our wedding day~ somewhat

I love you, you you you.[DISCONTINUED]

You eyes darted forth and back to Kris and the bridal shop. "Are you sure about this?" You asked him. Inside, you were mentally throwing a party. We are getting married.

"Hey, most wifey would be glad that their husband bring them here" Kris said. Then, he pulled you into the bridal shop happily. You stared at his hand. Now, he would ocassionally and casually grasps your hand. You actually got nothing against it.

You followed him and technically skipped around behind him. He laughed at your childishness. Then, both of you bowed to the manager of the shop, Hyeonsoo. You both greeted her and bowed.

“Come in, come in. I have been waiting for you. I’m a fan of your too,” Hyeonsoo smiled sheepishly and shake both of your hand. She ushered you to make up room.

You both smiled and take a chair next to each other. “So, for Ara’s make up I’m going to make her a little cat eye because I absolutely love her cat eye. And for Kris for too.” She said.

“Cat eye for me?” Kris asked, surprised.

“No silly. We are going to give you a beautiful guyliner,” Hyeonsoo smiled and leaved the room.

“So, I’m going to see you with bare make up face for the first time right?” Kris asked while eyeing you.

You laughed and poked him. “Kris-shi, you haven’t seen her bare make up face?” The make up noona asked while wiping off the make up off your face. You quickly covered up your face with your hand.

“ Yah, looked away,” You poked his cheek, asking him to look away.

Pushing your finger away, he stared at you until you reveal your bare make up face. “So, you look more prettier than without make up but you look pretty too with make up,” Kris said then leaned back on his chair.

“Thanks jagi. You look pretty too,” You joked.

“I know,” He said and closed his eyes as the make up noona dab some concealer on his face.

“Your skin is very healthy Kris-shi,” The make up noona praised her. Kris nodded his head silently.

Is she being flirty? You wondered to yourself. Am I being jealous? Geez, wake up Ara this is just a fake reality wedding show.

Kris who was already finishing his make up and sat straightened up. He continues studying you while the noona put eyeliner on your eyelid.

“Kris-shi, you look more charismatic with your guyliner, “ You praised him as you could see his reflection  on the mirror still studying you as you opened one eye.

“Are you winking at me?” Kris asked with a fake surprise tone.

You laughed and close both eye. “It reminds me of your Ceci photoshoot. EXO-M looked really hot and charismatic with the guyliner,”You said.

He cleared his throat. “But of course, Kris-shi is the coolest of all EXO-M,” You said.

 

He snickered.

“By the way, I can’t actually wink,”You said matter of factly.

“I know. You already said once in Strong Heart.” He said while still studying you being make up with his mouth slightly agape.

“Close your mouth,” You said. Nice, now he watched the variety show that I appeared in. He obediently closes his mouth. Then, he saw the noona put mascara on your eyelash. He smiled.

“What’s so funny?” You asked him. Then, you apply the mascara on your own.

“Why you don’t have the normal expression like the other girls when they put mascara?” Kris asked.

“It is this expression?” You rolled your eyes backward; mouth slightly opened and applied the mascara.

Kris laughed at your gesture, “How did you know?”

“Key hyung told me about it,” You said while laughing too.

“So, you know Key?” He asked in a surprise tone.

“Key is my close hyung.” You answered casually.

“How did you know him?” Kris asked again.

“It because SHINee and I had filmed cf together,” You said. “It is the some fruit juice cf right,” He said snapped his finger like he remember something. He even watched my cf.

You stared at him with widened eyes. “Why you look so surprised? “ He said coolly.

Then, you bowed to the noona as they already finish with your make up. “Come on, let’s pick our suit” You stand up from your chair.

“Is there anyone hyung in SME that you are close with?” Kris sounded jealous when he said that.

“Humm” You tapped your chin. “Onew hyung, Jjong hyung, Eunhyuk hyung, Kyuhyun hyung, Changmin hyung,” You technically list off all the SMTown that you had brief chat once. Truthfully, you are not that close with them because you are quite reserved person. Your closest friend is Key and Amber only. You seriously said that just to make Kris more jealous. “Oh, now I’m close with EXO”

He laughed uneasily.

“ Are you being jealous Kris-shi?” You asked.

He scoffed, “Jealous, pfft. Please talked something that makes sense” He said coolly and looked away.

Is he blushing? “Sure you are not,” You smiled at his gestures.

Hyeonsoo burst into the make up room right after we are done with our make up. “I decided your wedding theme, y, Free and Single” She sang in an off tune.

“Urmm, s-sure,” You said awkwardly and tried your best to smile. You looked at Kris who was making his -please expression. You poked his arm. Kris looked at you and mouthed What? You quickly soft tapped his forehead to soften his creases that he is making from frowning.

“Omo, you guys are more adorable in life, I’m just kidding dear. Your theme today is y and Playful,” Hyeosoo grinned.

You looked at Kris. He raised his shoulders and grabbed your hand. “Come on,

 “Pick a dress for me too,” You said to him. You browse through the bridal gown.

Suddenly, he pulled a short light peach dress that cut above the knee with and put it on in front of you. “What about this? You will look y,” He said with a straight face. He almost sounded like a ert.

“I think this too y for me,” You pushed away the dress.

“Really, I think this look just nice,” He pouted and put back the dress. You made a mental note to put that on try listing later. After half and hour, you picked ten dresses for you to try. Kris suggested eight of the dresses. Most of the dresses look y. For him, he picked five suits with you.

The stylists helped you to strap into the first dress. As you sat down while they tied up your hair into a bun, you heard Kris called out for you.

“Are you done? It is already one hour.” He said.

“Please wait Kris-shi. My fashion show is about to start in a while,” You said to him.  After a couple of minutes, you stand up on the stage.

“Are you doneeeee?” He whines.

“I’m ready. Tadahhh” You said while the stylist open the curtain so Kris could see you.

You looked up and saw Kris was ready with a camera. He didn’t move though, he looks stunned and surprised. He clicked the camera without warning you.

“Yah, I wasn’t ready” You whined while strutting some model pose for him.

“When you on runway, does the photographer say cheese before he capture your picture?” Kris said matter of factly while taking another picture. You were frowning at that time.

“Yah, on runway it is different. I had this model expression while catwalking,” You said to him while catwalking ily towards him.

He was stunned again. Then, he stared at you and captured another picture. “ You really looked like a model,” He smirked when he looked the picture at the camera. “Strut some more poses,”

You give him your famous blank y doll expression. He takes another picture and bit his lips. “Eyyy y lady, Oopp opp, oppa gangnam style,” He suddenly sang and dance awkwardly.

“You are crazy,” You laughed.

“But you love me right?” He joked and stopped dancing.

This time, you were stunned. You looked at him and slowly you feel heat creeping on your face. “It is a little hot right?” You fanned yourself. “I should change into next dress,” You step back into changing room and closed the curtain.

“ Baobei, I’m not done with capturing your aayyyy ladyyy picture,” He screamed from the other side of the room. (A/N: Baobei=baby in mandarin)

“I’m not listening to you. Lalalalala,” You said while the stylist zipped down your dress.

“But you are answering me, so you do hear me right” He said. You stay silent. “Oh well, there is still nine dress to go and we didn’t have selca,” You smiled as you heard he said that.

“Jagi, I’m bored,” He whined again. You stay silent as the stylist fixed your hair again. “I’m leaving jagi,” He said again.

“Okey,” You .

“You want me to leave?” You snickered his dramatic voice. You stay silent while the stylist pulled iron down hair your hair. You held your breath in panicked.

For a minute, you heard the sound of a door was being slammed shut. After finish hair styling, you rose to your feet. You popped your head between the curtains. “He is really gone?” You said out loud. Then, you jumped off your feet as he jumped in front of you.

He laughed at he saw your shocked expression. He poked your cheek. “You were not that worried that I’m gone,” He pouted.

“Silly” You poked his cheek. “Are you ready with the camera?” You said while still hiding your body behind the curtain. He quickly nodded and held the camera up. With one hand, he pulled the curtain away. You take a step back and strut a pose.

He smiled widely and took a picture. “More, I want more,” He said and his lips.

It sounded so wrong, you thought to yourself. Nevertheless, you strut some more poses professionally though your heatbeat is beating a little too fast.

“Bye bye. See you again,” You send a flying kiss to him and walk back into the changing room dramatically. He captured your flying kiss and brings it close to his chest. You rolled at his cheesy attitude.

After 9 dresses, you decided to wear the first dress that you first rejected from him. Your hair stylist styles your hair into a y wavy hair.

“Kris-shi, are you asleep?” You asked, as he was quite silent.

“Kris-shi?” You called out again as he was silent.

“Baobei” You said sweetly.

“Yessssss” He screamed.

“Silly” You said.

“But you love me right?” He teased again.

You blushed and stay silent for a while. You again stand on the stage and the stylist opened the curtain for you.

You saw he laying on his back on the sofa while playing with the camera. He quickly stand up and ready to take another picture. Then, he stared with mouth opened.

“Well?” You asked you two stared at each other for a while.

“ You picked the first dress that I choose just now,” He came close to you.

You nodded. Standing in front of each other, he took a step towards you. Completely vanishing the distance between you. Feeling his heartbeat as your body was against him. He enveloped you in a bear hug. You hugged him back slowly.

He pulled back and landed his lips on your forehead. Stunned, your arms dropped to your side. “Now, go and changed back. I want to my wear suit,” He said and turned you around. He pushed you into the changing room.

You put your hand around your cheek and feel the heat. You quickly change your cloth into normal attire again and walk out from the changing room. As soons as he saw you, he said, “Wifey, you came back. Just now, there was a model that looked just like you,” He patted the sofa beside him.

You laughed and take a seat beside him. “I’ll be right back,” He said and enter the changing room.

You take his camera and looked at the picture that he took just now. You laughed as you saw you funny expression.”Yah, you take a lot of funny picture of me,” You said out loud.

“I know. You look cute,” He said and snickered from the other side of the room.

“I’m going to take your funny and weird pose,” You threatened me.

“I always look good in picture,”He said.

“Yeah, right” You said.

“I’m finished,”He said.

As you heard his voice, you quickly held up the camera. You saw him wearing the suit attire and with his guyliner. He looked dazzling with his fringe pulled back. Nearly dropping the camera, you picked yourself up and took the picture quickly. Too bad he noticed and managed to strut a y pose. You take another picture and he changed his pose.

You puffed your cheek in frustration. You take another couple of picture and pushed him inside. After a couple of minutes, he came out. With same hairstyle, he was wearing a white suit. He looked like a fallen angel. You stared at him in dazed. “My husband is so handsome,” You said.

“I know right wifey,” He said. “I remember when I was playing hide and seek with EXO,” He suddenly said.

“You decided to dress up as angel and they spend hours searching for you right,” You continued.

“How did you know?” He asked.

“I am your fan, duh,” You said matter of factly while taking another picture of him quickly. He again managed to strut a pose. Damn, his reflex is quick.

“And now you are my wife,” He grabbed your both hand and swing it a little. You can’t help to smile. Then, you can take a picture again. He quickly smiled. I never am going to get his not-so-cool expression.

“Come on go in,” You patted his back and captured his backside. You looked at the picture, even his backside look y. You mentally wipe off your drool.

After a couple of minutes waiting, you played with the camera. You take a self-camera with it. Then, you take a picture of your hand with some random things, e.g. flowerpots, sofa, table, racks and others. Then, you notice your finger is empty. If you really are married, then you should be wearing a ring right. Then again, it IS a fake reality marriage. You sighed unknowingly.

“Did you just sigh?” Kris asked suddenly.

“N-no. I didn’t,” You quickly said and sat down on the sofa.

“I was afraid if you fall asleep because you got bored,” He said with concern.

“I’m a little bored but I’m not sleepy,” You lied then you yawned.

“You just yawned right,” Kris asked and snorted.

“Take you time in there. I’ll keep myself preoccupied,” You said while flipping some wedding magazine on the coffee table.

“Em-kay,” He said.

Then, suddenly you had like the genius idea ever. You play with the setting,“ By the way, what is your favorite colour?” You asked while changing the camera-capturing mode from normal to 10 pictures in one second.

 Then, he came out wearing a suit with a short pants looking like from his photoshoot in To The Beautiful You’. With one click, it takes all ten pictures in one second.

“Yah, yah. You changed the capturing mode right?” He frowned and put his hand to cover his face. You quickly put down his hand and push the camera button again.

You laughed as you and him were fighting, pointing the camera to each other.  He quickly took the camera and raised it above your head. “Why are you ugh so tall?” You said while jumping trying to get the camera. Yes, eventhough I’m runway model, I am still short compared to his long leg and long hand. Crap, I forgot I wear flats today.

You give up and cross both your arms over your chest. “Fineeeeee~” You whine.

He stuck out his tongue. “I like red and black colour. Let’s take a self-camera. We look like high school kid,” He said as he stared at you.

With your hair now in ponytail, you wear a skirt and tshirt with a jumper you do like a high school kid minus the high stocking. “Sure, do whatever you want,” You frowned and stand beside him.

“You actually looked cute when you are mad,” He poked your puffy cheek. You poked him back and again you both with poking fight. He quickly pokes your sides.

Feeling ticklish, you pushed his hands away, “Okay, okay I give up. Lets take a self-camera,” You smiled sincerely.

You stand beside him and he lowers his face to your face level. Slowly he put his cheek against yours and put the camera in front of your face. “Smile~” He said.

“I wanna look at the picture,” You pulled the camera from Kris’s hand and then instead of browsing through the pictures, you change the capturing setting to ten pictures per second again. You looked up and push the captured button again.

“Oh, no you don’t” He covered the camera focal lens.

You laughed and moved away from him. “Done~”

He frowned unknowingly. “Come on, 3 more suits to go.” You pulled him back to the changing room.

You got tired again and you called out his name, “Kris-shi~” You singsang.

“Wufan gege,” You sang as he still silent away.

“Baobei~” You sang again. Still he is in silent. You decided to sing History but you accidentally sang Korean version. “Oopss” You covered your mouth.

“Did you just sing History Korean version?” He said. The curtain has unveal himself. Now, he is wearing white suit.

“Pfft, I did not,” You scoffed and take his picture randomly.

“Then, sang again History chinese version,” He ordered.

You sang in Chinese but you somehow mixed up the lyric with the Korean version. You even sang in Chinese but with a foreign accent.

“Are you sure you even have Chinese blood?” He teased.

“It have been a long time since I speak mandarin,” You said defensively.

He laughed. Then, he spin around and strut a coughYcough pose. “Well?” He asked.

“Humm,” You take his picture again. Speaking Chinese just make you realized you are in Taiwan. Doesn’t hurt if you want to visit your parents even if they don’t want to see your face. You sighed again.

“Don’t frown,” He flickered your forehead. “Today is our wedding day. If you frown again, your lips is my next landing,” He warned.

Though it supposed to be joking warning, you can help to wanted to feel that soft lips against yours. Lee Ara, get you together.

After half and hour later, you went upstairs of the bridal shop which where the photoshot will take place.

“Ah, my favorite Korean model has arrived,” Hyowon said.

You quickly ran to him as you realised it is Hyowon your favorite photographer. The only guy you called oppa. “Hyowon oppa, I missed you,” You said to him and ran to hug him.

“Oppa, why are you here?” You asked him excitedly.

“I transferred here. I got tired of Korea,” Hyowon said while his hand slung over you shoulder. You smiled at him. “Well, this handsome fella must be your husband,” Hyowon said to you while staring at Kris who was in dazed over what just happened.

“Oppa, this is Kris Wufan my husband. Kris-shi, this Hyowon my favorite photographer in the world,” You said to both of them. Kris look somewhat disturbed.

“Nice to meet you Kris-shi. What a tight grasp you have Kris,” Hyowon said while struggling to let go from Kris’s handshake. “You still called others hyung and formally Ara?” Hyowon asked to you.

“Well, you know me oppa. Kris-shi, Hyowon oppa is the guy that brings me from Canada after discovering my so-called model talent. He even introduce me to YG appa,” You explained to Kris. Kris nodded.

“What so called talent? You are just a little lazy. “Hyowon said.

“Interesting,” Kris said with a smile. He technically burned Hyowon’s arm on your shoulder with his glare.

“Well, since that you are going to be the photographer for us today. I think it is going to be a smooth photoshoot, right Kris-shi,” You said while smile at Kris. “We are so going to get coffee when I ended with this filming,” You whispered to Hyowon. Hyowon nodded.

“Sure, let’s just get started,” Kris muttered.

“Firstly, we are going to shoot Ara. Please get dress,” Hyowon said professionally.

You decided to pick 5 dresses from the ten dresses though Kris insist that all dresses look marvelous on you. You went to the changing room to get ready. “I’ll be right back. Don’t missed me,” You poked Kris’s arm. The filming ended for a while for changing tape.

Kris smiled and he went around the photoset. Then, he came around to Hyowon who was ordering other staff to get the set ready.

“Hyowon-shi,” Kris called to Hyowon.

“Please just call me hyung. We are brothers now well since you married my little sister,” Hyowon said.

“Oh, Hyowon hyung. So, you know Ara when she is in Canada?” Kris asked.

“Yeah, I know her back in Canada. Back in Canada she is just a kid that lives with her late granny while I’m just her poor neighbour. She always been there for me since we both somewhat orphanage,” Hyowon said.

“Somewhat orphanage?” Kris asked.

“Her father is dead but her mother is still here in Taiwan with her new family. Well, my career as photographer not really as good as now. Her picture that I captured was the first picture that breaks my name into Korean industry. To cut the shory short, I bring her along to Korea after her granny died,” Hyowon said.

“And I thought her parents are dead. Well, she hasn’t talk about her parents in any variety show; she only talks about her late granny in Canada. I’m quite surprised that her mother is still alive,” Kris said.

“So you really watch her a lot huh?” Hyowon patted Kris’s shoulders.

“Huh?” Kris asked.

“I watched your WGM show online. You really watch her a lot. I was worried over her since I left Korea for Taiwan without telling her. I got really busy here since I’m back to rookie here. Well, now I know that she is in good hand,” Hyowon smiled.

“Ah, neh,” Kris smiled.

“I know this is just a reality show but please treat her well. Her parents have scarred her when she was a child. She is really quite a reserved person though she gives off warm feeling. I think she might have opened up to you Kris,” Hyowon said.

“I will do my best hyung,” Kris said reassuringly.

“You better be,” Hyowon warned.

“We will start filming in 3, 2, 1,” The pd-nim called out loud.

“Oppa, I am ready,” You walked out from the changing room with wearing the dress.

“Okay. Give her the plastic rose bouquet,” Hyowon said.

You hold the rose with one hand and turned your back from them. You looked over your shoulder towards the camera and looked intense towards the camera.

“Nice, give me more that expression. Like you missed Kris,” Hyowon said while snapped the pictures.

You thought about your life after the WGM ended. You have been used to seeing him twice or once in a week for WGM filming. You have been used to his night messages before you went to sleep. You have been used to bickering with him, poke fighting with him. You have been used to have EXO as your dongsaeng you are somewhat orphanage and the only child in your family.

“You really missed me Ara,” Kris said. You looked up and saw he is already dress in his wedding suits.

“Yeah, I do” You smiled. After a couple of pictures snapped, Kris came in replaced you.

He also did well with his y I miss you expression. “Oh you look good,” You praised.

He smirked. “Okay, Ara. Both of you in front of me right now. Show those y I miss you expression. Like you havent meet after few years,” Hyowon said.

You walked towards him and sat on the chair with your back against him. He stand beside the chair with one hand rested on the chair. You and him looked each other over both own shoulders. Slowly, you feel heat creeping to your face. Sure, you have done a lot of couple photoshoot with other male idols. But they are neither your bias nor your husband.

“More natural Ara,” Hyowon said.

You stay focused on stay intensely at him over your shoulders.

“Kris, on your knee and take her hand. Kiss it if you can,” Hyowon said.

“Oppa,” You whined.

Ignoring you, he put his focus on the camera. “Come on Kris,” Hyowon ordered.

“Well, will your marry me Ara,” Kris said while on his knee and take your hand.

You blinked at him. Then, he kissed your hand. “Ara, your expression please,” Hyowon said.

“Sorry, got distracted,” You said.

“You really want me to kissed your hand again?” Kris asked while his lips.

“Silly,” You poked his forehead. He frowned and poked your cheek. Hyowon captured your entire poke-fighting scene.

Next, Kris sat on the sofa while he bit his finger with another suits. “Your longing face for Ara,” Hyowon said while taking his picture above his head.

After a few snap, you came in and sat beside him. “Kris, put your arm over her shoulder and Ara lay your back on his chest. Ara, spread your leg towards the sofa backrest. Lay one hand on Kris’s thigh” Hyowon ordered.

Kris quickly slung his arm over your shoulder. You gulped and slowly lay on his chest. “Relaxed,” Kris whispered on your ear.

You relax a little for the camera and lay your hand on his thigh. “You are shaking Kris-shi,” You whispered to him. You could feel he shivered as you put your hand on his thigh.

“It m-must be t-the airc-cond,” He stuttered.

“Yeah, right” You as you wiggle your hand over his thigh.

“Look at each other,” Hyowon said again breaking your tease.

You slowly look up and stared him in the eyes. For a while, others in the room don’t exist. Only you and him matter in this world. For a while, your heartbeat became one.  For a while, you wanted to believe this is real and you are falling hard for him.

You looked away because his stare was too intense. You elbowed him in the stomach. “What was that for?” Kris said while rubbing his stomach in pain.

“I got bored, “You said casually and looked away. You snickered and lay on his arm instead of his chest.

“Ara, take his hand and pretend to bit it,” Hyowon said.

With his arm over your shoulder, you pulled his finger and pretended to bit it. After that, you take a lot more y and somewhat playful pictures. “Oh, we turned out pretty well,” You said while browsing through your couple pictures with Kris.

“Because it is me, I know,” Kris said.

“Hey, hey. Please remember I’m the professional model here,” You said while pointing to yourself.

“Hey, you should give some credit to the photographer,” Hyowon interrupted.

“Hyung” Kris said. “Oppa”You said. Both of you called out to Hyowon at the same time.

“Oh, you called him hyung?” You asked.

“Well, we are somewhat brothers now,” Hyowon said. Both of them smiled like they shared some inside joke.

“Okay, sure” You said.

A/R: Just to clarify things, you lived in Taiwan with your parents but after your father died and your mother remarried, you moved into Canada to stay with your granny. Hyowon was your neighbour there. He was your close oppa. Then, after he posted online your picture he captured it break out his name in Korea. After your granny died, Hyowon take you to Korea and introduced you to YG appa. And that's how you ended in YGE, Korea.

Sorry, this is again the work of messy writings. Comments are <3