Terrorizing Sohee

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9btm41jN-s

----

Sohee came to class normally on Monday morning. She received a few snickers, and she was called a few names. Yet, Sohee held her head high and began class. “I need you to be quiet while I take roll.” She eyed the chattering students. They guffawed quietly and pointed at her.

Sohee shut her folder and folded her hands on top of it. “Do you have a problem, Han Taegun and Choi Minki?”

“Nope.” “Nothing at all.” They snickered.

“Then is there anything you would like to share with the class?” Sohee questioned.

“No, but I’m sure you do, ssem.” They laughed. The other students began to grin widely.

Sohee raised an eyebrow. “What do you mean by that comment?”

Taegun cleared his throat. “You need to share your new status, ssem.”

“My new status?” Sohee asked.

Minki smirked, “Yeah. You’re not single. You’re taken by Niel.”

Sohee stared at him. Her gaze drifted to Niel in the corner. He was wearing a plain white tee because she still had his uniform shirt. His eyes landed on Minki with equal bafflement.

“We all know the two of you hooked up in the locker room.” Minki derided.

“Way to go, ssem! You got the jjang of the school!” Taegun cheered, along with a few other students.

Sohee knew she had to put this silly rumor to rest. She banged her stick on the podium to catch the attention of her students. They stopped making noises and stared up at her. “If you have enough time to cook up such a ridiculous rumor, I suggest you spend that valuable time studying for your exam in the upcoming week instead.” Sohee snapped.

“So the rumor isn’t true? The two of you didn’t in the locker room?” A senior boldly asked.

She eyed him, “Language, Song Jaehyuk.” He rolled his eyes.

“And for your information, nothing like that happened in the locker room.” Sohee narrowed her eyes at Niel, “No matter what he says.” He shrugged innocently, “I didn’t say nothing.”

“I didn’t say anything. You need a few grammar lessons as well as a reality check.” Sohee turned her attention to the board.

“OHHH!” The class mocked.

Niel narrowed his eyes and raised an eyebrow. *She’ll really humiliate me in front of everyone? Fine. Two can play this game.*

Sohee turned her attention to the class. “Now get out your books for the review!”

History class passed by uneventfully. There was the occasional mockery, but that was about it. The rumor between Sohee and Niel seemed to have subsided. The morning passed by quickly, and it soon became break time. Niel was walking down the hallway when someone blocked his path. He raised his gaze to meet eyes with Sohee. Her eyes were stern and slightly cold.

“Follow me.” She spun around and walked towards the rooftop.

Niel smirked, scratched the back of his head, and followed her.

Sohee came on top of the empty rooftop and looked out at the busy scenery ahead.

Niel walked up to her. “What did you want, ssem?”

Sohee spun around and eyed him with suspicion. She wasn’t going to fool for his innocent look this time. Sohee cleared and pulled out something from her bag. It was his uniform shirt with his nametag attached to it. “Here. I washed it for you.” Niel accepted his shirt. “Now I have no excuse not to wear the stupid uniform shirt.” He sniffed the shirt and smirked. “It smells like you, ssem.”

Sohee turned slightly pink. Niel slipped the shirt on and buttoned it up.

Sohee crossed her arms and watched him, slightly piqued.

“Is there something else you wanted from me?” Niel asked as he straightened his collar.

“I didn’t know that was your motive for helping me.” Sohee bluntly spoke.

Niel looked up and caught her sullen gaze. “Motive?”

“Clearly you wanted to humiliate me.” Sohee spoke irately. “You know,” She shook her head, “I actually thought you had some good in you. Now I know that I should never trust you.”

Niel’s expression softened. *That wasn’t my motive though. I wanted to help you, not hurt you.* Sohee looked up at him. Niel kept on a straight face. “So what do you want me to do about it? Get on my knees and beg for your forgiveness?”

Sohee gave him a long look. “No, I want you to set things right. I want you to convince your friends and the rest of your classmates that the rumor is untrue. We don’t need any more complications in our relationship.”

“Relationship?” Niel raised an eyebrow. “Exactly what kind of relationship are we in, ssem?”

Sohee rolled her eyes then spoke with her hands on her hips. “Isn’t it obvious? You, Ahn Daniel, are my student, and I, Jung Sohee, an your history teacher. That boundary must not be crossed.”

Niel smirked and shook his head in disbelief. *This teacher and her imagination. Why the hell would we cross that stupid boundary?*

Sohee narrowed her eyes. “Are you smirking at me, Ahn Daniel?”

“No, ssem. Absolutely not.” Niel replied. “Anything else on your mind? I kind of have to pee.”

Sohee sighed. *I can never have a serious conversation with this kid.* “You may go.”

“Later.” Niel saluted and jogged towards the stairway.

Sohee turned to the city and crossed her arms deeply in thought. *I hope he keeps his word this time so that people will stop misunderstanding about us.*

Niel darted downstairs and bumped into his friends. “What were you doing up on the rooftop?” Chunji questioned. “Doing another dirty deed with Prune?” CAP nudged him with a sly look. “Lucky bastard.”

“Listen well all of you.” Niel fixed his gaze on his friends. They waited for him to spill juicy news.

Instead, he said, “I’m a .” Teen Top groaned at his honesty.

“I thought you did something naughty with Prune in the locker room last Friday.” CAP stated.

Niel raised an eyebrow. “Does it look like she’ll ever do something that atrocious? Her nickname isn’t Prune for a reason.”

“You’re right.” CAP snickered.

“Hey, hyung. I heard there’s a teacher meeting today, which means all the teachers go home today.” Ricky’s eyes shined.

Changjo straightened up in excitement. “Does that mean…?”

“Stalking time!” Ricky and Chunji shouted then laughed and hi-fived each other. L. Joe shook his head. *They always do this to the new teachers. It’s so boring now.*

“You’ll come with us to scare her, won’t you?!” Ricky gleefully asked. Niel smirked. “I would not miss it for the world.” Changjo laughed and hi-fived him.

Snickering at their devious plan, they headed back to class.

--------

Ricky was correct ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter