WAAAh The F***?!

What Happens on the Internet..

The girl looked up and gave me the weirdest look. She then dragged me into the family bathroom. (Rin Young P.O.V)


 

Stefany P.O.V

"Okay this is weird. I am officially weirded out." I looked at the girl I dragged in here. She was really short but looked like my mini Dopplerganger!  Okay maybe not that short, but short enough! I looked her closely up and down; same hair, same outfit, "You creep!!" she yelled at me. 'What did I do?' "Okay little girl what is your name, nationality, date of birth, and place of origin?!" I wanted to know everything about this little look alike.

 

Rin Young P.O.V

Is this chick forserious?! "Uhhhh, first off I should be asking everything about YOU! You're the one dressed exactly like ME!!!!" The girl was tall. A bit too tall to be a long lost twin, but anything was possible. "Name..Rinyoung. Shin, Rinyoung. I am NOT little! -.- And do you think about what you say! My nationality! Uhhhh duuuuhhhh Korean!!!! I live in Korea don't I?? October 24th- October 24th for waaah?-My date OF Birth! You asked!! -.- So anyways I'm a 94er. And You're really stupid! Place  of ORIGIN??!! This is Seoul South Korea! Is that origin enough! Dumb girl.. Now it's your turn. Name. Your providence. How you got here today. And why do you look like me?!" This girl is really stupid! But I have this great idea. I wonder if she is stupid enough to go through with it!

Stefany P.O.V

Name. Your providence. How you got here today. And why do you look like me?! "The F***?? Okay my name???" 'Should I tell her or lie?' "My name is Stefany. I am a senior, I come in peace ^^ and I am from ..... Ahhh anyways my awesome oppa got me the ticket to come here. You pabo we don't look alike. It's our matching hair and outfits. I am taller than you so therefore I am older and smarter." I couldn't help but stick my tongue out at this girl. She fidgeted alot. 'Is there something wrong with her?'

 


Sorry guys this is the update! This may be short for some. Or long for others. I just hope its good to all! There is a personal picture for this chapter that I want to put up. But to do that I need to find my charger for my personal laptop, which is dead. And the pic is stationed on it -.- Oh well when I find it! Enjoy :)