My Knight-Wait! Hero in Training Is More Like it!! Pabo =.= P.S. it's 1:58am! :O

What Happens on the Internet..

PLEASE EXCUSE MY POOR TITLE. IT GOES WITH WHAT I AM WRITING FOR THIS CHAP AN THE NEXT CHAP SO THEY WILL HAVE SIMILAR NAMES :D

Rin Young P.O.V

'Some of my best acting' I smirked then went back into character.


 Stefany P.O.V

Okay she didn't reply so does that mean she is working on it? I paced back and forth nervously. Just then I happened to be looking at the time. 1:58am. Yah!! It's soo late! But I noticed there was a message icon. Oh she replied. I must have been occupied then. 'Probably pacing back and forth.'

 

Ahahahah CHILL! I got this! Don't worry about it. I pratically cussed him out in the nicest way ever possible. Besides look at the bright side, now you don't have to talk either and he won't notice you're not me! He will prob make up an excuse for why he forgot. Give him the 'silent treatment' Besides you'll see. He's maaad cute when he's trying to get your attention and make you not mad at him.

 

I smiled at her childishness. Does that really work on him?

RRringyoungie do you have a possilby a picture of him? I want to know who I am looking out for!~

I replied her message with a bit of a blush. No one is here to see me right?


 

Stefany blushing over a meer text? Is there something to come? And Rin Young's oppa is on his way :D ;)