Confrontation

I love you, you you you.[DISCONTINUED]

 

 

You nearly got tired of waiting then you feel heavy footsteps behind you. “ Lao gege?”  You turned around. You was greeted with the sight of angry stepmom. “M-ma?”

 

“ What did you do to my son Ara!! He pukes. His clothes is dirty. There is bruises on his arms. What did YOU do Ara??!!!”  Your stepmom shouted. “ You damn kid!! You stand up now!!” Your stepmom pulled your ear until you stand up.

 

“ M-ma, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry”  You winced as you feel your mother twisted your ear.

 

“What DID you do to him Ara!! You damn kid!!”  Your stepmom keep screaming and dragged you into house.

 

You winced in pain as your leg technically swept off everything that is on the ground as you have no strength. In the end, you just let her dragged you back to the house.When she finally stop, she threw you back to the floor. She spits at you.

 

“Ma, I’m sorry. We were just playing hide and seek with each other,” You bitted your lower lips.

 

“You play with MY son, you dirty child. How COULD you? Didn’t I already tell you to STAY away from him? You have NO right to play with him!!”She slapped you on face, your arm, your legs and your whole body. You whimpered, plead her to stop but she won’t stop.

 

“Ma, I’m s-sorry. Ma, I’m s-sorry,” You pleaded and sobs.

 

Until you were helpless and laying back on the floor, you gather your strength together and lie your head on her feet. “ I’m sorry Ma. I l-love y-you. I will do anything, p-please s-stop ma. Its h-hurts Ma. P-please,”You continue pleading.

 

“I already asked you to ING STAY away from my son. But what did you do? You decided to play WITH him. And now, he IS sick. Why CAN’T you be a good child and DAMNED listen to me,” She pulled your ears until you stand up and then let you go. You fell down to the floor and crawl back to her feet. You hugged her feet and keep saying sorry.

 

“ Sorry? All you do is say sorry!! “ She knock you off her feet but you keep crawling back to hug her feet. She take a step back and accidentally knock the small flower vase behind you. The flower and water from the vase drenched the floor. “Look what you have done?!!” You looked at the flower that got step on by your stepmom.

 

“No, ma. Don’t step on it ma. Pa gave it to me. Ma,” You plead while grabbing the flower that nearly got stepped on by her. You hug the flower closer to your chest.

 

She glared at you then she sat beside you. “ Do you like the flower so much child?”  She asked sweetly.

 

You smiled and quickly nodded your head. “You really like it don’t you?” She asked again while touching my hand.

 

You smiled and nodded again. “ If you like it, so much then smell it until you die!!”  She grabbed the flower from my hand and tossed it to my nose. She covered both of my nosetrils with the flowers and force the flower to entered it. “ Smell it now!! You like it so much huh?!!”  She screamed. You tried to fight her off but it is useless. Everytime you take a deep breath to breathe, you nearly choked over the smells of the flowers.

 

“ Ma, stop it please!” You screamed. Then, you opened your eyes. You are in a room. How did you get here? Then, it hit you. The dream is not real. It is just some stupid nightmares. The dreams are so real. You could swear you couldn’t breath and every inhale of oxygen you can smell the pollens that somehow block your airways. It is just a nightmares Ara. No mo re ma. Then, you heard Kris’s voice screamed your name, “Ara”

 

Then, finally you saw Kris. You were somehow glad you see him. You see him with worried expression all over his face and you just burst in tears. “Baobei, don’t cry. I-I’m h-here,” Kris came to you and pulled you into a hug.

 

You cried for the longest time. The dream is so real. You swear you could feel the warmness from Lao when you hit him when you fall from the tree. You swear you could feel your stepmom dragged you by your collar shirt towards your house. Touch from her as she slapped you all over your body. How sadist does it sound, you missed them.

 

Kris just caressed your hair in silence as you continued to cry. “ What are you doing here, Kris?” You asked as you finally stop sobbing.

 

“I’m here. urm, to take care of you.”  He said.

 

“Oh. Thanks. B-but why you? Where is my manager?”  You still clinging to his shirt like a baby.

 

“I urm I. After you faint in front of your house, I bring you here to the hotel.”

 

“Oh it was you who catch me when I’m about to faint,” You smiled. Then, as you lean against his chest, you swear you could hear his heartbeat. It is beating actually quite fast from normal. “ Urm, Kris. You can let me go now. I’m fine.” You said as you feel your heartbeat is beating fast too. Your heartbeat is catching up to Kris’s heartbeat any time.

 

Kris finally let you go then he rubbed his neck sheepishly. “ Sorry, I got carried away.”

 

You smiled. “Thanks for following I guess, you stalker.” You teased me.

 

“Hey, I’m your fan!”  Kris said defensively.

 

“ Stalking me. You like a sasaeng fan?”  You again. It is just feel nice to . No please face. It is just damn, I get caught. Looks like an angry bird.

Kris shook his head and pouted his lips. Too cute!! He makes you wanna pinch his cheek and give him a peck on the lips. “ You look like a angry bird when you are somewhat lying.”  You again.

 

Kris shooked his head. “ I get it you are fine. Finally teasing me huh?” Then, he feel your forehead and neck. You flinched as he touched your skins. It is like a zap of electricity just jolted you. “ Relax. I’m just feeling if you still have the fever.” He smirked. “Your temperature has reduced.” Then, he smiled. “ You really are okay?”

 

You quickly nodded. The truth is you don’t feel very well because you really feel tired from all these nightmares. Then, you realised you shouldn’t have these nightmares anymores. They are dead. Your stepmom, dad and Lao gege. You stared at the ceiling and relieved somewhat. You sighed then come down from your bed.

 

“ Where you think you are going lady?”Kris asked with his please expression. Then, he blocked you from going down.

 

“ I’m going to get a glass of water. I’m thirsty. Would you mind giant?”   You , annoyed about his sudden protectiveness.

 

“I would mind actually. You are sick. Sit here,”

 

“I’m not sick. You already said my fever is reduced.”  You barked.

 

“ B-but. You, you. Get on my back.”  Kris asked while kneeling with his back facing you.

 

“I’m not that weak you giant,”  You slapped his shoulder.

 

“ This is not a request,”  He glared at you and stayed at that position.

 

“ Fine! But if you say I’m heavy, you are going to get it from me okay?” You akwardly get on his back.

 

He suddenly stands up which nearly made you fall back and had to cling to his neck. “ Yahh, giant!” You pinched his cheek.

 

He chuckled. “To the kitchen okay,” He effortlessly walked to the kitchen with you on his back. Then, he put you on a chair and gives you a glass of water.

 

“Thanks.” Then, as you try to stand up, again he stands in front of you. “I’m hungry. I’m going to call the room service for food. If the kitchen is still opened.” Then, you poke his abs, err chest.

 

“ It is 5AM. I don’t think the kitchen is opened genius. Wait, I get some food in my backpack. I asked Lay to bring it here since I’m in charge of taking of you.”  He smiled then went out from the kitchen.

 

“ Poor Lay,” You said and followed him.

 

“Hey, you should said poor me. I’m taking care of you here,” He smiled and take out food from his backpack.

 

“Well you are my fan. Fans will do such things for his bias. But poor Lay, he had to do things for you because of me. I’m not sure he even likes me,” You said thoughtfully.

 

“ Hey, everyone in EXO like you, specially Chen. I think he has a thing for you,”

 

“ Really. How adorable,” You chuckled.

 

“ So, do you like him?” He interrogates you.

 

“ Him as in you refer to EXO. Yeah, I do like them. They are really nice to me as a fake brother in law,” You smiled as you remember the EXO are actually quite nice to you off-camera too.

 

“No, I mean do you like Chen?”

 

“ What, no? He is younger than me.”  You laughed as you saw he finally relaxed. Pabo.

 

“So you like older guy?”  He asked again.

 

“No, I like same age guy, urm like you,” You winked at him.

 

“ Really?”  He smiles widely.

 

You nodded, “ And that’s why you are my favorite biases in EXO.”

 

“ Ohh” He sighed. Then, he mumbled something incoherently as he stared at his feet. You chuckled and continued eating. Lay made awesome kimbap. Must ask his recipes. Hehee. Then, Kris looked up and stared at you. “I heard biases. I thought I’m your ONLY bias in EXO,”

 

“ Well, uhm at first. You WERE the ONLY bias in EXO. But uhm, as I get to know them off-camera. I like Luhan and Chanyeol. Luhan is too adorable with his doe-like eyes and whenever I see him, I just wanted to hug him into a ball and just caress his hair. And Chanyeol is just happy virus. And urmm, yeah. That’s it,” You quickly stopped as you feel his dagging glares is staring straight to your eyeballs to yourheart. Uh oh, heartbeat increasing.

 

“ That’s it?” He scoffed and looked away.

 

“ Well, don’t worry. You always be my number one bias in EXO,” You quickly grabbed his hand. “ Urm, always be,” Stunt by your own boldness, you quickly grabbed your hand away.

 

“ Promise?”  He looked at you and quickly pulls your hand back.

“ urm, sure. Of course,” You smiled and then electricity zap as you feel the warmness from his hand. Then, he brings your hand closer to his lips and kissed it. “ Thanks. And you will be the number one bias and the only bias that I’ll have” He said.

 

Strange, even when it is just bias confession you feel like he is whispering I love you. Must not get this into my head. Don’t forget where you stand Ara. Yeah, sure many other actors and male idols acknowledge you as they bias but no one actually said it to your face, in front of you. Oh, must be because it is my first time I had this direct confession. Yeah, maybe because of that. And he doesn’t love you. Wait, do I love him? Can I?

 

You smiled and slowly free your hand from him. You quickly looked away as you feel blood is circulating around your cheek profusely. “ Oh well, thanks for the food. I mean thanks Lay. He is a great uhm. Thank you,” Again, you stopped as his eyes is daring you to continue. God, someone should be thankful that he has group member to be there when he need helps. At least he got member to got his back. I’m alone.

 

“ Well, you must rest now that your stomach is full,” He quickly kneeled with his backfacing you.

 

“ I feel much better Kris Wu. No need to lift me up. I walk fine by myself,”  You slapped his shoulder. God, is he treating me like a baby?! What am I to him? Fake wife?

 

“Again, this is not a –“

 

“ Request. Okay. “ You quickly cut him off and jump to his back. Control-freak! You control yourself from pushing him away. The acting in We Got Married must have got into his head.

 

“ Seems like someone just gain extra weigt by eating,”  He said as he lift you up again.

 

“ I told you not to mention if I’m heavy,” You pinched his cheek. I hate you jerk Kris Wu.This is all acting.

 

He chuckled and then put you on bed. Then, he put the blanket over you. Then, you stop him. “ Wait, I can’t sleep. It is 6AM and I have a photoshoot at 9AM!! Where is my phone?”  You jumped off bed then Kris pulled your hand. “ What?!” You snapped.

 

“ Your manager already cancel the photoshoot. He is trying for reschedule for tomorrow,” He said.

 

“What? No! I’m fine. I’m don’t have fever anymore. You felt my forehead. I’m not sick.” You slapped his grip on your hand. Grr, this giant. Why is his hand grip is too strong? Grrr.

 

“ You still don’t have the energy to work!” He snapped back.

 

“ Do you KNOW how busy is the photographer and the staff for this photoshoot today. This deal is quite hard to secure, okay!”  You snapped.

 

“ Work, work, work! Is this all what you had in your mind?!”  He is still holding to your hand.

 

“ Yes, that’s all in my mind! I only have work to COMFORT me okay? I don’t h-have family to got my back. I don’t have 12 g-group member to help me when I n-need them. I just have my acting career, my s-singing career and my idol life. T-that’s all I h-have,”  You stuttered.

 

“ You have me. “ Kris pulled you into hug.

 

Before you could burst into tears, you slapped away his hand and take a step back,“ L-leave! I have to call my m-manager. And you n-need to l-leave. You have early schedules for SMTown concert this m-morning. So, you need to l-leave n-now,”

 

He stared at you and take a step towards you, “ What if I don’t want to?” He dared.

 

“I’ll c-call the security. I’ll make  y-you l-leave,”  You looked at him straight to the eyes.

 

“Oh, you don’t want to call the security. The papparazi will see that I spend the night HERE. This WILL definitely attract them. And I know how you LOATHE the papparazi. So, TRY and MAKE me leave,” He cames close to you until you sit on your bed.

 

“You wouldn’t dare to call the papparazi. Our company will be so mad at us,” You gulped in fear. He wouldn’t dare. He is a rookie. This will ruin his career. He will lost everything that he worked for his debut.

 

“Oh, I’m not worry. SME is good at hiding things like this. Well, I’m too precious for them to kick me out from the company. Even if I do kick out from the group, I will not regret that I worked for. Because unlike someone here, I’m not a workhaholic that works her off to reach this level, only to PUSH people away from her life. Only to hide from others that she is ALONE in this world. “He speaks as he hovers over you.

 

Snapped by his words, you slapped him hard on the face. That shook him and you push him off you. Wiping the tears that gleaming on your eyes, “ YOU need to LEAVE NOW! NOW!!”  You screamed your heart out.

 

He stared at you for a long time. Hate, love, sympathy, regret? You can’t decipher his eyes. He takes his leave and slammed the door as he ways out.

 

Your eyesight became hazy as tears running down your face. Your heart hurt like you been shot by a gun. Your face hurts as Kris’s word echo in your ears and snapped you in the face. You stomach turn upside down. You sit down beside your bed and hugged your knees closer to your chest.

 

 How could he said those things? How could he? He don’t even ing KNOW me! Only because we in this STUPID WGM, he thinks he knows me well?! Only because I’m somewhat his ing bias, he cares about me! Stupid, fool, I hate you jerk. I don’t loathe the papparazi, I just don’t like them. I don’t like them snooping their noses into my lifes. I don’t like them, hogging their mikes into my face as they ask stupid question. Like where is family. Who is my mum, my dad. They ARE dead!! My old house, the papparazi must not knew this. If they knew, it must be that Krissholes. Only because he follows me to my old house, he thinks he reads me well? He is damn wrong. I’m not ing alone in this world. I don’t push people away. I have Hyowon oppa, but he is in Taiwan. But I have friends in Korea, Chaerin unnie. The last talk on phone is wait when? When is the last time we talk on the phone? Oh, Jiyoung oppa? We talked before I leave for Taiwan. Yeah, we t-talk. And I have manager oppa. Manager oppa. I must called him to reschedule the photoshoot to this morning. Phone. I need my, my handphone?

 

I crawled around the room, searching for my handphone. Then, I found it and quickly push in my manager’s number. I take a deep breath, “ Oppa, yes I’m fine. Don’t worry. I’m all better. Kris oh that bastard, he leaves as soon as I wake up. Did I said Kris is bastard? No, I just knocked my toes on the door. No. I’m fine. Oppa, since I’m all better now.We c-can reschedule the photoshoot for today? Please oppa, I’m relying for you on this. I know this photoshoot deal today is quite hard to secure. Please oppa, you are the best at this. Thank you oppa. Oh yeah, picked me in an hour. I’ll be fine. Okay, take care,”

 

You put off the handphone and sighed. Why am I sighing? You need to get ready. You have no time for this . I’m all well. You just need to be professional on set and put away your nonsense problems. You crawled to the bathroom to get yourself ready. Oh what a tiring day. You thought as the water rans through your hair.

A/R: I tried to make it sad and depressed scene. I hope it works. And this also show she is a bit bipolar. Somehow. Let me know what you guys think? Comments and subscribers are most welcome and <3