So Far So Good!

What Happens on the Internet..

We exchanged phone numbers and walked out together. "Will we be sitting together twin?" She said with a sly smile. I guess this kid is okay. I shrugged and she dragged me with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stefany P.O.V

Okay this isn't so bad. We were sitting in the seating area she was at before. And I must say this but HEY we paid the same price why did she get better seats?!'

I looked at the girl and she was smiling and dancing to the songs. She was deffinetly a fan! She knew all the words and was singing along with them like it was kaoroke night at that bar. 'HA as if I even know that! Bars don't have kaoroke...Unless its a kaoroke bar??? Wait waaah? why am I talking to myself I am missing out on the concert.' =.=

After realizing I was missing out on the concert I told the lil girl to give me a piggy back ride so that I could see over the millions of jumping fans. She said I looked too heavy which really hurt my ego. =.= 'I'm not heavy.'

'Was I??' That was the last time any of us talked until I started singing along to a song I knew! *I Hope*

After that song ended they went into a classic song. *Bing Bing Bing*

I couldn't help but whistle every time Hongki did his little wiggling dance. It was just that cute. Then the most amazing thing happened. Jaejin had a towel that he had been wiping his sweat away with and he threw it into the audience! It was coming for me and the Dopple Ganger. I grabbed it but I guess she had grabbed it too cause now we were fighting for it. I was pulling her hair and everything. It didn't phase her and she just kept grabbing it. She managed to get it from my grasp because I had more of her hair in my hands then it. "Curse you mini me! That had my name written all over it!" I yelled giving her hair one last tug before letting it go. She smirked and yelled over the song "actually it has Jaejin oppa's sweat written all over it!" With that she rubbed it on her face and then put it in her purse. 'Creepy. But who am I to judge I would do the same thing.' -.-

The concert was over and they were going back stage. I want an autograph. "Hey RinYoung-ahhh.." Before I could even finish my thought I noticed she was gone. Wait she can't be gone! I ran out trying to catch up to her. I noticed she was where FT Island where trying to sneak out. "Ahh Oppa..You dropped your towel." She said handing it to him. He smiled and petted her head. 'Grr. I should be her!' "Gamsabnida but you keep it. ^^ Do you want oppas to sign it?" She nodded her head furiously. 'That's not fair! She took my towel and is getting it signed. TT.TT Kill me now'

They all circled around her and signed it, each one of them I bet writing huge paragraph like notes to her. I quickly ran over there. "Woooaaah you have a twin?!" They all said at once. She was shaking her head no and I nodded giving her a glare. "Ne! I am the older twin. I see you met my twin oppas. Aigoo you signed her towel. I wish I got something." I said faking the sadness. I saw I got to Minhwan because he was getting guilty. "Ahh nooo do you want to take a picture with us?" He said. And I nodded my head big and took out my phone and gave it to Rinyoung. "Mee tooo" she said pulling out her phone. "Aigoo they have even matching twin people phones." Hongki yelled. I blushed and nodded as I posed for the picture. "Ahh you are Rinyoung and you are-?" He said looking at me. "I am single." I said. "Your name is Single?" Seunghyun asked confused. "Anniyo that's not what I meant but we have to get going oppas annyong." ^^ I said grabbing her and bowing. 'That was embarressing.' "Aigoo! I didn't get to take a picture that's not fair." She whined. That's too cute. I smiled and asked her if there was anything I needed to know about getting to her house. She nodded no. "Are you sure? No special instructions. Directions?" Then she smiled and nodded her head up and down fastly. 'I knew there was.' She handed me a pullover to put on. "Take the KTX to Busan. Wear this and keep the hood on the whole time. Make your hair go in your face a bit. Like your bang." She said fixing my hair after I put the pull over on. "I will text you the rest of the directions what about me? Anything I should know?" She asked pointing at herself. "Ahh here wear this. I wish it had a hood. Just mess up your hair a bit. Oppa is picking you up. So when he ask you things just make sounds as if you lost your voice." She nodded and I told her which exit he would come from. And she told me which exit was closer to the KTX train. 'I'm so nervous.' This better work...  


 

If you guys are curious about what the concert looked like. Here are the links to the videos. They are fancams. Hongki oppa looks so cute !! ^+^ Happy readings~


link 1: I HOPE FANCAM

link 2: BING BING BING FANCAM