Teacher, I Love You

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj7EAwfl7ks

BAP- Stop It

-----

Sohee startled awake and sat up quickly with wide eyes and an open mouth. *Did that really happen, or was it a dream?* She placed her fingers on her lips. Flashbacks of last night’s confession and heated kiss made her stomach churn. *Oh God. Please tell me that was just a nightmare. If Daniel and I really kissed…*

Sohee groaned and covered her face in mortification. *I’m a disgrace to all teachers.*

Her alarm clock rang. Wearily, she turned it off and got out of bed. She really didn’t want to go to work today.

How was she supposed to face Niel now?

Sohee took a long, hot shower calm her tense muscles.

After drying and changing, she grabbed cofee and headed to school. Sohee sat at her desk in the office. Her mind kept wandering back to Niel. *Stop it!* She mentally slapped herself for thinking that way about her student. A tap came on her shoulder, and she literally leaped up. Nayoung stepped back with a surprised expression.

“Oh, Nayoung-shi. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you.” Sohee sighed apologetically.

“It’s no problem, Sohee-shi. Shouldn’t you go to class though? The second bell already rang.” Nayoung mentioned.

“It did?” *I didn’t even hear it being preoccupied by such foolish thoughts.* Sohee curled her hair behind her ear and grabbed her lecture notes.

Nayoung put a hand on her shoulder and a frown of worry came upon her face. “Are you all right, Sohee-shi? You look exhausted. Are you getting sick? I heard the flu is going around.”

“No, I just…I just had trouble falling asleep.” Sohee fibbed and gave her co-worker a meek smile that was supposed to be assuring. She left the office and headed to her homeroom class. Sohee enclosed her hand around the doorknob and stopped. Her heart started palpitating crazily. *What if Daniel is in there? How will he react? What if it really was a dream? What if it wasn’t…and he regrets it?*

“Ssem.” A voice said from behind.

Sohee whirled around, expecting Niel to be standing there with his usual arrogant smirk.

Instead, it was Kiwoo who gave her a curious look. “Aren’t you going in?”

“Oh. Um, yes. You should come in, too.” *Don’t be a coward, Sohee. You’re a teacher! Act like one!* Sohee lifted her chin, opened the door, and stepped inside with Kiwoo behind her. Her eyes automatically flitted to the back row. Teen Top wasn’t here…yet. Sohee sighed in relief. *Maybe they miraculously ditched today. Oh my gosh. Look at me. I’m wishing my students would play hooky. What kind of a teacher am I?* She shook her head, disappointed in herself. “Okay, please take your seats. I’ll take roll.” She opened the folder.

The third bell rang, and the last of the students piled in.

Sohee looked up and called out a name then froze. Walking in was Teen Top, and amongst them was, of course, Niel. He met eyes with her, and the color left her face. Her heartrate picked up speed. She wondered how he was going to react.

Turn away?

Smirk?

Leave?

*He’s not doing anything. Maybe it was a dream after all…* Before Sohee could feel relieved (and slightly disappointed), Niel’s lips curled into a smile. It implied that there was a secret between them. That’s when Sohee knew that the kiss hadn’t been a dream at all.

Sohee averted her gaze to the folder with alarm bells ringing in her mind. She called out each name, and the student responded if he was here. Sohee paused at the next name. The students gave her curious looks. She cleared and managed to stammer. “A-Ahn Daniel.”

“Here.” He replied.

Sohee dared a look up. Niel leaned back and stretched out both his arms. Then with a wide grin, he formed a heart with his arms.

*Oh my god!* Flushing, Sohee glued her gaze onto the folder. She rapidly continued with attendance and put her folder away. “Okay, so open your books to page 415. Your final is coming up soon, so I suggest you start reviewing now since it is cumulative.” Sohee erased the board and faced the class. “So today, we’re going to go over the Korean war.” She began to speak about the beginning of the war.

Niel tried to get her attention every way. He made heart signs, winked, and blew her kisses. No one else noticed but Sohee, and she tried hard to ignore him. Niel took out a piece of paper and scribbled something on it. He slid his chair back, glanced around, and then lifted the paper high in the air. Sohee continued to lecture, but her eyes moved upwards to the banner. ‘SSEM, YOU’RE MINE.’

She coughed loudly, and the students worriedly looked at her.

“Ssem, are you okay? Are you sick?” Dookyung asked.

“Do you want me to take you to the infirmary?” Taegun asked

. “Maybe you shouldn’t lecture today…” Kiwoo casually suggested. Sohee shot him a look.

“I’m fine. I just saw something…” She glowered at Niel. “Disturbing.” He chuckled with a wink.

Sohee cleared and continued today’s lesson.

Break came and ended quickly. When the bell rang, Sohee headed to her next class. From the opposite side, Niel and CAP were coming. Sohee stiffened and looked away. She hoped he wouldn’t see her or at least ignore her. There was no such luck.

“Good afternoon, ssem~” Niel cooed. “Yo, ssem!” CAP saluted lazily.

Sohee gave him a brisk nod, shot Niel a firm look to stop teasing her, and fled the scene. Without her knowing, Niel slipped something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter