Night Out

What Happens on the Internet..

After months of waiting I present you a long heafty chapter as my gratitude for your patience:


He stood shocked. Bingo! "That's true mianhe yeobo, tell me?" He said with that famous noona killer smile. "Shin Rin Young" I whispered only for him to repeat it louder.

"Yah, didn't I tell you it'd be cold?! You're not dressed appropriately for this kind of weather" he scolded me while removing his jacket. I didn't really hear anything he said because I was caught up in the moment of being with my star...


The cologne wafted my nose as the soft fabric of his jacket touched my shoulders. "Wayo oppa won't you be cold too then?" I asked but he simply patted his long sleeved shirt to reasure me. I rolled my eyes as we continued walking.

"So I just wanted to meet up tonight, I wanted to know why the red head-Bom" I cut in, "the red head I mean Bom doesn't know that you are Rinyoung." I chuckled lightly. Well that's for me to know and for you to crazily want to find out. I started running infront of him and spun around. Tonight is probably a once in a life time thing...

 

Seunghyun P.O.V

She was spinning in circles so I ran to catch up to her. Chuckling lightly at how kiddish she was I grabbed her. "Yah," I started tickling her and she was extremely ticklish "don't spin too much you'll get dizzy yeobo." She nodded while trying to stiffle her laughs. I found it cute and ruffled her hair. "How about street vender food?" she nodded like a puppy and I laughed out loud. She has this air to her, I like having her around-Though I've only known her for probably like 24 hours I wished idols could date. For now I'll keep my disguise and cherish the night.

 

Rinyoung P.O.V

Seunghyun oppa wrapped his arms around me and I could feel myself blushing like three different shades of red. Just then some steaming hot meat appeared in my face. "I took to picking for us, I hope you didn't mind yeobo" he said as he gave it to me.

"You and your girlfriend look really happy together" the lady selling meats to us said. My ears warmed up but neither of us denied it. We just bowed and continued on our way, I hope this night could last forever...

 

Steffy P.O.V 

I didn't want to go back to the boys room. They were sure to kill me for stepping foot in there ESPECIALLY after ruining their game. I ended up making my way up to Rinyoung's room. Oh that website, I definitely want to look more into it. Maybe I'll try it out for certain tonight...


Tying the store back together !!!! Just you watch ♥ ♥ ♥