That Website...

What Happens on the Internet..

 

[Recap]

Steffy P.O.V 

I didn't want to go back to the boys room. They were sure to kill me for stepping foot in there ESPECIALLY after ruining their game. I ended up making my way up to Rinyoung's room. Oh that website, I definitely want to look more into it. Maybe I'll try it out for certain tonight...

[present]

 

I waltzed right into Rinyoung's room and located her laptop. Right after entering that rediculous password of hers my screen popped up again. Thank you laptop for just going to sleep....

"Who is your Ft. Island Guy?"

I glimpsed over everything that I had previously read.

I simply filled in my whole name like it had stated. "Stefany Hwang."

And then my age, "19."

 

Butterflies were fluttering in my stomach for no reason, I was still unsure if I should even be taking this. Umma did warn me about taking online quizzes..

I quickly pressed submit before I could think more. Finally those boxes I was unable to access before filled in.

Your Ft. Island Guy is...Choi Minhwan.

I chuckled thinking of Minhwan oppa, yeah he was definitely a cutie. I blushed as I read on more. 

I reread my quiz a good five dozen times. That's it I made my decision ! Tomorrow I, I mean we: Rinyoung and I are going to the mall !

 


 

Sorry about the unnecessary hiatus guys. It's 1am and I very much can't sleep so I thought hey...why not keep the readers waiting any longer? I came back for you all ! Please continue to support, subscribe, comment !