Chapter 25 * edited

I love you, you you you.[DISCONTINUED]

A/R: Omaigod guys. Sorry. Stupid me. I was so excited to update I didnt realized I double copy. Stupid me. Okey2. So is this okay with you? Sorry I havent updated for a long time. Hehehee. Okay right now is 12.15pm in Malaysia and I about to have scholarship in 2PM. Yikes, gotta go. Thanks a lot. Oh please give me comments? I'm like comment-deprived right now.Thanks. Have a good day/night~

 

The living room is better with the lavender aromatic candles forming a love shape. In the middle of the love shape is the letter of “K & A” which are also made of aromatic candle.

“Ah no wonder I smell this when we enter the room,” Ara said excitedly. She wears a grin that could almost tears apart her face. “Kris,” She then grabs Kris’s hand and intertwine their fingers together. “This is wonderful. Oh, did you arrived late because you were setting up all these?”

 

Kris nods shyly.

 

“I know we have agree that we are going to be the mushiest cheesiest couple today and you are beating me to that,” Ara said almost in upset tone. Too many emotions are filling up her heart right now. Sad because this parting gift. Happy because all the things that Kris has made. Jealousy as Kris is beating him towards being the couple today.

 

“I know right,” Kris wiggles his eyebrows. “Come on, let’s go the beach,” Kris pulls her by hand.

 

“Okay, cut. Wrap up the filming here and continue to films outside on the beach.” The pd said.

 

Ara try to free her hand from Kris’s but fail. “You are the one that holding my hand now you are letting it go. I am heart broken,”

 

Ara chuckles as Kris teases,” Okay, since you like holding my hand so much. I’ll let it go for today,” Ara teases back.

 

“I’m gonna miss this,” Kris swings their hand together.

 

“Me too,” Ara said while heading to the lift. Then her stylist runs after and passes Ara’s handphones. “You got messages, Ara,”

 

“Thanks,” Ara said then opens the messages.

 

My daughter Ara,

I know today is your the last filming with Kris. Thank you for taking care of him in the show. I’m always worried if he will does well in that marriage show but seeing how both of you care for each other, it put my heart at ease. Please send my love to Kris too.

 

 

Ma,

You are so kind. Through Kris I feels what its like to have a mum and you have nothing but the world best mum could ever get. Hehee. Thank you also for always worrying over me. I’m really grateful over it. Oh Kris said he loves you too.

 

Ara can’t help to smiles at Kris’s mum’s messages. It is very touching. So I guess this is how it is feels to have a mum. Kris is so lucky to have a loving mum.

 

Kris’s mum had asks her number from Kris and she was beyond surprised when she first got a call from his mum. Yet, his mum is cool about it. They chat quite a lot like a mother-daughter would be like. Sometimes his mum tells how she worry about Kris is far apart, how Kris is going to survives as EXO leader. Again and again, Ara assures that Kris is a big boy and he will be fine.

 

“Oh Kris, your mum send her love. Unnie, can you please take my handphone again. Thanks,” Ara calls out her stylist and pass her back the handphones.

 

“Ookay. Wait what?” Kris gasps in surprise and before Ara could response, the filming is started again.

 

3,2,1 Action~

 

Female MC_1: Omo , the beach is so pretty. But are going to play in the water. It is so cold.

 

Male MC_1: With these couples, we can never know. They might walks along the beach then having a water fight in next seconds.

 

Ara and Kris walk hand in hand on the beach. With theirs other free hand, each of their shoes dangling between their fingers. “I love when the sand come in contact with my foot, it just provides me calmness. And the sea, just by looking it I feel at peace.”

 

Kris hums in response.

 

“You have been in contact with my mum,” Kris asks.

 

Ara nods. “She is really nice,”

 

“I know. She is the best mum anyone could ever get but I won’t let you take her, she is mine,” Kris whines.

 

Male MC_2: This reminds me of your mother in law.

 

Female MC_1 quickly throw a small pillow at his face before he could evade.

 

Ara chuckles, “Too late. She already let me call her Ma,”

 

“What no!” Kris gasps like he was watching a horror movie.

 

“Oh well. Hum, come on,” Kris pouts.

 

“Did you all the preparation by yourself?”

 

He let out a laugh shy like a kid that has been caught stealing a candy from a baby. Geez, adorable. More to good point of Kris.

 

“I have some help,” And as he ended his word, they both saw Yixing on keyboard. Besides him, a speaker and a microphone stand like it is the most normal thing to have on beach. Not far from it, in front is a chair with a blanket.

 

“You are about to serenade me right?” Ara said, then Kris pulls her closer then made her sat on the chair.

 

“Sit, in case you feel jelly and all knees weak later,” Kris smirks proudly. Then, he drapes the blanket over lap.

 

Geez, this guy.

 

“Ah ah ah. Okey,” Kris speaks through the microphone. “Does it sounds too loud for you?” Kris speaks then she shakes his head. Yixing then play some notes on the keyboard.

 

“The piano sounds too okay?” Yixing asks.

 

She nods quickly. Yixing is smiling softly at her. So sincere that it made her almost forgot his little stunt in the club last months.

 

Yeah

all my y people in the beach

follow me

(here we go now)

eh kris and lay in the house

 

Call me now, call me later Or call me whenever

Call me friend, call me fan ge Or call me whatever I call you mine,

no ownership implied whatsoever I got it what it is,

a natural blend-together Them other brothers like to holla forever,

I holla now, how it sound to you When I’m in town,

you can get it If not,

you can imagine Enough with the rap Time for some action

 

Can I call you my own, and can I call you my lover

Call you my one and only wife

Can I call you my everything, call you my baobei

You’re the only one who runs my world.

 

 

And as soon as the soon ended, tears start to form on the brim of her eyes. She quickly looks up in order to stop she from crying and she covers her face with both of her hands. She takes a deep breath and wipes the tears with the back of her hand.

 

Before Kris could come towards her, she held out a hand to stop him. “I might not be able to stop,” Kris stops in halfway and complied to her words.

 

“It is beautiful. I’m beyond touch,” Ara said. Then she turns her attention towards Yixing. “Thank you too Lay,” Lay nods and leaves the beach.

 

“Hey are you okay?” He lightly grips her arms.

 

She nods and quickly hugs him. “Thanks Kris. This is wonderful,”

 

Surprise by her hug, he blushes and couldn’t hug her back.

 

Feeling weird that Kris didn’t hug her back, Ara raises her head to look at Ara. She chuckles as he is now biting his lips. His reddened face doesn’t help the situation at all.

“Fan gege,” Ara whispers.

 

“Y-yahhh,”

 

Male MC_1: They really are not joking to be the cheesiest couple.

 

Female MC_2: Ahhh, they are adorable.

 

Male MC_2: I could hear my heart break.

 

Female MC_1: I wonder what will Ara do in return.

 

Ara: All the happiness, sadness memories hit me when he starts to sing. So yeah I cried. Oh Yixing your piano is wonderful play. And I’m betting Kris right now is boasting about his performance.

 

Kris: I bet when she talks about when her cried, she will explain a little and thanks Yixing later. Oh Ara, I know my performance made you touch. I did well right?

 

Male MC_1: This couple speaks in sync now.

 

Ara pulls from hug then guide so Kris is not sitting at the chair.

 

“This is an impromptu idea so cut me so slack if it is not good as yours,” Ara nervously smiles and goes to the microphone. She drags the microphone so it would put in front of the keyboard.

 

(This song is 2NE1'S Happy from their Crush album. You guys can sing along to this lyric. Some of it are the translation from it, some I rewrite)

 

I hope you’ll keep thinking about me, even after we parted, cuz I’ll be doing the same thing too.

My days seems so brighter, I might feel alone sometimes, because of our memory is on replay,

If I ever made you unhappy, I’m sorry because I’m like this, awkward and I don’t express that well,

Cuz of me you have try so hard, and I’m really grateful for that, a beautiful relationship I’ll cherish that

Oh no, I might have cry, cry, cry. Not because I’m sad or depressed, but it is because you have touch my heart,

I’ll wish you a happy bye bye bye, because I’ll wish for your happiness, ooh ohh.

EvenThough I’m not happy,
But I hope you’re happy


I’ll watch over you from far away

Eventhough I’m not happy,
But I hope you’re happy


When you reminisce our memories,

Please be happy and wishing you the best

 

I hope you’re H A P P Y

 


Please be happy and wishing you the best

 

I wish you’re H A P P Y

 

 

Ara ends the note with a nervous smile. “The songs been quite stuck in my head for quite some time,”

 

“Did you think of me when you made the song?”

 

“No!” Ara quickly denies but she can’t deny now she is blushing like a tomato.

 

“It sounds good,” Kris playfully smirks then pat her head.

 

 

Female MC_2: This couple is damn talented.

 

Male MC_1: It is quite sad we see everything on last episode.

“Come on, let’s walk along the beach,” Kris said while tugging Ara’s hand.

 

Suddenly she shivers as a cold winter wind blows. Although she is cover in thick coat, it is still undeniable quite cold as the sun is setting down. She goes the brim of the sea and goes backward as the sea nearly reach her feet. She giggles like a happy child.

 

“I like to play this with my late stepbrother whenever we come to the beach,” Ara said. Then she pulls Kris and force to play along. Both of them walk back and forth with the sea. Like a small children they laughs loudly.

 

Both of them sits down as they got tired from fooling around. Ara sneakily put one foot on Kris, only Kris put another of his foot on top of hers in return. Then, she puts another foot on his.

 

“Always so playful,” Kris said.

 

She grins widely. Then, she lands her head on Kris’s shoulder. “Kris,”

 

He hums in response and lie his head on hers.

 

“I I I, I’m hungry,” Ara chuckles. “And tired. And cold. Let’s get back to hotel,”

 

“Fine baobei,” Kris said. He offers his hand to Ara but he quickly he pulls back before Ara could grab his hand. “Promise me you won’t pull me back?”

Ara cheekily nodded but she lets him pulls her back.