Chapter 26

I love you, you you you.[DISCONTINUED]

Recap: Ara founds her in the WGM show with her crush EXO's Kris with help from her YG Family, CL, G-Dragon, and Seungri. Along the way, they kinda bonded on the show but off the show, Ara was giving Kris cold shoulder since she was afraid she would fall for real and she is kinda commitment-phobic. But after Kris somewhat help her with her past (regarding her evil stepmother and somewhat evil stepbrother), they became good friends off the show too. When Ara thought their friendship could turns into more, Jessica, Thunder and Lay kinda ruins things with each of their own plans. Well fate just managed to push them together (well with some help from GD) and they are back to friends again. Before they know it, their WGM has come to an final filming day with Ara’s new drama and EXO’s practice with their comeback. And that’s all you miss on I Love You, You, You, You.

 

Listen to this~

 

Ara was all alone in the kitchen preparing for their dinner. Kimchi stew, fried rice and egg-rolls. On top of the egg-rolls she writes A <3 K with ketchup. "It is not cheesy right?" Ara asks herself then look at the camera. The camera shakes its head.

"Omo very supportive," She smiles and pats the camera.

 

Male MC_2:That looks tasty.

Female MC_2:I'm hungry

Female MC_1:oh now that I remember. Do you remember when Ara-shi comes to our waiting room to greet us?

Male MC_2:Ahh I wasn't there. What a shame.

Male MC_1:Her ddukboki is daebak! Oh and she mentioned she wanted to cook for us later and she invite us all the production staff to her house one day for a small party.

Male MC_2:Ah, really! That is great!!

Female MC_2: I wish I can cook well like her.

 

Kris is in their bedroom taking a nap. She asks him to nap while she cooks. She puts the dishes on the table, then arrange the utensils on top of it. Then, she brings the scented candle and arrange it into a border-line that separates the table into two sides. "We will sit in front of each other. It is too far from each other?," She said out loud, then she rearrange the scented candles so that it will put border into L position. Instead of arranging the seating so they would seat across each other, she arrange so that Kris would sit at the head of the table while she sits on his left side.

"This arrangement is better I think," Ara hums and nods to herself.

"And now, I shall awake the prince charming from his beauty sleep. Shall I kiss his cheek to wake him up?" Then, she chuckles to herself as she ends her own words. "I can almost hear the faint shriek of the fan, andwae andwae~" She untangles the apron from herself then gussy up herself in front of the mirror.

She picks up her phone and type something. "I tweet something," She smiles cheekily then shows her screen handphone to the camera.

On the screen is written,

"Everyone, Tom-Jerry couple is coming to an end. And now, I'll accept any suggestion from you for us couple to do anything. I'll try to fulfill everyone's wish okay. so now sowoneul malhaebwa. Quick, quick only in this 30 minutes. Then it is closed~ "

 

Ara:I really shouldn’t have tweet that. Our fan is so sneaky. Aigoo~

 

"Sowoneul malhaebwa, but it doesnt mean I gonna fulfill everyone's wish. Fan, don't ask for naughty wish okay. Naughty, andwae~" Ara wiggles her index finger in front of the camera.

Then, she puts her handphone in her back pocket and enter the bedroom. She walks slowly towards the bed and there was Kris sleeping soundly. "He snores. He must be tired from all the dance practice," She carefully sits by her side and pat his arm.

"Kris, wake up. Dinner is served," Ara said softly.

Kris hums softly but continues to sleep.

"Kris-shi, wake up," Ara shakes Kris's arms softly.

Kris mumbles gibberish words then back to his soft snores. Ara blows her cheek then settles to tickles his sides. "Fanfan gege, wake up"

"Hum,t-tickles. Stahp. stahp," Kris mumbles then slowly opens his eyes.

Ara chuckles then continue to tickle Kris's side.

"Ah, stop. Stop. I'm awake. Ara, stop. Stop," Kris wiggles then try to catch Ara's hand. When he finally catch Ara's hands, he pulls so that Ara lies down on her sides besides him.

 

Female MC_2:Omo omo omo.

Male MC_1:Are they going to kiss now?

 

"Dinner is served, sleeping beauty." Ara said with faint of blush on her cheeks. Kris stared at Ara for a couple of moment.

"You are pretty now that I look closer," Kris chuckles.

"Aishh, how was I supposed to respond to that. Let go of my hand please," Ara blushes again then try to free her hand from Kris's grasp.

Kris slowly free Ara's and then he sits. He chuckles then helps Ara off the bed.

 

Female MC_1:This couple. Aigoo.

 

Kris sits and take a sniff of the dishes. "Smells good,"

"Of course. It is my cooking," Ara jokes.

Kris takes a bite of the fried rice. "Tasty. A <3 K on egg-rolls. That is not very original. I think I might seen this somewhere only the alphabet is on the opposite position,"

"Hum," Ara pouts then casually take a bite of fried rice. "Oh wait,we kinda have to do something," She scrolls her handphone.

“What do we do?” Kris speaks after he gulps a down a massive take of the kimchi stew. “Wait, selca first,” Kris pulls Ara closer by her shoulder until she bump into his. “Hold the egg-rolls, I’ll hold the fried rice.”Kris said while arranging the dishes. He puts the kimchi stew dish in front of him then hold his handphone with his free hand.

“Aish, I can’t put my hand on your shoulder. Ah, whatever. Ready 1 2 3, Kimchi~” Kris said while snapping the picture.

Together they look at the picture only to found the food can’t be seen in the picture.

“Ah, NG NG.” Ara said.

“Wait, you hold the camera up,” Kris passes his handphone to Ara and casually landed his arm on Ara’s shoulders.

“Kris,too close,” Ara tries to stop Kris from pulling him closer to his cheeks.

“ Ah,wae. Today is the last day as your husband. I should take all the available opportunity.” Kris whines cutely then pulls Ara closely towards him.

“Aish, Kris,” Ara snorts then resorts to letting Kris do what he wants. “Ready, 1 2 3. Kimchi,” Ara counts then snaps the camera.

“Aish, one more time. Your bright expression is too forceful,” Kris whines then pass back his handphone to Ara.

“Fan gege” Ara bits her lower lips in frustration.

“One more time~” Kris cooes.

Although Ara’s face show disagreement but she complies to Kris need.

 

Pd-nim: On the selca, it seems like you tricked Ara into taking many selcas and keep saying NG.

Kris:I might have. *chuckles*

Pd-nim:It seems you like are still a bit uncomfortable.

Ara:It seems like he is purposely making us taking selca again, again. And when I thought we are really comfortable with each other, I’m not sure if I’m really am. The selca, and he kinda pushed me towards me cheek on cheek. Neh. *she pats her cheeks. Ah neh. But I guess that is kinda a relationship that I want. A relationship where you could hang out like a friend then, also a relationship where you could feel a bit uncomfortable not because you didn’t like him or her but it sparks that makes you feel shy. I guess it keeps the relationship blooms well.

Kris:She always look calm and collected. Ara, it nice to know that after this 8 months we are comfortable with each other but I still can make she blushes and vice versa.

 

Male MC_1: True. The sparks of getting embarassed by each other keeps the love blooms. In real marriage, you kinda need something to keep the relationship strong with some cheesiness.

Female MC_2:So , unnie what did you do to keep your relationship with your wife well?

Male MC_1:Me and my wife. We don’t even feel embarassed anymore. We are too old to do those stuff anymore.

Male MC_2:Are you backing out of your statement now, hyung?

 

After a couple of more selca, finally Kris satisfies and upload it to his me2day profile.

“My twitter,” Ara speaks out timidly.

“Neh?” Kris tilted his head.

“Chhakama. Uhm, I posted about we requesting things the fan want us to do as a last day filming,” Ara fiddles with her phones.

“Really? Are you not afraid of the request?” Kris teases.

“Ah, no. Our fan, they would not do it. Right?” Ara ask uncertainly.

Kris only raises his shoulders in response.

“Ah,” Ara squeaks softly.

“Mwo,”

“Aniyo. It is nothing,” Kris asks as he realizes Ara blushes.

“Nothing,” Ara smiles a little then scrolls some more. “ Walk on the beach, done. Serenade each other, done. Hug, mwo done”

“Yah, let see it together,” Kris whines.

Ara chuckles then come closer towards Kris. “Backhug, let’s do it now,” Kris quickly suggests as he sees the tweets.

“Chhakama, Aishh Kris,” Ara protests as Kris stands up. “At least we clear the dishes,”

“Arasso, Ara,” Kris said then focus back to her handphone. “Kiss,okay,”

“The first tweet was about this too,” Ara whispers.

“Well, we can’t let down the fan right,” Kris said innocently.

Ara quickly slaps Kris’s thigh. “Next, feeding each other,”

“How convienent. Say Ahh,” Kris quickly scoops up a mountain of fried rice off his plate and gesture it towards Ara.

“Say Ahh,” Kris said again as Ara remain stoic and immobile.

Embarassed, Ara opens and Kris shoves the content into .

Despite that Ara takes it all, she quickly slaps Kris’s thigh again and cover with her free hand. Next, Ara cuts the egg-roll into a big piece that her hand could holds and gesture it towards Kris’s mouth.

“Say ah Fanfan gege,”

“yah, that is bigger,”

“Say ahhhh,”

The list goes endless until they finish the food. Kris insisting in washing all the dishes and for Ara to sit down after the put all the dirty dishes into the sink. “Backhug, ottoeke,” Ara whispers as she sits on the chair. Then, suddenly Ara stands up.

She sneakily tip toes towards Kris and when she is sure that Kris still didn’t noticed her presence behind him. She slowly slides her hand towards his waist and backhug him. Feeling his frozen, she lies her forehead on his back.

“This is embarassing. Ahhh,” Ara squeaks.

Kris let out a hearty laugh then with his clean hand, he grabs Ara’s hand and let it stay around his waist. “I’m nearly finish but let’s try washing dishes together,”

“Sure, just let me go,” Ara whispers.

“No, let’s wash like this,”

“Kreaseeee,” Ara sighes.

Somehow they manage to clean a bowl with Kris’s left hand and Ara’s right hand.

“We are doing it too much. Ahh,” Ara runs towards the bedroom as soon as Kris let go her hand. Ara hids her face with a pillow and lie face down on the bed. While Kris goes to the balcony to take a fresh air.

Kris fans himself outside. “It feels a bit hot today isnt’t cameraman-nim?” Kris said out loud.

 

Ara:Let’s not talk about that scene. I don’t know what got into me.

Kris:I’m feel somewhat proud of myself. *snickers

 

Female MC_2:Ahh, ottoeke. I feel the need to punch something. Ahh ottoeke. All my fingers amd feets are curling in.

Male MC_1:It must be nice to be young.

 

“Are you done?” Kris asks he casually leans by the door of the bedroom. He chuckles deeply as he realized that Ara is immobile on the bed. Still face down on the bed. Ara slowly sits up but the pillow is covering half of her face.

“We are doing it all. I’m regretting tweeting it just now,” Ara said. Though her voice is muffled by the pillow that she is holding, Kris nods softly as he still can hear her well.

“Come on, let’s get ready to sleep,” Kris said

“Don’t talk to me. I’m still feel embarassed,”Ara said.

Kris smiles then enters the bathroom. After Kris enters the bedroom, Ara lies face down on the bed again. Only to continue to squeal again against the pillow. After a couple of minutes, she sits down and pats her cheek repeatedly.

“Cho Ara, get yourself together.” She said to herself.

Then, she goes outside towards the living room and her luggage. She let out a couple pijama and then put Kris’s on the bed. She knocks the door of the bathroom.

“Krease~”

Kris hums back.

“Your pijama is on the bed. I’ll be going to the second bedroom okay to change,”

“Okay,” Kris replies back.

“Couple things, done. Ah my fan. I must have love you guys too much right to do all this” Ara said to herself then enters the second bedroom.

Ara wait out and then wraps herself like a cocoon with a blanket. “I don’t think my matching pijama can be seen with this around me,”

Kris goes out from the bedroom and poses like a model. “I have a feeling you have a matching pijama inside that,” Kris said while walking towards Ara.

“Aahh, ottoeke. This is embarassing,” Ara whines while try to stop Kris from pulling the blanket that is wrapping her body.

“Open up,” Kris warns sternly.

Ara unknowingly let out a puppy-like whine.

“Did you just whine?” Kris stares at her but still his hand is pulling the blanket. Ara gives up eventually and reveal the matching pijama.

“Ahh, this is,” Ara quickly takes a mini pillow by the sofa and covers her half face. Her face is getting red by minute.

“You blushes a lot today,” Kris teases.

“You just have to state the obvious right,” Ara squeaks while glaring at Kris.

“Come on, photo time,” Kris said.

“Aish, only one take. No NG,” Ara said while taking out her handphone.

“Couple pijama done. I hope you guys are happy. Ahh, I’m embarassed.”

She tweets the picture along with the above caption.

 

Male MC_2:Her face is so red that I think it might burst. Like a ticking bomb.

 

“Come on, let’s call our supporters,” Kris suddenly asks they both are lying down on the bed in the master bedroom.

“Who should we call?” Ara mutters.

“EXO first then. They became your fan after we together watch your drama with Thunde-shi. And about that drama, I think you have too much skinship with him,”

“It is in the script. Uhm, and by the end of the drama, we are no longer together right,” Ara said timidly.

 

Male MC_1: By the end of the drama?

Female MC_1:Kiss scene between hero and heroine.

Male MC_1:Ah, I get it.

 

After Ara said that, an awkward silence envelops both of them for a while. The reality of ending the filming finally hit them back in the head. Kris stared at space then stares at Ara. Realizing Kris’s stares, Ara stares back with her eyebrow raises. Kris smiles a little. Ara smiles back sadly.

Kris clears his throat. “Oh I’ll call EXO first,” He puts the handphone on speaker mode and MAMA song echoes in the room.

“Hyung, what do you want?” Chen voice echoes as the song nearly hits the end of the chorus.

“Chen-shi,” Ara said as Kris pushes his handphone towards Ara.

“Ah, Ara noona!”

“Anyyeonghaseyo Chen dongsaeng. What are you doing right now?”

“Ah, don’t tell anyone. We are practicing for our comeback,”

Ara could only chuckles. “Arasso. I’ll keep the secret.”

“Ah, Ara noona. Where is Kris hyung?”

“Ah, he. Uhm he is not here. He is in the toilet,” Ara responses as Kris crosses his sign in X form then gestures his finger towards himself then to the toilet.

“Ah, really. Since Kris hyung is not there, I’m gonna hold back. Since the filming is ending, you have my number right?” Chen teases.

“Yahhhh Kim Jongdae!” Kris raises his voice. Ara let out a hearty laugh and passes back the handphone to the owner. “What do you think you are doing?”

“Ah hyung is there. I thought you are in the toilet,”

“Yah, this kid. You did that on purpose. Okay, I’m hanging up,” Kris warns him.

“Chhakama. Tao wanted to talk to Ara,”

Kris quickly slams his face on the bed while Ara keep on chuckling.

“Ara noona,” Now, Tao voice echoes in the room.

“Neh, Huang Zitao.”

“Noona, now that you are not his wife anymore, i’m gonna miss your wonderful dumpling that you made for us,”

“Yah, it sounds like you will only miss her cooking not herself,”

“Well hyung. Since you won’t allow us to miss her, at least allow us to miss her cooking. I’m sure noona don’t mind. Right noona,” Tao whines cutely.

“Ah, neh. I don’t mind,” Ara said happily.

“Ah, this is so stressful. Okay, i’m hanging up. Bye!”

“Bye Kris hyung. Bye Ara noona.” Both Chen and Tao said then they hangs up.

“Well that was fun. Should we call EXO-K next?” Ara said with a sneaky smile on her face.

Kris continues to muffles his word with his face hidden on the bed. Then, he raises up his head.“Ah, we should call GD hyung,”

“Really, we should. Though I don’t know if he would pick up his phone. He might been busy with his recording.” Ara said while entering’s GD name into her phone.

Kris nodded.

“Ara Arasso. Why are you calling me?”G-Dragon’s cheery voice finally fulfills the room.

“Is 2NE1 with you now?” Ara asks.

“Neh, CL-roo and Bommie noona is recording with her part now. Wae,” G-Dragon asks back.

“A died hard fan would like to talk to either of them,” Ara said. Kris could only stares in silence.

“CL-roo looks like she is free now.” G-Dragon said. After a while, you could hear the sound of phone being passed around.

“Yah, Ara. What do you want?”CL said in playful tone.

“Yahhh. Kris wants to talk to you. He is a died hard fan,” Ara said then passes her handphone to Kris. For a while, Kris only stares at the handphone then finally he speaks out in the most timid tone.

“CL-sunbaenim. I’m a fan.” Kris managed to speaks out.

“Ah, Kris-shi. Thank you. Ah this feels a bit awkward though,”

“Ahh, neh. I’ll keep supporting 2NE1’s music after this. Ah, now I’ll pass the handphone to Ara back,” After he passes the handphone back to Ara, he sighs in relief.

Ara chuckles. “CL-roo. Thank you for your time. Let’s eat together some time,” Ara said.

“Only if you are cooking, i’ll be free,” CL said then passes the phone back to G-Dragon.

“GD oppa,”

“Mwo,”

“This is our last filming. Thank you for everything. Thank you for being a good brother  in law.” Kris joins in.

“Ah, Kris. Thank you also for taking care of our Ara. She can be quite handful sometimes but thank you for bearing it all,” G-Dragon said.

“Oppa, you should get back to your recording right?” Ara said.

“neh, thank you for calling,”

“Thank you for answering oppa. Anyyeong~” Ara said and hangs up.

Instead of lying on their front on the back, both of them lies back down and facing the ceiling. “Can I not sleep tonight? I feel like tomorrow is gonna come quickly if I sleep,” Ara said.

“But tommorrow is still gonna comes right. It is kinda unavoidable,” Kris mutters lowly.

“Neh.” Ara nods.

“Okay, I’m gonna leave now. Come on, I’m gonna tuck you in,” Kris said then pulls the blanket over Ara’s body. Ara’s nods.

“Goodnight Ara,” Kris said then turns off the light.

“Night Kris.”


A/N: Thank you for still reading. ILY. <3. Coming chapters. Alcohol and Confession. See you again.