Wooooooosh~~

F.R.A.R.K. ON QUE~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


Yuya Takaki X Fai Ogata


"Yuyan... Are you okay?" Fai said out of the blue after seeing her boyfriend giving off a blank expression.

Yuya is not acting normal today. His hands were quite cold and ears slightly pink. The bounce of the sunshine coming from the windows revealed his pale looking face. 


Instead of answering in words, he just nodded, not letting his girlfriend to worry too much about him.


"You don't look too well... Do you want me to tell sensei to let you go home?" Fai replied quite wearily.

"I'm fine, Fai-chan... You don't have to worry about me." Yuya smiled at her then slightly bowed down his head.


"Okay then... I won't worry. But promise to tell me if ever you don't feel well, ne?"

**


"ahhh... Fai-chan!! There you are..." Miura, who appeared out of nowhere, grabbed Fai's sleeve and headed to the nearest door...


"Ehh? Where are we going?"


"Have you forgotten? We have to discuss cleaning duties!!!" he said quite rapidly. You see, Fai is part of the student council… Being the head of almost everything, she needs to attend these urgent matters.


Miura once again pulled Fai's sleeve indicating that he's in a hurry. However, she tried her best to dodge him and gain half of her sleeve.


"And sensei told me to get you... I think you and I will lead the next student council meeting." Miura reminded Fai about her responsibilities and persuaded her to come.


"ahhh... Souka!! I forgot about that..." she sighed then turned again to Yuya who seems to pouting in the corner while watching them.


"Yuyan... You're gonna be okay, right?" she continued... "I'll just..."


"No..." 


Before even finishing her sentence, Yuya gave off a faint look in his pale looking face.


"Demo... You said I have nothing to worry about..."


"Fai-chan... It hurts." Yuya looked at her with faint looking eyes while touching his chest. This made Fai more worried.

She placed her palm on the boy's forehead to check his temperature.


"Yabai... You're hot, Yuyan!! Why didn't you say anything earlier??"


Fai then turned to Miura who was still standing a few meters away from her.

"gomen ne... I can't leave Yuyan alone..." she said then turned again to Yuya.


"I'll call you later... After I sent him home..." Fai told Miura without looking back at him and then guided her boyfriend towards the door, holding his arm lightly.

**


"hah... I won towards him ne?" he said silently, nearly losing his breath...


"Ehh? What are you talking about? Does your fever affect you that badly?" Fai replied..."anyway, you said I have nothing to worry about earlier, right? Then you suddenly said you're sick after seeing Miura-kun..."


"You had a crush on him before, right? *cough* I prefer to be sick than think that my girlfriend is with someone else...*cough* I think my fever will be higher then..." he answered nearly coughing after each sentence.


"Hai hai... You win!!! Just don't say anything anymore... You're clearly sick and yet, you have time to think about me and another boy......"


"hai hai, okah-san...*cough*"


"okah-san??? You clearly are a trouble maker..."


 


*********

Daiki Arioka X Kitagawa Amu


"Amu-chan!!!" Daiki grabbed his girlfriend's hand and led her into hiding behind the nearest tree in the school garden.


"chotto!!! What are you doing?" 


"shhhhh... Yama-chan and Yuyan are after me..." he replied then pulled her closer to his chest.


Amu remained silent till she was aware that the coast is clear. However, by then, Daiki doesn't seem to let go of her. 

She is about 2 inches away from her boyfriend's face who was slightly taller. The smell of his perfume is rebelling against the smell of the nearest flowers in the garden where they are hiding. She just can't decide which smell is better. 
But then, their gaze got disturbed by their fast beating heart rate and just saw their eyes locked to each other's.


"ehhhhmm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter