Where? Who?

What Happens on the Internet..

Rinyong P.O.V

"Omo oppa, you look so cute in this one aigoo thank you soo much!" I jumped up and down hugging him then I realized. I'm hugging my idol!!

He was blushing and Bom was just standing to the side smirking. "Well don't I get a hug for setting this up?!" She crossed her arms and tapped her feet while wiggling her eye brows at me. I slowly walked over to her while rubbing the back of my neck.  When I got to her and opened my arms to say thank you she pulled me into the tightest hug ever. "Omo I took a selca with Seunghyun oppa" she cried while spinning me around.

Seunghyun had came over and asked to speak to me.

"Uh oh" I whispered as i walked off with him.

 

Seunghyun P.O.V

"Umm listen, I met a girl the other day that I swear looks just like you," I said but before I could finish she placed her finger to my lips. "Ne that was me, don't tell her though, she doesn't know, I am playing the role of my twin." We both looked over at the red head who winked at us and did the thumbs up.

"Oh so that explains it" I said while patting her head. "Can I see your phone one more time then that is?" I said shyly as she gave it over.

I punched in my number for her, it would be really cool to have this cutie as a friend. "Um here's your phone, I have to get back to the other's they are calling." She nodded and we both looked in the direction where Hongki was waving frantically. I chuckled and she laughed this really cute giggle. "Aish well don't want hyung to break his arms," I said while waving "will I see you around?" I asked as I started backing away.

"Definetly" she yelled while cupping her tiny hands over . "Aigoo I think she's the cutest thing ever" I said once I rejoined the group. "The red head is fiesty and amusing" Minwhan said while smirking. "Ehh but really I can't believe we saw her again" Jonghun hyung said. We all nodded.

Hongki hyung watched her and the red heads retreating figure as the fan girls started crowding us again. "I have a feeling we'll see them again." With that we were bombarded.

"Yah, I didn't even get to finish my order!" Jaejin hyung screeched. We all laughed as we signed a few more autographs.

 

Bom P.O.V

"Okay that was absolutely amazing, what did you two talk about? Did you confess your undying love for him or something unnie?" Steff laughed at me and I pouted. "So you didn't?" I pressed on.

She nodded yes and walked away. "Yah," I dragged her when I saw this mega shoes store.

"Let's go in" we both shouted at the same time. If it's one thing we both love it's shoes. Her, she sticks to more comfortable shoes while I go for the extreme.

It was a big shock to see her trying something on that was my taste. "Okay first those shoes are cute, are you going to get that pair or the other one?" She shrugged "can't decide" she whined. Okay unnie becoming more girlier than usual is a little wierd but also fun.

Could it be?!!

 

"Yah unnie I realized why you are so off!" she just stopped struggling to buckle the heel and looked at me. Her face lost all color. I continued by smirking. Oh yeah...busted*

"You like a guy don't you! Who is it, which guy. It's Ri oppa...ooooo or Kwon oppa right?!" I ran over to her and started tickling for answers.

"Aigoo none of them, I just like shoes" she said fastly. "You're lying you don't pick out these kind of shoes unless it's a special occasion. Omo a date right?!"

She facepalmed herself. "Aha I'm right" I wiggled my eyebrows around.

"Unnie you're so cute!" Then I picked up the box she had taken and she handed me the shoe to put it back.

What caught my eye is that the shoes were a size six. 0.0

Unnie where's the same size as me.. I was officially weirded out. I kept it to myself but this isn't unnie. I'll press her later in private.  

 


What ooooh! busted* let's see how she gets out of this one<3 thanks for reading please no more silent readers >:O