A little flashback of Ara *edit

I love you, you you you.[DISCONTINUED]

A/R: Guisseeee, sorry for the late update. I was like being forward had all this coming chapters but I dont know how to continue the story. So, I decided to continue this story with some flashback from Ara's live back when she is in China before she lives back to with her grandmother. I edited the first chapter thus making that her parents got their whole big business and because of the circumstances below she moved to live with her grandmother in Canada. Comments are loved guys :)

Do listen to this, to get feels. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZCe6nzHJSQ

“Get out from this house, you thief. You is a just like your mother. She steals MY husband from me. Your mother is a thief. Get out from this house your insolent child. I take care of you since you mother died. And this is HOW you repay me? This is how you repay me your insolent child.” Your stepmom slapped you a couple of times as you continue to hug her leg.

 

“I didn’t steal your necklace ma. I didn’t do it ma. Please believe me ma.” You cried. You looked at your stepbrother, pleading for his sympathy. He just looked at you with disgust. You cant help to wonder what change him in 180 degree, yesterday he was really nice to after all those harsh treatments that he gave to you.

 

“Lao Ge, please tell mom what happen. I didn’t steal the necklace. You said you would bring back the necklace right? You said if I sell it, you would bring a bigger necklace for ma. Right Lao Ge, tell her gege. “ You sobbed. You flinched as you feel your stepmom hold to your collar and bring you to your feet.

 

“Why is she spouting nonsense son? Explain to me son,” Your stepmom said as her eyes darth back and forth between you and your stepbrother.

 

“I don’t what is she talking about ma. She is lying JUST like her mom, ma” Your stepbrother said and spit.

 

“But ge. You told me that you would treat me nicer if you sell ma ‘s necklace,” You said to your stepbrother and hold on to your stepbrother’s leg.

 

Your stepbrother frowned in worry as he heard you keep talking but he looked away as your stepmother glared at him for answer. “Ma, I don’t know what she is talking about,” Your stepbrother said.

 

“You are a thief and you accused my son a thief too. You ungrateful child,” Your stepmom continue to slap you and dragged you off your stepbrother’s leg. She pushed you down to the floor. She dragged you to your room and locked you inside.

 

“You insolent child, you sit in your room until you realised your mistake. You will not be given food. You wait inside until your father knew what you have done. Good thing your father is not around,” Your stepmom scream from the other side of the room.

 

“Ma, please believe ma. I didn’t steal the necklace. Ma, its true I didn’t steal it, Ma” You keep cried out your lung and knocked the door until the night came. You feel asleep by the door, as you got tired of crying.

 

“Ma, I’ll be uh a good uh girl. I will uh be one,” You pleaded with your hoarse voice.. You wondered when you father is going to be back. Your father has gone to settle some bussiness problems. “Ma, I am uh sorry. It is really uh me, Ma I am uh sorry. “ Your body fell backward as you feel someone opened the door. “Ma, I am uh sorry. I’m really uh I am Ma,” You saw a faint figure. She is not your mother; in fact it is a he. He really looks your stepbrother. “Lao Ge, uh have Ma forgive me. Lao Ge, I am sorry. Can you uh please uh tell Ma, “ 3 days of being locked inside your room, makes you seeing faint figures? Feeling sick to your stomach with food and water deprived, you reached to your stepbrother weakly. “Please uh Lao Ge. Tell uh ma. I’m sorry. I will be uh a good girl. Ge, uh I will be uh a good girl. I wont tell Pa, I promise Lao Ge,” You said weakly and cried silently. You blinked your eyes full time as your eyes hurt for everytime you wake up, you cried yourself to sleep back again.

 

“Don’t talk much Mei. I will save you. I’m sorry for always treating you harshly. I’m sorry Mei. I love you Mei. Come one, I will save you,” Your stepbrother said while lifting you up. He kiss your forehead and walked towards outside.

 

“Lao Ge, where is uh Ma?  I need uh to hum see her,” You mumbled quietly.

 

“I’m sorry I can take care of you. I always love you more than a sister. I’m sorry Ara-ah. I’m really uh s-sorry,”He said and sobbed.

 

You opened your eyes as you feel a water drip on your face. “Lao Ge, don’t uh cried. I’m the one to blame. Ge uh please don’t cry. Ma will uh mad at me. Don’t uh cry,” You touch his chin as your strength only allows you to do that.

 

“You won’t need to see Ma. You will be saved. “ Your stepbrother said while passing you to someone’s arm.

 

“Ge uh, I will be uh good. P-please d-don’t l-leave me.” You cried then you smell a familiar scent. “Hyowon Ge, why what are y-you d-doing,” You said while looking at Hyowon who was smiling weakly.

 

“Please t-take c-care of her Hyowon. T-this is only m-money I h-have and this is the plane tickets to Canada,” Your stepbrother said to Hyowon. Hyowon carefully put you on the behind passenger seat of the cab.  Then, you heard, “ Hyowon, t-this is the a-address to her g-grandma.” Your stepbrother is still crying.

 

“Ge, don’t uh cried. Don’t uh leave me.” You faintly cried but your voice was not heard by both of them.

 

“I thought your grandparents was both dead. “ You heard Hyowon said. You tried so hard to keep yourself awake.

 

“Please give her water and this is her meds. Give her this red bean bun, she like this. Please give her water now,” Your stepbrother said.

 

Hyowon quickly came to your side and put up your chin so you could drink properly. You quickly drink to quench your thirst. “Drink slowly dear. “ You feel Hyowon pat your chin which was little wet when you drink water just now.

 

“Ge, don’t leave me please. I will be g-good, I p-promise Ge,” You softly cried.

 

“Come on Hyowon. You have to leave now. My parents will be back soon and Ma won’t be happy. “ You saw your stepbrother push Hyowon towards the other behind passenger seat. You touch your stepbrother arms as he tucked in the seatbelt for you.

“Ge, don’t leave me. I have no one but Ma, Pa and you Ge. D-don’t l-leave p-please,” You cried but your tears won’t come out.

 

“ We don’t deserve you Ara. Your grandmother d-deserved you. I’m s-sorry I have to do t-this,” Your stepbrother patted your head.

 

“B-but but our grandparents is d-d” You silenced as you feel your stepbrother kissed your head.

 

“Our grandparents are dead but not yours. Your real Ma’s mother. I already tell her, no worry dear. “ Your stepbrother smiled.

 

“b-but I l-love you ge. I d-don’t k-know her,” You said.

 

“I love you too Mei. Now leave. Hyowon, please go away now!” Your stepbrother said to Hyowon and pushed away your arm that was clinging to his arm.

 

“Geeeee!!” You screamed then you saw your parent’s car pull over in front of your house. You tried to open the door but with your strength you failed. “Hyowon ge, stop the car. I m-must s-save my Ge. My father will hurt him if he knew t-this. Ge. “ You hit the door and window hoping Hyowon will asked the taxi driver to stop. “Ge!” You continued hitting the window weakly and saw your father was dragging your brother into the house from the rear-window.

 

As your stepmother love your stepbrother so dearly that she will hurt you if you get to close to your stepbrother, it occur the same to your stepbrother get too close to you, your father will do the same. You and your stepbrother would get along well if not for your parent.

 

“Sit still, Ara” Hyowon said as you are now hitting him hoping he would stop. “Lee Ara, sit still! Why do you want to go back to the person that hurt you so much?” Hyowon screamed.

 

“They might hate me, treat me bad. But it is only b-because they l-love my stepbrother a-and me too m-much. Ge, p-please stop the c-car n-now. I need t-to s-save my Ge. I d-don’t want Pa to hurt my Ge. “ You cried and pleaded.

 

“But your Ma hurt you more than your Pa did to your Ge,” Hyowon said while holding your hand with one hand.

 

“It is only because Ma l-love Ge so m-much. Like Pa l-love me.” You give up and lay back to your seat.

 

“If your Pa love you, would he always leave you for his bussiness when he know that your Ma is hurting you?” Hyowon asked while hugging you tightly to stop you from moving.

 

“ Pa d-doesn’t knew Ma l-loves my Ge so m-much. T-that she w-will hurt m-me. We m-must go Hyowon Ge. I m-must tell Ma, Pa will h-hit her when he k-knew w-what she h-has d-done to m-me. Hyowon Ge, we must go back, we must go back,” You keep spouting that you must go back until you tired yourself into sleep. 

 

You sipped the coffee while you waited for your cab to arrive. “Miss Ara, your cab has arrived.” The bellboy said to you.

 

You smile and stand up. You left the payment and tip for the coffee on the table. You smiled to the bellboy and slipped some cash into his money. “Please keep this as a secret between us only okay. Thank you, Mr Lao.” You winked to that bellboy as you saw his nametag.

 

“Yes Miss Ara, I’m fan of yours of course. No need for this money” The bellboy return the money and ushered you to the backdoor of the hotel to your cab. You get on the cab and fled the scene. Little that you know Kris has been following you since you went out from your hotel room.

 

He has been sitting in the cab earlier that the bellboy has saved for him, following you little escapades. His cab stop in front of that bellboy and he got out his head from the open window. “Thank you sir. I really appreciate the help,” Kris said while thanking him and slipped some cash into his hand.

 

“No Kris-shi. I’m your both fan. Please take care, both of you.” The bellboy smiled and returned the cash to Kris.

 

“You are a good man, Mr Lao. Thank you. I will take care of her. “ Kris smiled and went of with the cab following Ara’s cab.