Intruders

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRirhvxF5T0

100%- Bad Boy

----

It was lunchtime. Now Dookyung always joined Sohee for lunch. The two of them shared the lunch she had made. This time, it was tuna sandwiches and chicken noodle soup. Dookyung didn’t seem too nervous around her anymore. He began to reveal a lot of things about himself: where he lived, who he lived with, what he liked to do, what his favorite color was, etc.

Dookyung grinned bashfully, and Sohee patted his head with a warm smile.

The door bursting open without a warning startled them both. Sohee sat up with big, alarmed eyes.

Hojin was trying to catch his breath by the door. “S-ssem! Prune Ssem!”

“I’m here.” Sohee stood up. “What is it?”

“It’s…Niel. He’s in…big trouble.” He revealed. Her eyes widened then narrowed quickly in suspicion. “Is this another prank? Because if it is, I won’t fall for it.”

“Aish!” Hojin cursed. “This isn’t a prank! THE BOYS FROM BAEKJAE ARE HERE!”

Dookyung’s jaw dropped as his eyes enlarged. “Uh-oh…”

Sohee spun around and gave him a puzzled look. “Baekjae? What is that? Is this bad?”

Dookyung gulped and nodded, “It’s bad, ssem. Very bad…”

----------

CRASH! BANG!

“AHN DANIEL, COME OUT HERE!” A voice demanded.

BAM!

The door was kicked open by a group of three boys in green and black uniforms who came striding into classroom 3-5 like it was their own living rom.

The class was thrown into a confusing frenzy.

“! Baekjae!” Some of the boys gasped.

“Where is that ing Niel?” Chanyong hissed.

Niel wondered why everyone was frantically running about like panicky chickens. He detached his gaze from the window and turned forward. Surprise flickered in his eyes. *What are these faggots doing here?* The boys of class 3-5 stood around the walls while anxiously fidgeting. The three boys of Baekjae high school, who were part of the kingka/jjang group 100%, came striding forth.

“There you are.” Sanghoon smirked. Hyukjin walked over with his hands in his pockets. “Yo, Niel.” His expression was bored, but his eyes were glinting maliciously.

Niel just blinked at them. He was all alone in the classroom. His friends had gone to the vending machines on the fourth floor. Niel just stared at his opponents with a poker-face. His earphones were still stuck in his ears, so he couldn’t make out what the boys from 100% were saying to him. Niel subtly lowered the volume on his ipod to hear them cussing viciously at him.

“AISH! DON’T IGNORE US! DIDN’T YOU HEAR WHAT WE JUST SAID?!” Sanghoon sneered. Niel continued to blink absentmindedly. Hyukjin shook his head in irritation as Chanyong gnashed his teeth. “You . You need me to teach you a lesson before you listen to what we have to say?” Sanghoon marched towards him.

Quick as a wink, Niel had kicked his desk towards Sanghoon’s direction.

“OOF!” Sanghoon doubled over in pain. “AISH! !” Chanyong grabbed Niel by the collar and whipped him upwards. “YOU DARE MESS WITH OUR MAKNAE?!” Niel smirked and poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue. “SAY SOMETHING!” Chanyong demanded.

“Something.” Niel replied with a straight face. His classmates thought that was the most hilarious thing ever and couldn’t help but crack up.

Chanyong furrowed his eyebrows, pissed. Niel grinned with a shrug. “What can I say? I have a good sense of humor.”

“SHUT IT!” Sanghoon snapped as he punched one of the Goryo boys. He went down with a painful groan.

“Hey, hey, now. No need for violence.” Niel pried Chanyong’s fists off his shirt and dusted his jacket. He looked up and raised an eyebrow, “No one gets to beat up Goryo students but me.” He began to poke Chanyong’s shoulder hard in a manner that made steam come out of Chanyong’s ears. “You barge into my territory. You wrinkle my uniform. You stopped me from listening to my favorite song. You punch one of my classmates without any reason. You waste my precious break time. Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t throw your annoying out the ing window.”

“Chill, Yong. Niel is right. You should apologize to the man.” Hyukjin said. Chanyong looked flabbergasted.

“In return,” Hyukjin smirked at Niel, “We want you to apologize to us as well.”

“What should I apologize to you for?” He questioned with interest.

“YOU BASTARD! YOU HAVE AMNESIA OR SOMETHING?! YOU ATTACKED US ON YOUR MOTORCYCLE THAT SATURDAY NIGHT!” Sanghoon sneered.

“What Saturday night?” Niel blinked innocently.

“This son-of-a- really has memory problems.” Chanyong gawked at him in disbelief. Hyukjin’s expression became grave. “We were about to get some good spending cash that night when you just had to barge into our affairs. You’re the one who invaded Baekjae’s territory that time. How will you compensate for that?”

“Compensate?” Niel snorted. “You must be ing kidding me.”

“Still this bastard is behaving like this.” Chanyong growled. “Because of you, I had to be admitted to the hospital for a week!” Sanghoon snarled.

“I’m sorry. Next time, I’ll make sure you’ll be able to stay there permanently.” Niel promised.

“YOU PUNK!” Sanghoon threw a punch but was blocked by someone else. “Ow, ow, ow.” Sanghoon began to whimper like a puppy as his expression twisted in pain. Hyukjin’s and Chanyong’s eyes widened.

“Come on now. Why can’t we just all get along?” CAP asked pleasantly with his deep voice. Yet, there was a cutting edge to it.

“CAP! RELEASE HIM!” Chanyong demanded.

“As you wish.” CAP gave Sanghoon a shove, and he went crashing into Chanyong.

“JERK!” Chanyong hissed as he winced at the impact of his buddy’s weight.

Teen Top protectively surrounded Niel. Chunji’s eyes were cold and embittered. For the first time, there was no joke on his face. “What the hell are you doing here? This isn’t your school.” He growled. “ASK HIM!” Sanghoon furiously pointed at Niel. “We just came to receive an apology from Niel, so none of you have to interfere in our business.” Hyukjin quietly, but solemnly spoke.

CAP smirked and walked up to him. "You made it my business, Jang Hyukjin, when you decided to show up at MY school unannounced and harass MY friend.” His eyes flickered to his Hyukjin’s two friends. His smirk grew wider. “I see you were stupid enough to bring just the three of you. What happened to the other three? Were they too incompetent to play hooky with you three?” Hyukjin’s jaw remained set. His curled his hand into a volatile fist. “Don’t test my temper, Bang Minsoo.” “And don’t you dare test mine.” CAP hissed right back.

The tension was thick in the air.

Niel stepped up. “Enough, hyung. Don’t waste your energy on them. They’re not even worth your breath.” CAP slowly stepped back with his gaze still latched on his rival. Niel stepped up to the three Baekjae boys. “I suggest the three of you return to your school before really happens.”

“What kind of ? You mean this kind of ?” Then Hyukjin threw his fist into Niel’s face.

Three things happened at once.

The students gasped loudly and skittered nervously about.

Teen Top raced forward, ready to pummel 100% for hitting their friend.

A horrified, authoritative voice demanded loudly, “STOP

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter