Focus

What Happens on the Internet..

I looked back at the screen to see that the boxes had all been filled..

Weird.


Steffy P.O.V

I quickly regained focus. 'So much for going to bed..'

"I wonder if Rinyoung is up!" I whispered loudly while getting my phone. I quickly dialed her saved number. "Come through for me. Come through for me." I kept chanting, then her slirred voice came through the line.

"Yoboseyo?" she sleepy asked. "Yah Rinyoung you would not guess what!" I nearly shouted. "Shhh..." was all she said and started snoring. I think she even accidently hung up because I heard a beeping noise from the other end of the receiver.

-__-'... Is how I felt at the moment. I will just have to put this on sleep and tell her about it in the morning. It better still be there. I crossed my fingers while closing the screen and putting the laptop on the circular ottoman by her desk.

 

I got up slowly making my sore muscles crack loudly in the dark. "Aigoo, I feel old." I whispered while rubbing my knees and yawning. I went and got in the bed but put a pillow barrier between me and her oppa. 'This girl has never ending pillows on her bed. And I bet they are all for decoration.' I tsked to myself when I placed the last one. I layed down and closed my eyes.

 

Rinyoung P.O.V

I don't know when Jaejin oppa got here but he did. He suddenly appeared with Hongki oppa. I quickly got out of bed and I was in my bikini?! "Yaah" I yelled scaring them both. "Why are you both fighting?" I questioned in my umma tone smirking at them. "Um, we were playing rock paper scissors when he cheated" Jaejin whispered while pointing. "Anniyo I did NOT cheat. Rinyoungie-ah you believe me won't you?" Hongki said as he softly grabbed my hand squeezing it. "Omo oppas what ever it was for just forget it, and since I am in my bathing suit let's just go out to the beach!" I yelled while taking hold of both their hands and running out the open door. I dragged them straight into the water where the other members where.

"Rinyoung-ah let's play Marco Polo" Seunghyun said splashing me to get my attention while smiling his cute eye smile. I nodded my head hard "I'll be it" someone said in a sing song voice...


terribly sorry for the long awaited update. I have been on an unintentional hiatus. School has been over working me. But any chance I get I update because I ALWAYS have my writing juices going. :D

So I hope to update for the next three nights in a row<3

 

 

i hope you guys got a glimps at fti in this chapter ^-^ tried to make them childish and cute!