Suprises Part 2 *edit

I love you, you you you.[DISCONTINUED]

A/R: No one interested ot guess who got the kiss mission. *wipe fake tears. oh well, hehee. my sister commented that it is lacking of emotion. The truth is Ara hasnt really open up to Kris. I wanted them to get closer after this kiss mission. hehee. btw, I edited part of Bangyongguk apperance with her girlfriend as EXO's greeting and I edited that the fake rumors is leaking right after EXO-M fly to Taiwan , so now Kris has three weeks to plan for their 100th days anniversary. mian, too many editing.:D

thank you to my new subscribers. darahae0416, coughLILSISTERcough geec_ll, Ashee1001. Don't forget to comment. *throw confettis

DEAR KRIS,

FOR THIS FILMING YOU HAVE A KISS MISSION. WE WILL HELP YOU WITH A BOOST OF FAKE RUMOR. HOPE YOU CAN USE THE SITUATION WELL TO FINISH YOUR MISSION.

Kris reread the mission carefully, word by word. So, this finally comes. Heh, about time. "About time is it" He said to the camera staff who was recording since he read the mission. At first he was surprised when he saw WGM staff invaded their dorm when he opened the door. Luckily his manager hissed him to just follow along their filming. After a brief make up session, he started filming. He sit down casually on his sofa while Tao and Chen sitting at his left and right.

"What is about time hyung" Chen asked he try to take a peek on WGM mission card. Kris hide it protectively from him.

"Ahh, hyung" He whines cutely.

"Gege, we are still on recording" Tao said while staring at the camera, interested by its tech.

"Ah, I forgot" Chen said sheepishly. "Shouldn't we do a greeting?" Chen said.

"I guess so" Kris said lazily. The three quickly get up to their feet.  "Anyeonghaseyo, we are one. EXO-M imnida" The three chorused together and bowed.

"It feels so weird saying our greeting in Korean" Chen said. Tao ignoring Chen, was still staring with his panda eyes to the camera.

"Yah, you should say something instead of just staring" Chen said.

"By the way, it is a kiss mission" Kris casually said.

"Mwo??!!!" Chen screamed. "She ma??!!" Tao said what in Chinese.

"Well, it IS about time right. We ARE married now. And with skinship she doesn't show that she don't like it." Kris said while playing with the mission card.

"But noona doesn't show that she likes it" Chen said. Kris gave him his face.

"Well, shouldn't we start packing for our promotion in Taiwan" Kris suddenly stand up and went to his room. The camera staff followed him obediently.

"Gege, how you are going to kiss her?" Tao said. He and Chen tagged along to Kris's room.

" I'm thinking" Kris said while folding his clothes into his luggage.

"Where are you going to kiss her?  On her cheek, forehead, lips? Omo" Chen said while touching his cheek, forehead and lips.

"Maybe you should go for a stroll on the beach to make some romantic atmosphere" Tao said dreamily.

" I wish I was in WGM too. Noona is my ideal type" Chen blurted out.

"Aishh, she is your sister in law. " Kris said.

"Ara. But I can't help it" Chen smirked.

Kris shook his head, "This kid"

 

Interview

pd=How do you feel about this mission?

Kris=nervous? *laugh nervously

pd=Why is that?

Kris=It is just our skinship goes only to casual holding hands. The only hug that I get from her is from the last filming. I told her that we have to delay our filming since I'm going to Taiwan for a month because of promotion.*played with his fingers. And she hugged me. I was shocked truthfully but I acted cool and hugged her back.

pd=So, you think she is going to like this mission?

Kris=I guess so. *smirked. By the way, can you give more clues what kind of fake rumor that you are going to made up?

pd= Please see the news tomorrow

Kris= Erh, jaebal? Not even a clue? *try and aegyo.

pd= shook her head.

 

Kris's eyes technically grew as big as golfball when he saw the news that erupted on internet of him with a date of with his mum. Gosh, this guys really expert on making up some rumor. The picture was back when he first coloured his hair before his teaser was released. Geez, that is his mom for Pete sake. He acknowledge that his mum look like a girl from behind. She is really beautiful and looked younger that her real age of course, otherwise where does the good look that he get from.

Oh well, now I'm stucked with Ara. I mean married to her. She is petite, doll like figure. Nothing like my ideal type kind of body. But she is really cute when she got angry. The way she pouted that kissable lips, her puffy cheek and her doll like eyes. At first, I a lot because it was fun and the pd-nim like it since it increased our rating but now?  I wonder how are my feelings. When she hugged me, I feel calm as I hugged her back. I really feel like a married couple that is about to part. I missed her.

Kris thought to himself then a stewardess appear in front of him. Mumbling something that he didn't catch up.

"Sorry, you were saying?" He smile.

The stewardess blushed. "Sorry, sir. Please fastened your seatbelt and straightened up your chair. We are about to land in a few minutes" She said in the most sweetest tone.

"Thanks for the reminder" He winked.

The stewardess blushed again and said softly, "It is my duty. Tao-shi, please do the same,"The stewardess said to Tao who was sitting beside me. Tao said and followed her order.

As the stewardess leaved, Tao elbowed Kris. "That hurts Zitao,"

"You were flirting. I will tell jiejie later," Tao warned me.

"Fanservice okay," Kris retorted.

"Yeah, right,"  Tao said.

"By the way, have she called you about the news," Kris asked him.

"You know I was contacting her?" Tao asked, surprised.

"You are not answering the question," Kris looked away.

"Well, she haven't call me so I called her. I got worried about her. She doesn't sounds like she is okay though she said she is okay," Tao said while scratching his chin.

"Did she ask anything about the picture?" Kris said.

"No, she didn't. She wished us good luck and take care of our health. Oopss, I shouldn't have said that," Tao exclaimed and covered his mouth with his hands.

"She doesn't want you to know that you contacted her right?" Kris said.

Tao shooked his head and refused to say anything about Ara anymore.

Kris ruffled his hair and then wear his black sunglasses and hat. "Well, at least I have three weeks to plan our 100th days anniversary."

 

Three weeks later~

"Kris, Ara-shi is already at our dorm. She is already cooked and it smells nice. Uhumm, I mean you guys can get into the house any minute later," My manager ordered.

"Okay, xie xie hyung," Kris said to his manager and nodded. So, she can actually cook. Humm

"Guys, she already finished cooking. Let's do this mission,"  Kris said and get the other EXO-M around.

"I wonder if she cooks really well, hum" Lay said.

"I hope she cooks baozi," Xiumin said.

"I can't wait to meet noona," Chen squeal.

"I hope she cooked a lot," Luhan said while patting his tummy.

"Maybe she will stroll on the beach with me," Tao said dreamily.

"Hey hey hey. She IS my wifey okey," Kris knocked each of the EXO-M's head.

They yelped together and chorused hyung, gege. Kris smirked at them and put his hand on the middle.

"Come on," Kris urged them. They smiled and put their hands on top of each other. "Jiayou!" They chorused together.

 

"Noona, we are home," Chen excitedly open the door. Others sighed and smacked their own forehead.

"I mean we are home," Chen said again. Kris stared at you as you stand there like a doll figure on the doorstep. Your eyes looked alarmed and shocked as non of EXO-M look surprised with your present. You look really beautiful. You cut her long hair into a layered short hair. You even colored her hair from black to brown. To put cherry on top, you are wearing a dress. You looked quite tired but you still looked beautiful. Kris thought to himself.

"How do you uh" You stop as you saw Chen is running towards you with arms spread wide. Contemplating whether to hug him in order not to hurt Chen but you don't want to hurt Kris either.

"Now way Chen." Kris skillfully pulled Chen's away from you. He stand in front of you protectively. "Only I can hug her okay" Kris with a jealousy tone. You giggled as you heard that.

But hyung, ge. The rest of EXO-M sighed and said hi to you as they passed by you and Kris into the dorm. You waved back to them.

" Yah, do you missed me?" you said and poked your back.

"Let me think?" Kris said playfully with still back facing you.

Even seeing his back, make you missed him more. Following your guts, you hugged his waist from back. You could feel his body shook a little at your touch. Geez, I'm so going to get antis after this. You thought to yourself.

Kris pulled your hand off his waist slowly. You blushed in embarassment and looked down to your sudden interesting toenails. Maybe I was the only that missed him. He face you and pulled you for a hug. "Sure, I missed you too" Kris said and rested his chin on your head. You both hugged for like the longest time until you could feel each other heartbeat until someone cough violently.

Still not letting you go, he pulled you so you lean beside his arm and hugged your waist with one hand. "Yes, Chen. " Kris said.

Chen's head pop out from the living room, still coughing. Lay covered up Tao's eyes while Lay tiptoed on his toes. Luhan smiled dreamily at you and Kris. Baozi Xiumin was munching baozi while sitting indian style on the floor.

"Guys, let's eat" You suddenly said to attract their attention. Kris sighed and lead you towards the dining room with his hand still intact with your hand.

"Thank you for the meal Jiejie. We will eat well." The EXO-M chorused together while you and Kris looked at them like looking at your own children. You played with your fingers impatiently as you waited for their reaction. "Umm, it is delicious noona" Chen exclaimed.

You feel relieved. "You can actually cook yeobo" Kris said. EXO-M ignored Kris's remarks as he always call you yeobo.

"Of course I do baobei" You smirked.

Kris, Chen and Lay choked on his food. You snickered and patted his back. Luhan winked at your remarks and give a thumbs up. Kris quickly drink a water and take a deep breath. "Did you just called me baobei?" Kris asked while looking you in the eyes.

You nodded innocently and continued eating. As you finished eating, Kris followed you to the kitchen. "Let me washed. You already cooked." Kris said while pushing you away from the sink.

You pouted. "So, what should I do then?"

"Sit here," He suddenly lift you off your feet and easily makes you sit on the counter.

You frozed at his gesture and pokes his shin with your thumbtoes. Ignoring you, he continued washing the dishes.

" Yah, if you don't poke me back the ratings are going down," You joked.

He rolled his eyes and poked you on the arm. You laughed as his obediently poked you.

"So, "

"So?" You asked.

"So, should we start arguing to increase the rating?" Kris joked.

"I don't know," You raised your shoulders.

"Hahaa. I'm finished. So, I have a surprise for us" Kris said happily.

"What is that?" You asked.

"I mean it is our 100th days anniversary "He said with a smile.

"You remember?" You stared at him. Second shock.

"Of course, I do" He smirked.

"Since you insist," You smirked.

 

In front of a bridal shop~

You eyes darted forth and back to Kris and the bridal shop. "Are you sure about this?" You asked him. Inside, you were mentally throwing a party.

"Hey, most wifey would be glad that their husband bring them here" Kris said. Then, he pulled you into the bridal shop happily. You stared at his hand. Now, he would ocassionally and casually grasp your hand.