was really quite impressed.

“Wow,I must say there they are really good husbands.They would create some unhappy fans with these but still,they did it for you”,Lee Teuk smiled.”You are really lucky,Ji Eun-shii”,he added.Ji Eun just smiled widely like she never had before.*Yes,I am really lucky*.