Darkness

Tears of a Phoenix

You take a step back. Jongup is not the person you thought he would be. Your anger is the thing that motivates you so much to keep walking away. ‘Wait!’ called Jongup. He reached out to pull you back, but you turn around by instincts and slap his arm away. ‘Leave me alone,’ you growl with all the anger you can muster.

You want the normal Jongup back; the one who smiled at you happily as he helped you up, when you fainted. He was like your best friend that you made in a few hours. But now, before your own two eyes, he was drenched in evil; deep, black eyes staring into your own.

You turn around again and keep walking. ‘You think that I will let you get away so easily?’ sneered Jongup. A black tentacle that seemed to extend from the slash in his arm speeded forward, grabbing you. ‘You, I will never let you go,’ he whispered.

You shiver; you have this bad feeling that he was going to do something terrible to you.  ‘Think of yourself as my dinner for tonight. Don’t worry; you won’t feel a thing…’

A split second later, you are plunged into a stinky, black darkness. The ground is rock solid but the mass surround you felt slippery. You stay there forever, maybe for eternity. The last thing you remember is two red, glowing eyes staring at you in anger.

The End. :3

Sorry, you have died in this chapter. Have another b.a.p filled adventure...? 

 

Click here to go to the beginning. 

Click here to go to where the paths divide. 

Click here to go to your last decision. (The story/character personality may differ from this)