Sick?

Love Paradise
 

 

INFINITE || Sick?

"You must be sick of airplanes now..."

Hoya: "We mastered our own ways to enjoy it. We joke around a lot together. When the plane is getting ready to take off, [one of us] flips his seatmates's seat and then tells on him to the cabine staff members. Of course we don't actually do it when the plane takes off."

Sunggyu: "The stewardesses really dislike this (laughs) Some of them are nice, some others scold us. I hope they just think of this as our little game together"

Sungyeol: "The ramyeon you eat on a plane are the best. I usually eat twice on the planes. I eat after taking off and whenever any of our seatmates are eating, I eat again. Also the iced wine is good!"

Woohyun: "This is really good. I bought one bottle of wine on board and we drank it in our dorm."

L: "I always make sure to sleep. I just sleep and don't wake up. If we're on a plane for 14 hours, I think I sleep for about 11."

Sunggyu: "I thought he was a hibernating bear."

Dongwoo: "I watched four movies during a flight once. But how come the xxx company hasn't released their movies yet..."

Hoya: "Since I'm currently learning English, I sometimes watch movies without subtitles. But if I start watching a movie in English, like that, I end up falling asleep in 30 minutes."

Woohyun: "I watch Korean movies with English subtitles on to check if the translations is well done or not."

 
We Are INFINITE!