How To

Love Paradise
 

 

EXO || How To

"How to confess."

Kai: "At the most unpredictable and unexpected timing, I would confess in the form of a surprise with a drawing. Very sudden. pa! I will try hard not to let her notice, I want to see her shocked face."

Chanyeol: "Play her favorite tune in a live house where there's only the two of us, and give her a bouquet of flowers. Our love that become one because of music."

Sehun: "Under the moonlight, setting fireworks by the seaside. After that I'll hold her hands and say, 'I can't do without you. I love you til I die.' Does it make you cringe? I think I'll be able to say it better if I am older a bit."

Suho: "At the crowded Myeongdong area, I'll shout loudly, 'I love you, please accept my feelings!' Something like that."

Baekhyun: "Buy a fake flower and kneel in front of her, 'this is a fake flower (sounds like i like you in korean), I like you, please go on a date with me'."

D.O: "Locations and things you say aren't important. The most important thing is to be sincere, it's your heart. 'Can I be your boyfriend?'."

Luhan: "At an empty street at night, I'll bring her flowers and kiss her."

Chen: "At an amusement park, I'd pretend to leave to buy drinks and suddenly appear in the parade team to give her a surprise. After that I will ask her, 'Do you want to marry me?' Hope she will throw herself into my arms."

Xiumin: "At a concert hall filled with people, I will tell her, 'We are ONE! I won't leave you. I love you'."

Lay: "I will make you the most blissful woman on earth. Trust me."

Kris: "I like you, what do I do?"

 
We Are One!