Trapped in Nothing

Tears of a Phoenix

 

I let you choose Daehyun’s fate… o.O So, Daehyun has mercy? Okay. (: Enjoy the story.

Daehyun gives you the most menacing glare, brandishing his dagger. ‘I’ll let you off for now,’ he growls, eyeing the phoenix nervously. As he walks away arrogantly, your golden phoenix lets out a squawk. Victory. Seeing Daehyun walk away from a chance of killing you is phenomenal.

‘Ah, the lion doesn’t eat its prey,’ Youngjae sighs. Together, he and Lee Seung Hoon lift you up. As you stand up, you see the tiny pile of tree bark that Youngjae was peeling off in the past few minutes of Daehyun’s drama. ‘Now, show us that ghastly slash down your arm. Always getting hurt on your arm, eh?’

You refuse quickly; you need to follow Daehyun while you can still remember which way he left. ‘No, I’m fine,’ you mutter as wearily walk, trying to follow Daehyun’s footsteps. ‘Prove it,’ Seung Hoon smirks. Was it that obvious that you were in pain?

You ignore him, and walk away with your chin held up. As you reach the dark trees, you glance back to see Youngjae and Seung Hoon slowly following you. They pretend to be peeling more bark off nearby trees as you turn around but they were just too obvious. Your golden phoenix is zooming forward quickly through the trees, all you can see a fiery dot blazing in the distance.

And Daehyun… where was he? You remember the time where you leapt around like a dramatic ninja when you first met him. Is he leaping around the trees now? You walk straight down the forest, trying to follow the blazing phoenix in the distance.

After what seemed to be hours and hours of walking and squinting, your legs feel like they are jelly. Your head feels dizzy and light, and your whole body just wants to drop. Your vision gets blurry, and your stomach grumbles from days and days of starvation.

The whole world then seems to spin upside-down. Trees disappear; the dried, leafy forest floor disappears; only the gold dot in the distance can be seen. You feel like you are walking on air, in darkness, in never ending space. The golden dot disappears from your sight too.

You can’t hear your own feet stomping on the ground. You can’t see your hand in front of your face. You reach down blindly, to find something to grab onto. Anything. You just want to know that something is still alive, still part of this place. But there was nothing. You are trapped in a place of infinite space, infinite nothingness. The darkness the place swallows you whole, devouring you bitterly, driving your mind crazy. Your past flashes through your mind, not even the phoenix came for you…

The end. :3

Thank you so much for reading but… you have died… ( : Another adventure, BABY? :D 

 

Click here to go to the beginning. 

Click here to go to where the paths divide. 

Click here to go to your last decision. (Story/Character personality may different from this) 

 

Click here to go to the Halloween oneshot I wrote to celebrate Halloween because it was Halloween when I wrote it! It has nothing to do with the storyline but... Celebration!