Another Kiss From You

Another Kiss From You

''____________-ah?'' said Mrs Lu.

''Yes, Mrs Lu..'' you replied.

''Can you help me to bring Luhan to the kindergarten from our house, please, I need to go pick up my husband from the airport'' said Mrs Lu.

''Sure..Mrs Lu..What time do you need to leave?'' you ask.

''Erm..around 11..'' she said.

''Oh..okay, I will be reaching in 20 minutes..'' you said.

''Thank you__________'' she said and end the call.

''Alright, lets see what do I need to buy..hmm..candies for the children!!'' you said and look at your watch.

''I think, I should pick Luhan first, before I buy the candies, maybe he can help me!'' you said and left your house.

''Luhan, anyeong!!'' you said.

''_____________ noona!!'' he said and come and hug you.

''___________, thank you so much..I'll pick him up later..'' Mrs Lu said.

''Its okay, Luhan lets go!'' you said.

''Anyeong omma..'' Luhan said and give a fly kiss to his mom.

''Luhan-ah..do you want candy?'' you said while holding onto Luhan. Luhan nodded.

''Okay, we will buy some..'' you said.

Both you and Luhan walk towards the candy shop, and stop infront of the shop looking at the display window with all the candies.

''Sehun?'' Luhan said.

You squat down and ask Luhan, ''Luhan-ah..what Sehun?''.

''There!'' Luhan said and pointed at Sehun

''Sehun-ah..why are you here?'', you ask.

''Er..Minji and Jiwon told me that you need some help today..and so I thought...why not I help..'' he said shyly. You look at him and give him a smile.

''Noona, is that Sehunnie?'' Luhan pull your hand a little.

''Huh? Ani..that is my friend, his name is Kim Sehun..not Oh Sehun..They look alike don't they?'' you said to him.

Luhan look confused and have his eyes staring at Sehun.

''Luhan-ah, what flavour you want?'' you said and show him a watermelon and a strawberry flavour lollipop.

''I want..that one..'' he said.

''Strawberry?..ok..'' you said.

''Noona..'' Luhan call you.

''Yes Luhan?'' you said.

''I need to go..'' Luhan said and couldn't stand still.

''Ahh..you need to go to the washroom..ok..I'll bring you..'' you said.

''Excuse me, may I know where is the washroom?'' you ask the salesgirl.

''That way..'' she said and pointed to the right.

You and Luhan walk towards the washroom, but Luhan stop when you are about to enter the ladies washroom.

''Luhan-ah..whats wrong?'' you ask.

''I don't want to go to the girls..I want to go to the boys..'' he said with a big frown on his face.

''But..but..noona can't go to the boys..Luhan..'' you said.

''I'll bring him..'' Sehun said.

''Oh..okay..sorry to bother you..'' you said.

''Luhan-ah, Sehun hyung here will bring you to the boys washroom..is that ok?'' you ask Luhan, and he nodded.

'Okay, then..'' you said and hand Luhan to Sehun.

''Here..'' Sehun said and carry Luhan to wash his hands.

''Hyung..you are Sehunnie right?'' Luhan said to Sehun.

''Why do you think so?'' ask Sehun.

''Be..because..Sehunnie is my chingu, and I know he is you..'' Luhan said and have both his hand on Sehun's face.

Sehun smile and nodded. ''I'm right..but Sehunnie..since when did you grow? and why did noona said that you are Kim Sehun and not Oh Sehun??'' Luhan ask.

Sehun explain to him, the reason his name is Kim Sehun is because his mom decided to let Sehun follow her family name instead of his father after the divorce, so therefore Sehun is now Kim Sehun.

''Promise me you won't tell anyone?'' Sehun said, and Luhan nodded.

''Pinky swear?'' Sehun said and show his pinky.

''Pinky swear!'' Luhan said.

Both of them came out from the washroom with big smile on their face.

''What took you two so long?'' you ask curiously. Luhan giggle and didn't answer you.

''Sehun-ah..'' you ask him he didn't reply.

You look at them weirdlly, ''Arasso..since you don't want to tell me..its okay..lets go pay for the candies..'' you said.

The three of left the shop and make your way to the kindrgarten with you and Sehun holding Luhan's hand. You can see that the people on the street are talking about you three saying that you look like a family and how good looking the three of you are.

''__________-ah, we look like a family don't we?'' Sehun suddenly ask you. You just smile and didn't reply him. ''did he just say I look like his wife?'' you said in your mind.

''_____________-ah, is that your friend, that looks like Sehun?'' your mom and the teacher ask.

''Yup..'' you said.

''Woah...they really do look a like'' Miss Lee said.

The children all stare at Sehun, because they remind him of their chingu.

The children take turns to tell their stories in pairs since this is a story telling competition., then lastly is Baekhyun and Min-ah's turn.

''Anyeonghasseyo, my name is Byun Baekhyun, and my name is Min-ah..'' both of them greet.

You and Sehun sat at the back with the rest of the teachers.

''Today..we will tell a story of a Prince and a Princess..but we will need some help..'' Baekhyun said and walk towards you and Sehun.

''Us?'' you and Sehun response once Baekhyun come and pull you two to the front. The children starts to dress you and Sehun into prince and princess to help them with their story telling.

Baekhyun and Min-ah start with their story, while you and Sehun try your best to help them as they tell the story.

''....after the princess took a bite of the apple, she fainted...'' Baekhyun said and you pretend to faint.

''..but then..a handsome prince came and saw the princess..'' Min-ah continue, and Sehun come towards you.

''..then the prince give the princess a kiss..'' Baekhyun said.

''Kiss??'' you said in your mind with your eyes close and your heart start to beat faster and faster again, Sehun was shocked as well and stop, but the children started cheering, ''Bboe bboe! Bboe bboe! Bboe bboe!'', and Sehun did. He kiss you on the lips and whisper ''Noona..its me..Sehunnie..''which make the children cheer and some of them cover their face.

''..the princess finally woke up..and they live happily ever after....'' Min-ah continue.

''The End!'' both Baekhyun and Min-ah said and give a bow. The children give a big clap. You were still really shock about the kiss and what Sehun told you. It was kinda awkward between you two. The competition finally ends with prize-giving ceremony to the winners, and Baekhyun and Min-ah got first.

''Sehun-ah, can you follow me to the rooftop a while?'' you ask Sehun and he nodded.

Both you and Sehun sat at the bench on the rooftop, ''Can you repeat what you whisper to me just now?''you ask him with him looking at you.

''Noona..its me..Sehunnie..'' he said slowly.

''Sehunnie..my little Sehun?'' you ask and touch Sehun's face and Sehun nodded.

''But..but..how is that possible? and your family name?'' you ask.

''I'll explain everything later..but all this is thanks to the magical candy your aunt gave me to make a wish...'' Sehun said and wanted to kiss you again, but then both of you were interrupt by Luhan who just came up.

''Noona, your mom is calling for you..''Luhan said.

''Ah..arasso..Luhan'' you said and you went with him with Sehun following you holding your hand.

''So..what was your wish?'' you ask him.

Sehun smile and said, ''I'm not suppose to tell anyone about it..''he said.

''My wish was to be with you forever...'' he said to in his mind.

 

 


YAY ME!!!FINALLY DONE!!! SORRY FOR ALL THE CRAPINESS..WAS TRYING TO MAKE THIS AS CUTE AS POSSIBLE..AND LOL AT THE STORY TELLING PART!!HAHAHAHA..but really thanks to those who subscribe and for those who like this! Kamsahamnida!!

 

BABY LULU FOR YOU GUYS!! ( YE ZIYU aka CHRIS)HE IS SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!OMG

 

 

AND LASTLY SEHUNNIE!!! <3 ( Lei Hao Wen)

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAHA..OK THEN!! WILL TRY TO UPLOAD A NEW FANFIC AS SOON AS I CAN!! -THEHUNLOVER- ^^