School Trip

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21kR2CsW6rs

Sunny- Your Doll

----

For once, the Goryo senior boys arrived early to school. All of them were wearing casual, but fashionable clothes. They were excitedly chattering on the asphalt while waiting for the bus to arrive. They were energized for the senior trip.

The lower grade levels were staring out their windows in envy. They wished they could go on a camping trip to the mountains instead of being stuck inside the classroom and listening to the boring lectures.

Four teachers, including Nayoung, arrived at the scenery in their casual gears. They began to take attendace of their homerooms.

Classroom 3-5 searched for their homeroom teacher. “Hey, where’s Prune?”

“Is she even coming with us?” “She’s never late.” The boys worriedly looked around.

Dookyung uneasily glanced around. He didn’t want to go on the trip if Sohee wasn’t going to be here. Without her protection, he would be bullied for sure.

“Hey, do you think ssem is not coming with us?” Chunji asked, puzzled.

L. Joe frowned in confusion.

“Aish. She better come. I’m not wearing a tank top in this weather for nothing.” CAP muttered as he scratched his hair and dunked his baseball cap back over his head.

Niel was most concerned of all. He looked around for any sign of her. *Come on, ssem. You HAVE to come. If you don’t, there’s no reason for me to be on this damn trip anymore.* Bitterly, he kicked the rock at his feet. It hit someone’s skinny jeans, and the person halted.

Niel looked up and his eyes rounded.

“SSEM!” Overjoyed, Dookyung ran over.

Sohee smiled and ruffled his hair. “Were you waiting for me?”

“What the heck, ssem?! Why are you so late?!” Kiwoo huffed, annoyed.

“I’m not late.” Sohee checked the time. “The bus isn’t even here yet.”

“We thought you weren’t coming!” Hojin whined.

“Oh, come on. I wouldn’t let you guys have all the fun. Why do you think I begged the principal to reconsider this trip?” Sohee winked. Her students smirked and grinned widely.

Sohee took out her clipboard. “All right! I’m going to check attendance now!” She walked over and stopped next to Niel.

Sohee raised an eyebrow. “By the way, did you just kick a rock at me back there?”

Niel grinned widely. “Is that not allowed, ssem?”

“Rude.” She snorted. He looked her up and down and took an inappropriately long time staring at her behind.

“What?” Sohee asked defensively.

Niel smirked. “You look hot in skinny jeans, ssem. You should wear those to school every day.”

Sohee flushed red. “No inappropriate comments, Ahn Daniel, or you can forget about coming.” Clearing , she faced her class. “Ahn Jaesuk!”

The only person missing was Jaehyuk, who was receiving surgery for his sister’s bone marrow transplant.

“All right. We’re good to go.” Sohee tucked the pen behind her ear and held up her thumb.

Nayoung took the signal, nodded, and told the other teachers.

The three buses arrived, and the boys erupted into wild cheers.

“We’re on the bus 31. Right this way!” Sohee led her class to the third bus. She waited as they piled inside then stepped inside.

“Make room for the other class!” Sohee called. “Two to a seat! Kiwoo! Do not put your legs there! Dookyung has to sit there!”

“Can’t I sit by you?” Dookyung whimpered.

“Scared, Ahn Dookyung?” Kiwoo taunted.

Sohee shot him a look. “Be good, Kiwoo, or we’ll drop you off at your house.” He made a face but remained quiet.

Sohee checked her students one more time. She sat in the front with another senior teacher.

“Damn. I was hoping she would sit somewhere near us. I need to see something else besides you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter