Kidnapped

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvsNJsEucKM

Teen Top- To You

----

The next couple weeks passed by uneventfully. Sohee continued to work as a tutor without any replies from the schools she replied to. As expected, Niel got the job at the PC room. On Sunday, neither of them had to work. Niel had made plans with his friends though.

“Are you sure you’ll be all right alone?” He asked, unsure.

She rolled her eyes and eyed him. “I’m not a little girl, Niel. I can stay home by myself.”

Niel pouted. “But you’ll be lonely and sad without me.”

“Really? I will? That’s news.” Sohee flipped the next page of the book.

“Hey! You’re supposed to be depressed!” Niel pretended to be outraged.

Sohee laughed at his mini-tantrum. She set the book on the coffee table and stood up. “Go and have fun with your friends. I’ll probably set up a date-“

“A DATE?! WITH WHO?!” Niel yelped.

Sohee gave him a look, and he shut his mouth. “Not that kind of a date, you dork. I’m going to get lunch with Yijin.” She fixed the collar of his leather jacket.

“Oh…” Niel sighed in relief. “I thought you were going to cheat on me.”

“Maybe I will…” Sohee tapped her chin thoughtfully.

“WHAT?!” Niel gawked at her, astonished by her suggestion.

“So come back soon~” She zipped his leather jacket all the way up and winked.

“How am I supposed to leave you now?” Niel groaned. Sohee giggled and shrugged.

“Maybe I should stay…” Niel lowered his head to kiss her when his phone rang. “Goddamit! I hate this damn phone! I was better off without it!” He put the phone to his ear with an irritated expression. “WHAT?! I’M COMING! SHUT UP! NO, I’M NOT BRINGING HER FOR “EYE CANDY” HYUNG! SHE’S MINE, AND IF YOU EVER IMAGINE HER IN THAT WAY AGAIN, I WILL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!” Niel hung up with a scowl. “Stupid hyung. He needs to find a girl his own age.”

Sohee raised an eyebrow. He realized what he had said and sweetly smiled. “Not that age matters in a relationship~”

“Go.” Sohee stepped back. Niel pouted. “No goodbye kiss?”

“Why don’t you kiss someone your own age?” She gave him a look and locked herself in the room.

“I’ll be back soon! Don’t go on a date, or I might have to kill somebody!” Niel blew a kiss and left.

Once Sohee knew he was gone, she poked her head out of her bedroom. She giggled and shook her head. *Niel, you babo. Why would I go on a date with another man when you’re the only one I want to go on a date with?* Sohee found her phone and contacted Yijin for a lunch date.

----

Sohee returned home by 4 p.m. She had caught up with Yijin and all the remaining antagonistic feelings her best friend had had against her vanished. They enjoyed lunch, dessert, and a movie together. Yijin received a call from her boyfriend-now-fiance and had to depart early. Sohee also decided to turn in early because of Niel’s constant text messages.

‘Are you really on a date?’

‘I miss you~’ ‘Don’t cheat on me please~’

Sohee parked her car and stepped out into the empty lot. Her phone beeped with yet another message.

‘Why aren’t you replying back? Do you like toying with my heart?!’

*Oh Niel.* Sohee shook her head as a smile played on her pink lips. She fixed the strap of her purse and headed towards the building. Out of nowhere, brawny arms wrapped around her shoulders. Sohee looked up, “Niel?”

Instead of her lover, she saw a burly, bald man with an alarming scar on his lower lip. His lips curved into a vicious smile. “That punk is more skilled than I thought he was. He got a woman years older than him. And she’s such a beauty, too~” “Who are you? Let go of me!” Sohee squirmed. “Not yet, my beauty.” The man chuckled deeply by her ear, making her flinch.

The sound of tires made her jerk her head around. Hope filled her heart when she saw the black van speeding towards her. *Please! Somebody! Help me!* The van stopped in front of her and opened to reveal men in the same black-and-white uniforms as the one that was holding her tightly. *They resemble the gangsters from movies.* Sohee shuddered.

“In you go.” The man gave her a rough shove. She yelped and tumbled into the van.

Before she could escape, the men firmly gripped onto her.

“What are you doing?! This is called kidnapping!” Sohee shouted.

The bald-headed man ignored her and shut the van door. “Drive.” He ordered.

The van sped off at a break-necking speed. Sohee looked at the frightening faces. There was no mercy or pity on any of them. “W-where are you taking me? Let me go! Please!” Sohee cried out in anguish. “Shut up, or we’ll have to use this gag on you.” The bald-headed man held up a dirty, black rag along with ropes. Her eyes widened in fear. He smirked. “Now be a good girl and shut that pretty mouth of yours. One more word, and you’re in trouble.”

Sohee swallowed hard. The bald-headed turned forward, having made his message clear. Her heart sank as hot tears filled her eyes. *Who are these people? Why did they kidnap me out of nowhere? Niel will be worried about me if I don’t come home…* She glanced at her purse that was being also held hostage. *How am I supposed to get out of this mess?* Sohee wondered desperately.

After what seemed like an hour, the van finally came to an abrupt halt. Her heartbeat accelerated when she saw the door open and the men file out. Two men roughly grabbed her by her arms and hauled her out. Sohee looked around the unfamiliar setting. They seemed to be in an indoor parking lot. She searched for any clue of where they might be. Sohee glanced back and saw an arrow pointing to the exit. Her eyes lit up, and she took a step forward.

The bald-headed man blocked her path, and her face fell instantly. “Don’t even think about it.” He growled then snapped his fingers. “Bring her along.” The men obedien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter