Back to School

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKpdxs5SNII&feature=related

Mc Mong ft Lyn- Letter to You

-----

Sohee took a cab home since Yijin was going to stay at the party with the man who had asked her to dance. Apparently, they had hit it off on the spot. Sohee walked towards her apartment and paused just a couple feet from her door. There was a candy cane and a note stuck to the door.

Curious, Sohee took the candy and note off. *Who left this?* She opened the card.

Dear Teacher,

Merry Christmas

Your Student,

Niel

Her heart grew warm and fuzzy. Sohee gazed at the candy cane in surprise. Although the gift was small, the simple action made her heart melt. *Who knew Ahn Daniel could be so sweet like this?* With a big smile, Sohee went into her house.

Niel’s gift had made her night complete.

----

In the middle of January, school began once again. Sohee stopped in front of Goryo High School and deeply inhaled the sharp, cold air. She smiled widely. Yijin might call her crazy, but Sohee had missed this school. She had missed teaching. Most of all, she had missed the crazy, sweet students of classroom 3-5.

“SSEM!” Someone called. Sohee turned around and smiled. “Good morning, Hojin and Kiwoo.”

“Good morning!” Hojin beamed. “You got even more gorgeous, ssem.” Kiwoo winked.

Sohee laughed, “Thanks. Now both of you go in before the bell rings.”

“Later, ssem.” They saluted and raced inside, shoving each other once in a while.

Sohee smiled happily and shook her head as Hojin doubled over. *Oh, these boys.* Sohee headed into the office. She greeted Nayoung and gave her co-worker a late Christmas gift. The staff and teachers chatted while waiting for the bell to ring.

The door to classroom 3-5 opened, and Teen Top headed inside. They were early for once, and that was because Niel had insisted they come to class early. Over the winter break, Niel had missed Sohee terribly. He couldn’t get her out of his mind for some odd reason. He wanted to go to class so that he could see her sooner and put his mind to rest.

The first bell rang. Still, Sohee wasn’t back.

“Hey, do you think ssem had too much fun over winter break?” CAP asked.

“Maybe she finally got sick and tired of us and left.” Chunji snickered.

L. Joe slightly frowned. Niel frowned even deeper.

Kiwoo overheard their conversation and spoke. “Nope. Ssem is here.”

Niel straightened up. “How do you know that?”

“Cause I saw her.” Kiwoo shrugged.

*She’s here! She’s back!* Niel thought. He tried not to let the excitement show on his face. By the final bell, Sohee had entered the classroom. Niel relaxed at the sight of her. His heart swelled in happiness and relief. *Kiwoo wasn’t lying. Ssem really is here.*

“Ssem, you’re late!” Taegun joked.

Sohee checked her watch. “I came just on time. It’s good to know you are on time, too, Han Taegun.” She stood in behind the podium and smiled widely at her homeroom class. “Welcome back to the second semester of senior year

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter