Perfect Couples!

Kai, Your popular Boyfriend

Your POV:

~ You spent your time with Kai. While walking you notice that they are all starring at you. You saw some girls, giggling.

"She is soo lucky to be his girlfriend!!"

"I wish I was that girl beside him!"

"Oh! How cute! The best pair of couple in our school!"

They said.

*Couple? OMG thank you!* You thought while smiling.

"KAI!" you both turn around at the same time. You saw D.O. waving his hands.

"Yes?" Kai asked.

"Oh. Hi miss beautiful!" he smiled.

"Hi! And thank you!" you smiled back.

"By the way, my name is Kyungsoo but.."

"But I can call you D.O." you continue.

"Bwoh?" he curiously asked and you just laugh!

"Anyways, Kai would you like to come with us?" D.O. asked.

"Where?" Kai asked.

"In our place. Don't tell me you forgot that place, didn't you?" D.O. coldly asked.

"Bwoh? Aniyo.. I'm just... I'm not in the mood right now.." Kai softly answered.

"Oh.. if you change your mind just text us. Bye!" D.O. said and runs away from you two.

"Uhm..Kai? are you really not in the mood right now?" you asked.

"Aniyo. I just said that because I don't want to join them for a while." Kai answered.

"Why? Is something wrong? If some things wrong tell me and I will listen and besides you're my friend." you smiled.

"Thank you but it's nothing to talk about..and we're not friends anymore!" Kai said.

"Bwoh?!" you suprisingly asked. "You are my Best friend from now on!" Kai smiled.

"You... I thought... Psh!" you laugh.

~ You spent all of your time with Kai. Laughing together, knowing each other life. You saw Kris walking alone in the corridor of your school. And you shouted his name..

"KRIS OPPA!" you smiled.. Kris saw you and smiled at you..

"Hey Jae Lee. How are you?" Kris asked.

"I'm fine Oppa! And oh.. meet my new bestfriend.. Kai." you said.

"Yes... I heard about him in our classroom..actually both of you are trending, all girls in our school is talking about him and about you." Kris smiled.

"And most of them said that you and Kai are perfect couples and the others are talking bad things about you and Kai because the where envy about your friendship." He explained.

"Bwoh? I don't know that... But it's ok me and Kai are just Bestfriends.. if Kai has found the girl that he love in one of those girls who where giggling in our side, it's ok.. Just make sure he would pick the right girl." you smiled and turn your face to Kai..

"What the.. are you in a speech meeting?" Kai and Kris laugh.

"Hmm... well Kris oppa I need to go... I have important things to finish in the library.." you said it coldly..

"Aw...my little sister is angry!" Kris smiled at you.. "Whatever oppa!" you giggled.

 

Kris POV:

~You're alone this day and you don't know why... While walking I heard, someone calling me

"KRIS OPPA!" It's Jae Lee.

"Oh at last I finally saw my LOVE!" you whispered. You saw her with Kai, you're jealous when she says that she have a new Bestfriend and about the perfect couple you've heard all day. You just smile at them.

*Geez. Why is my heart supposed to be like this. She knew me a her Oppa, not her LOVE.  If I only can say my feelings for you!" You thougth.

"Hey Oppa, before I go, I know you have problems and a deep secret in your heart, you can tell me. I will be here and listen to you." she said.

"Psh.. problem? how ca I have a problem if I'm handsome guy who admires someone." you replied.

"You admire someone? WHO OPPA? WHO?" she excitedly asked.

"Uhm..you will know that in the right time." you smiled.

"Psh. aigooo..I hait waiting Oppa!" you laugh. "You'll see!" you smiled.

"Well oppa I need to go. It's getting late.Bye oppa!" she wave her hand and walked away with Kai.

"You'll see Jae Lee. You will know it someday!" you whisper.

~ You drove yourself home and you see your sister with her friends.

"Oh, good Oppa your home!" she said.

"No. It's just my picture. I'm not home yet." you said.

"Geez. oppa please stop that!" "oppa do you know this handsome guy?" she added.

"Yes. his name is Kai. Why?" you asked.

"Well, when I first saw him. I fell inlove!" she giggled.

"YOU FLIRT! You know you have a boyfriend and you have a crush on him!" you shouted.

"YAH! I broke up with him this morning because I love Kai! So I'm single again and Kai will be mine!" she shouted back.

"You FLIRTY.....!" you said and walks towards your room.

~You lay on your bed.. and still thinking about what Jae Lee said.

"Aiisshh!! You are so stupid Kris!!" you said it to your self. and you didn't notice, you fell asleep..

 

 

*Ok. End for the second chapter! I hope you like it! Gonna try my best to update again for the next chapter!* GOMAWO!!