Chapter 29

I love you, you you you.[DISCONTINUED]

At 7.30 A.M. Kris wakes up. For an hour after he lies down on bed, he keeps tossing left to right on his bed and he doesn’t even remember at what times he nods off. Usually he dozes off easily and hardly wakes ups earlier than 9 A.M. with EXO crazy schedule, he likes to preserve whatever times that he got for sleep but it happens the opposite this morning. Well maybe because a particular special person is waiting for him in the other sides of room.

 

He calls for room service to order some breakfast for Ara and himself. Since she seldoms drunk, Kris wonders what good breakfast for her.

 

A light breakfast of oats and fruits should be fine right?

 

Kris rummages through the walk-in closet in his room and finds a lot of attire from casual attire of sundress and printed-tee to formal attire like simple black suit and LBD dress.

 

Wow, YG is rich. But can I actually take this stuff. I mean I get its they leftover but it just seems so wrong to crash into someones private condo and not borrow their clothes.

 

Kris’s mental battle got interrupted by a phone call. He jumps a little and relief when it is GD not his manager. He managed to sneak out with help of Tao and Chen. He asks both of them to cover for him until noon later today. But still GD is calling him?

 

“Neh hyung,” He quickly answers.

 

“Ah, Kris just quick check up. Ara will had temporary memory loss when she wakes up. Don’t freak out, just leaves the hangover pill and the water by the end of the bed. Excuse yourself out and she will comes out from the room eventually. Uhm, yeah so please be patient with her. She will be super jumpy and nervous and she might ended up cursing sometimes. And just take anything you want from the closet, we don’t wear it anymore. It is a waste to throw all out. Oh and the condo is already been paid so no need to pay anything just check out. But please walk out from the condo separately. Kris, are you still there dude?” GD asks as he can only hears silence from Kris’s side.

 

“Still here, digesting it all,”

 

“Sorry man you have to go through this. Well, good luck anyway. You have my support. And Nayoon might try to scare you last night, no doubt. Don’t worry about her, she is just being overprotective sister,” GD laughs by himself at the on his words.

 

And Kris lets out a nervous laugh.

 

“Okey, bye Kris. Take care,” GD hangs up.

 

Kris takes a deep breath then sits down.

 

Wow, that’s a lot to digest.

 

Kris’s mental thought got interrupted by a doorbell. He opens the door and was approached by room service.

 

“Morning sir,” The staffs say. Kris ushered them in to the kitchen. The kitchen has quite big space for cooking and dining room. The dining room is the counter top table. The staffs set the table ready and Kris stand aside to let them work. Amazed by how graceful and how delicious the food smells, he could only stares in awe.

 

“If you finish the food, please just the content on this trolley and put the latter outside and we will pick it up,” One of the staff says.

 

“Yes, thank you very much,” Kris says and bows.

 

The staffs bows backs and continues, “Is there anything else sir?”

 

“Ah, no no,”

 

“Well then, we may take our leave now sir. Please enjoy your breakfast and your stay. Thank you very much,”

 

After the hotel staff leaves, he goes around and tour the suite. The suite is consist of two master bedroom each with individual toilets. The living room is quite big with enough space to lies down and two sets of comfy sofas. As he is engross in his own tour, he hears a small squeals from Ara’s room. He quickly takes the hangover pills and warm water. Taking a deep breath, he enters the room with a soft knock.

 

Ara is looking all messy with her cute bed hair. She looks like a innocent little girl who just got left out by her mother in a shopping mall. Kris fights a grin at the sight.

 

Too cute. Please Ara, I wanna put you in my pocket. My own stress-release doll.

 

All the nervousness from all the mini lecture disappears as he sees Ara is trying to digest who he is. He finally speaks as he knows Ara is not going to ask anything. “Oh you are awake, “Feigning innocence he approach Ara.

 

Wiggling his eyebrows as Ara is still looks stuns. So, this is the temporary memory loss phase.

 

“Yes, I am Kris. Come on take this hangover pill,” Taking a careful steps towards Ara. He stops when Ara extends her arms to stop him from moving.

 

“Wait up, ahh my head,” Ara whispers. “, stop explain first”

 

 Kris swallows his saliva nervously. (A/R: that sounded so tacky, can anyone suggest a better word. Sorry)

 

He complies to her order and stops moving forward. “Wow, GD hyung did warns me about this temporary memory loss but seeing it myself is still unbelievable,”

 

Kris waits for a moment then continues as he knows Ara is waiting for some explanation. “Okay, I’m just gonna put this hangover pill and a glass of water here. Okay, come out whenever you feel okay,” Kris leaves pills and water on the coffee table at the end of the bed.

 

Kris takes a deep breath standing outside the door. “Well that does went well. I think,” He stands there for a couple of minute, clueless on what to do next.

 

He clears his throat and knocks softly on the door, “Uhm, I’m just wanna say breakfast is ready. I uhm I gonna bath so uhm help yourself,”

 

Uhm help yourself. It is not like you cook it all Kris.

 

After a quick shower, he stands and making a brave face he goes out from his room. When he enter the kitchen, Ara is looking is eating but clearly in dazed. He clears his throat and Ara let out surprised gasp.

 

“Uhm, morning,”

 

Ara looks at him with her wide brown eyes like a deer caught in a headlight. After a second of silence, she finally speaks, “M-morning,” Fixes her fringes on her forehead, she backs to eating.

 

Kris takes a seat in front of Ara. Both of them eat in. The silence of awkwardness is so thick you could cut it with a knife. Kris once a while glances at Ara and the same for Ara, when they finally caught each other eyes; Ara looks away, blushing madly.

 

How do I start. Should I ask her why she is drunk. Dumbo, of course because of you. Really because she had to confess. But what triggers her confession. It is because of I fails to contact her for two weeks. Arghh.

 

“Urm, Kris. Are you done?” Ara’s voice knocks his head to sense.

 

“Urm w-what?” Kris raises his head from the overstare at his food.

 

I’m the one that getting the confession. But why I’m acting like a schoolgirl. Be a man Kris!

 

“Your food. Looks like you are finish, uhm. Let me take your dishes to the trolley,” Ara says.

 

“Yeah, I’m done,” Kris passes the plate to Ara and accidentally their hands brushes. Electricity runs through the interaction. Ara gasps and she is sure her heart leaps in her chest. Kris grins at her cute attempt.

 

After she puts down the plate on the trolley, she is back sitting at the chair in front of Kris. Kris stares at her intently that she suddenly feels the temperature in the room just raises itself. Ara hangs her head low like a school boy that is in principal’s office.

 

“So, you like me huh?” Kris says in a teasing manner.

 

Ara chokes madly and quickly burries her head between her arms with face down on the table. She grunts incoherent words.

 

“Yes, dear. I can’t hear you?” Kris says again and smirks.

 

“I said I hate you!” Ara faces him only to shouts out then back to burying herself.

 

And with that the awkward silence in broken. The tension in Kris’s heart eases by all. He likes teasing Ara. He likes all Ara’s characteristic that had been shown to him and he wanted to know more.

 

“Ara~” He says in his most sweetest voice.

 

“Sugarcoated ,” Ara raises her head and whispers.

 

Kris catches that and smirks in amusement. So cursing-Ara is come out.

 

“Why are you smiling like an idiot?” Ara snaps.

 

He drinks the sight of Ara getting mad and hell she looks smoking hot. With that menacing glare and the act of her scraping her lower lips with her teeths.

 

“Because somebody likes me and apparently got drunk because of it,” Kris knows he is acting like a jerk but he can’t pass this opportunity to teases Ara.

 

“Fine!” Ara grunts and steps down from her chair harshly to runs towards her master bedroom.

 

Kris quickly follows her but he is late by second. He finds the door to Ara’s bedroom is locked.

 

“Come on, let’s talk okay Ara.” Kris knocks on the door repeatedly.

 

“Shut up!”

 

Kris continues to knock and then leans to the door. “Ara~ I’m sorry, okay. I’m sorry for teasing you,” He sighs.

 

After a couple minutes, Ara opens the door. She pushes away Kris who was blocking the door. Surprised, he stumbles backward.

 

“Where you are going missy?” He asks as Ara is obviously leaving the condo with the paperbag that contains her clothes.

 

“I’m leaving you dense ,” Ara spits.

 

“That’s hurt baby,” He teases somewhere and Ara stops walking.

 

“Sugar-coating ,” Ara turns to face him.

 

“Egoistic maniac,” Kris takes a step forward.

 

“Dense ,” Ara follows.

 

“Problem-runner,”

 

“Walking Namsan Tower,”

 

Kris smirks, “Easily-tease-blusher,”

 

“No, I’m not!” Ara only blushes to her failure.

 

“You just did baobei,” Kris reaches out to her cheek affectionately.

 

By now they both are standing an arm length, and if Kris could grab her for a tight hug. But he is afraid that Ara would run away in fear.

 

“Stop this,” Ara slaps away Kris’s hand.

 

“Stop what,” He asks knowingly.

 

Ara could only stares at her feet and her shoulder starts to hunches up and down. Obviously, she is trying to stop herself from crying. Kris grabs her in fast reflex in a tight hug and casually rests his head on top of hers.

 

“You let me go, you giant,” Ara says and she tries to hit Kris’s chest but only fail.

 

Ara struggles again to free only for Kris to tightens the hug. 

 

When he feels that Ara finally feel stop struggling, he loosen the hug only to pull away and look at Ara in the face. and yes if glare from Ara could kill, Kris would die any minute now.

 

"You motherf-"

 

Her words stops as Kris's warm lips lands on her. Stunned, Ara stays immobile as Kris kisses her out of breath. With his left hand, he encircles her tiny waist and with other he grabs her cheek. As Ara stays unresponsive, Kris her lower lips. As Ara gasps, Kris's tongue enter and drew her tongue into his mouth. He harasses Ara's lips, bits it, it until it felt swollen against his lips.

 

Falling into the kiss, she plowed her fingers through the sides of his fine hair. The kiss was rough, urgent and possesive. Full of frustation of Kris unable to explain his feeling. Kris moans deeply as he feels his hair is being pulled on. Heat and trembles radiates from his chest and warms her . Then, he slids his fingers beneath the bottom edge of her sweater and pressed his thumbs into her stomach. And with that intimate contact, Ara quickly opens her eyes and pull away. 

 

"W-what are we doing Kris?" Ara asks and takes a step backward.

 

Shocked by his own action, Kris touches his own lips. He still can feel her warm lips on his. 

 

Ara stares back at Kris. As she turns to leave, Kris quickly give another breathtaking kiss. Only this time the kiss is not rush at all. It is a kiss full of assurance and acknowledgement of their mutual feelings towards each other. This time both of them stops to take a breather. Ara pulls away but Kris quickly grabs her neck and he leans his forehead against her. 

 

He whispers, "Be mine, Ara,"

 

 

And they live happily ever after.

 

 

 

 

Okay totally kidding. Now, I had start working and I finally finish my degree in my uni. And I promised myself I pick a day to update so I would be more discipline in updating this story. And this story is supposed to take place in 2012 and finishes by 2013. Well yeah, laziness happen. He He He. Okay, take care. See you in Monday/Tuesday. Good day/night.

P/S: If my kissing scene is awkward, please forgive me. I'll do better. ;)