Basketball Match

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OftjdvQRlRU

Park Eunwoo- Everyday

----

It was a rather peaceful Friday.

Sohee had finished grading early. *What should I do now?* She still had forty minutes left before her next class began. Sohee stretched her arms over her head and spun around in her chair. She spotted the boys from her homeroom class in PE class. They were actually participating in a basketball game.

Sohee turned her head and saw Teen Top in their own match with Ricky, Changjo, and L. Joe in one team and Niel, Chunji, and CAP on the other team. CAP dunked the basketball into the basket.

“Yeah! Go, hyung!” Chunji grinned.

“That’s not fair! Your team has two tall people! We only have Changjo, and L. Joe hyung is too short to even block! YOW!” Ricky yelped as L. Joe shoved his head to the side. Niel, CAP, and Chunji burst into laughter.

Sohee tilted her head to the side and softly smiled.

One of her students looked up and caught her watching them. “HEY, PRUNE SSEM!” He waved loudly.

Startled, Sohee blinked. Now her entire class was waving at her.

“HEY, HOTNESS!” CAP hollered, making the boys crack up. Sohee rolled her eyes and shook her head.

“SSEM! COME PLAY A GAME WITH US!” Kiwoo hollered. Sohee shook her head.

“Come on, ssem!” “Yeah, come on!” The boys encouraged.

Sohee pondered the idea. *Stay inside the office or go out and interact with the kids?*

“Let’s go get her!” The boys nodded and ran into the building. The office door burst open. Sohee turned around to see Taegun, Hojin, and Minki. “COME ON, SSEM! LIVE A LITTLE!” They grabbed her arms and dragged her out the door.

“Hey, guys, no-“ She tried to resist, but they were too strong and fast for her. Sohee sighed and let the boys drag her out to the basketball courts.

“LOOK WHO WE BROUGHT!” Taegun called.

“WOO!” The boys cheered. Sohee smiled and shook her head.

“Let’s split up into two teams! Ssem, you be one of the team captains!” Kiwoo said excitedly. “And I’ll be the other-“

“I’ll be the other team captain.” Niel stepped up. Kiwoo stepped back to allow the jjang come over.

Niel and Sohee exchanged glances. “Loser team goes first. Pick, ssem.” He generously said. She rolled her eyes. *Can he be any more cocky? How does he know he’ll win this game?* Sohee lifted her chin and scanned the crowd. Dookyung anxiously glanced about while biting his lower lip. He was always picked last for teams. Sohee smiled confidently. “Dookyung.”

“Oh, man! That really is a loser team!” The boys snickered.

Dookyung slunk over. “Ssem, you’ll lose with me…”

“We’ll just have to try our best.” Sohee ruffled his hair gently.

Niel smirked, “CAP hyung.”

“Aww, man. I wanted to be with Prune.” He sighed.

One by one, Sohee and Niel chose their teams.

Niel glanced back at his team. “We better win, all right?” “WOO!” They all cheered.

Sohee glanced back. Amongst her team was Kiwoo, Taegun, Minki, Jaehyuk, Hojin, Joon, Jaesuk, and of course, Dookyung. “Just try your best.” She encouraged. Dookyung smiled and nodded. Jaesuk flipped his blonde hair and sighed, “I hate basketball.” Hojin spun around in crazy circles, “LET’S WIN! LET’S WIN!” Sohee covered her face as her lips tingled into a smile. *Crazy boys.*

The game began. Niel’s team scored within the first three minutes. “YES!” They cheered. “Aw, man!” Sohee’s team groaned. Niel smirked her way. Sohee narrowed her eyes. *We’ll see who is smirking last.*

The game begun once again. Kiwoo took the ball and bounced it towards the basket. Hojin waved his arms crazily, “PASS IT TO MEEE! I’M OPEN! I’M OPEN! OOF!” He went down as Changjo pushed him down. Sohee whirled around, “Choi Jonghyun! I saw that! No cheating!” Changjo smirked. Kiwoo passed the ball to Minki who just had to pass it to Jaesuk. Jaesuk blinked at the ball in his hand.

“RUN, YOU IDIOT!” Kiwoo barked.

“YOINK!” CAP stole the ball easily.

“ARGH!” Kiwoo slapped a hand over his face.

CAP dunked the ball into the basket in triumph. His teammates cheered loudly.

“Damn it!” Kiwoo stomped his feet. “At this rate, we’ll never win.” Joon muttered.

“Hey, guys, come on. Don’t lose hope. You all are good players. Don’t give up.” Sohee encouraged.

“Teacher is right. Let’s not give up now.” Dookyung nodded. “You little punk!” Kiwoo raised his hand. Dookyung automatically flinched. But Kiwoo stopped and smirked, “Fool is right, yet again. Let’s try to beat Teen Top. Besides, we have ssem, right?” He grinned her way. Sohee smiled back.

“So? It’s not like she knows how to play.” Jaehyuk rolled his eyes. Hojin cracked up. Sohee shot Jaehyuk a look. “Just saying the truth.” Jaehyuk shrugged.

“Are you all ready, losers?!” CAP hollered. “Let’s go.” Kiwoo said.

The game continued. Hojin dribbled the ball across the court. Chunji raced towards him. “Crap!” Hojin threw the ball. Dookyung ended up catching it. “Huh?!” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter