Interrogation :O

What Happens on the Internet..

Bom P.O.V

What caught my eye is that the shoes were a size six. 0.0

Unnie where's the same size as me.. I was officially weirded out. I kept it to myself but this isn't unnie. I'll press her later in private.


When we got back to unnie's place her bro was home and he looked worried. "Yah, did you not tell oppa we were going out today?" I whispered she only gulped.

"Aish oppa, unnie forgot to tell you we planned this day since last week," I sheepishly said stepping out from behind unnie. Unnie only nodded too.

We took off our shoes and ran up the stairs passing him quickly. She ran up but I couldn't make it past the first step because he had grabbed my forearm.

"Neh? Op-ppa?" I asked him turning around.

"Is there something you guys aren't telling me? Something seems suspectful?-suspectful oppa? Really-it's suspicous!" I said cutting him off while laughing. He let go of my arm and started laughing while scratching the back of his neck.

"Sorry I am just tired, I got back from a run and no one was here. I am tired but seriously something seems up. You'll tell me arasso?" I  only nodded when Steffy's head popped over the top of the stairs.

Rin Young P.O.V

"Dongsaeng-ah~" I yelled flailing my arms around. What could they be talking about??? I lost my thought when she came dashing up the stairs. "Unnie let's try on the new shoes you bought!" she said dragging me into the room. She locked the door behind her. "That's strange" I mumbled quitely.

Then it was like her personality did a complete 160- "so unnie I have a question for you..." she began but trailed off. "How do I put this" she begun again. I raised and eyebrow.

"Dongsaeng what are you talking about??" I asked but just then my phone beeped making us both jump. She quickly came over and snatched my phone from me.

"Aigooo unnie it's Seunghyun oppa! He wants to meet up at 10~" I looked at her reading the text. Is she playing with me? "Yah quit toying, hand over the phone quickly!" I said nearly tackling her and grabbing the phone.

She only giggled while I read it too.

Seungie: Hey let's meet up at 10.... :)

Giddly I blushed and started skipping around the room."Well!" she started, so I stopped skipping to look at her with sparkly eyes and a questioning look. "Say yes already! I am sleeping over so I will toooootally cover for you!" I hugged her really tight. "Okay!!!" I said, I quickly sent a reply turning the screen off right after. I started imagining what he wanted to meet up about while looking for something to switch into.

 

Bom P.O.V

This gives me a chance to start looking through stuff... I grilled her phone just laying peacibly on the bedside table. Gosh this is an invasion of personal privacy but damnit I must find out!!

I grabbed her phone and first started examinating it. "Hmmmm it's identical, maybe I am over exaggerating." I pressed the screen accidently and it lit up making me squint. "Aish Kwang Stefany!!!" I muttered while chewing the inside of my mouth, she has a passcode!!!

I spent minutes trying to figure out the passcode til another text from Seunghyun came in.

 

Seungie: Great I'll see you then, dress warmly it's getting colder!!! :O ~ 

 

It lets the text screen come up but I can't unlock it -___- I stood there pissed until it all clicked in. "Seunghyun!!!" I shouted only to hear ruffling from behind me. I checked to see if she was coming before I punched in the numbers: 7386443 (phones can have such long passcodes?!) I huffed but it unlocked I was thinking weither I should go through pictures first or texts. I decided on pictures because it's a lot less private.

The pictures I saw were really bright and lit up so I squinted for a few seconds while my eyes adjusted.

I don't remember this being taken... I questioned who the two girls in the picture were...

I flipped through a few more.

This is for sure a school uniform for like PE but it isn't even ours! Aish is unnie some weird stalker or are these friends of hers from another school? I guess it could be her taking the picture...But don't we have the same mutual friends??

I started looking through more. Scrolling an scrolling. Where are all the pictures of us and Big Bang?! Dara, Minzy, Tae, Dae, Kwon, everyone?!!

I noticed something:

3ba6323c9663f735a76f796a6b47ff5712271292

This picture has a caption!

I squinted my eyes closely because the writing was small.

"Luna new year ^^ Oppa did my hair....<3"

That is definetly the same person with me now, but who?!

I totally know for a fact that the oppa down stairs is totally not capable of doing hair -__- ..

I wanted to look more but jumped when I heard her piercing "yah" I quickly put the phone down back in it's place like I never touched it.

***

A few more pictures Bom skipped through~

[(mei mei & xiao jie- hei se hui mei mei- hey girl group)]

[selca of mei mei]

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRU3Xhh7J5RZDF654ZTnEd

[(mei mei, gui gui, xiao jie!)]

 

"Sometimes I think about liking him, especially when he's this good to me<3 .."

***


Okay just spammed all my favourite people! These are the pictures that Bom passes through.

She passes through pictures such as: Rinyoung and her bestfriend, her and her bestfriends hanging out, and her doing selcas. A few pictures are of just her friends alone.

Double update tonight >.< ~