The Mall 2

What Happens on the Internet..

I chuckled....going to the mall tomorrow...check.

Something good's going to happen. I can just feel it!


Steffy P.O.V

I quickly scurried around Rin Young's room grabbing shoes left and right. Now where is that other sneaker? I was so fed up that by the time I actually found the other shoe well under her bed the entire room was upside down.

I threw my hands up in defeat, "alright room you win!" I hollered grabbing my purse and heading out the door.

"Opppaaaaaa" I yelled, then I quickly halted....Rin Young and Dongho....how exactly do they interact?

I ran down the hall to his room almost slipping when I got there. I giggled when I barely made it, I slammed his door open only to see him snuggled up into his bed. It was almost as if he could sense me there because he sunk deeper into his covers.

I rolled my eyes and slowly tiptoed over to him...What would Rin Young do in this instance?

"Yaah," I hollered while spanking his . "Up, up, upppppppp we have to go now, now, nowwwww" I whined. He only whined too bashing around. 

"Babo let me sleep, or I will kill you," he slurred. I shivered but thought back to his baby face, I chuckled and continued to hit his bum. "I need you to take me to the mall in Myeong-dong ! I am meeting a friend at 11. I told her I'd be bringing a friend~"

He chuckled, "you should know damned well that if I do this you owe me right?" he said raising his head. He smirked in my direction with his eyes still closed. I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face. 

"Yup, I know, let's go, go, go it's already 10!" I said slapping his some more.

He sighed and got up. Oppa isn't like this. I kind of miss him. Before I knew it, I was making eye contact with Dongho's door slamming in my face.

"Yahhhh OPPAAA" I yelled, "you better come through. We need to leave in the next 10 minutes in order to not make the early morning traffic! I will literally die if we do," I hollered while slamming his door.

"Deh" he said lazily. I could hear some drawers moving and some water running.

Yes, I knew it'd work.


Minhwan P.O.V

We've been practicing since 8 this morning and my finger tips were aching. I started counting because manager hyung wanted us to rerun our song, "Madly" from the top. "a 1,2,3,4,a 1,2" I counted off as I made a beat. Everybody was waiting for my signal and that's when I hit the outter end of the drum. Our plan was set into action.

Hongki P.O.V

As if on queue hyung stopped us. "Okay, now what was that Minhwan?" Jonghyun hyung said sharply. Minhwan tried defending himself but Jonghyun kept on at it. "You ran through the song just fine the first time, what's wrong with you. I can't deal with this. My fingertips hurt from strumming what's your excuse?! Play it right! From the top everyone" he began to shout. 

The tension in the room definitely rose. It was so thick because of hyung that I swear we could cut it.

Minhwan attempted to start again and this time Seunghyun strung a wrong chord..

"Yah what is up with you guys today, you guys are stressing me out so much!" hyung yelled again. I gulped down my saliva when I made eye contact with manager hyung. From being on 'You are Beautiful' I knew a few acting stunts. I tried looking pathetic, my eyes screamed 'help! save us!' 

Then I started pointing at my throat while making a dramatic intake of air. He sighed and stepped in.

"Alright guys, you've been working hard. Why don't we take a break for lunch and resume after?"

Jongyun hyung sighed as if it were a sign realiving his built up stress. "Thank you hyung" we all bowed. The workers started cleaning the room. I twitched my nose and scratched it, hoping Seunghyun got my hint.

He nodded his head and walked over to hyung.

Seunghyun P.O.V

"Manager hyung," I said waiting to see if I got his attention. I bowed for interupting him. "It's really hot, the hyungs and I wanted to know if we could send someone to the market to pick up popsicles and slushies?"

He thought about it, "deh, I suppose we could send Jaejin hmmm, and Minhwan" he said his chin. "Okay," I piped up. "I'll go tell the hyungs." I bowed and walked back into the room smirking. That's exactly who we planned on going..

I ran back in the room to let the hyungs know our plan was set in motion.


Steffy P.O.V

"Yahhh Oppa go that way there's an opening! She's probably already waiting alone" I said shaking Dongho's arm while pointing at the clearing ahead by a side street. "Google Maps is telling me to just stay put and follow this road Rinyoung" he grumbled. I could hear the growing irritation in his voice, "besides don't you think shaking the driver's arms is a bad idea," he said cocking his head at me. "Yah oppa turn back to the road" I said taking both my hands and pushing his face back forward, "honestly who let you get your license" I mumbled more to myself. "Yaaah Shin Rin Young do you want to die today?!" I gulped and just continued looking from my phone to the window. Oh I've got an incoming IM. 

 

I'm here!! I know how hectic the roads are at this time, I'll be waiting at Mochi Cafe. LMK when you're close -RY

 

"Oppa she just texted me, how much further" I whined, I figured from the reactions I have been getting out of Rin Young's brother this is their daily relationship. She whines and does aegyo to him and he whines right back, it's almost refreshing. Oppa usually just caved in, so I'm not as good at doing the cutesy whiny stuff that I'm sure Rin Young is a master of. But it is fun nonetheless playing around with her oppa. 

I didn't realize I was deep in thought until Dongho oppa put his hand in my face, "aish this girl, did you even hear me? Who is this friend that you just had to ruin my prescious sleep so early in the morning to come out and meet. Is it Mina or is it Sora? If it's that Taejin guy I swear I'll" I cut off his impending threat with a hug. "Thanks for the ride oppa, I'll call you when I'm ready to be picked up arraseo?" I wink at him with a peace sign as I hop out his car. 

 

Let's go meet Rin Young I think aloud. I walked through the front gate into the east entrance of the mall heading towards Mochi Cafe. 

"Over here" someone yelled. I looked in the direction from which the voice was coming from to see Rin Young waving at me from her seat at a table by the door. She had two coffees placed out with two bagels.

"Morning, sorry I was late, you know Dongho Oppa" we both said at the same time cackling. She pushed the coffee and a bagel towards me. "I figured so I went ahead and ordered this for you because of my brother" she said with a smile. 

I look at the time on my phone, "they should have snuck away by now." We both squealed. "I can't believe we are hanging out with them, ooooh do you think they'll have on disguises" Rin Young started as she went off into her own dream world. I coundn't help but laugh at how ridiculous she is. I began to nibble on my bagel as I pictured my precious Jaejin oppa wearing some diva sunglasses and a badly placed wig and fedora. 


Jaejin P.O.V

"Yahh seriously hyung, this fedora? Are you kidding me I look ridiculous" I grumbled as I was handed a pair of cat-eyed sunglasses to boot.  

 

***

This has been a light year in the making!!! For all my readers out there (if you're still out there this has been a draft for YEARS and I APOLOGIZE.)

I've hit a road block and abandoned this story for this long but I will be wrapping it up within the next few chapters as a thank you for all those who still care about it. I also feel ty for leaving it at a cliffhanger!! But cheers to this almost being the end. 사랑해~