Suprises Part 1

I love you, you you you.[DISCONTINUED]

You sing, “ You should always stand up, Stand up to what you believe”. The song ‘Stand Up’ practice ended. In two hour, the Music Core show filming will start.

 

You sighed. This would be your final stage for music show, which means you already promoted for ‘Stand Up’ for more than one month.

 

Oh, that counts the same for your WGM recording. You and him fight a lot like cat and dog though your fan prefer to call you Tom and Jerry also due to your major height diference between the two of you.

 

What is Kris-shi doing?  You wondered. Since your first exchange number with him, he always messages you every night. ‘Goodnight. Take care dear’. You never got the courage to message him back, not wanting to get carried away with your feeling.

 

“You looked sad. You missed him right?” G-Dragon said.

 

“ I don’t” You lied.

 

“Waeeeee. I sure you missed him, fighting with him. You totally look like cute when you get angry with him. You always puffed your cheek and blew your fringe when you do. So kyeoooo, I want to put you in my pocket” G-Dragon said excitedly.

 

CL rolled her eyes. You looked away and saw someone familiar. Someone tall and with dirty blonde hair, was holding a bouequet of roses. It can’t be him right. First, he is probably in Taiwan promoting. Second, he still remembers that you are allergic to roses right.

 

While on the break before Music Core filming start again, you walked around. Then, you saw a blonde guy with doe eyes. “Luhan-shi, what are you doing here?” You asked excitedly.

 

“ I-I “ His doe eyes widened as he saw you. “I’ll s-see you later. Ara-shi” He quickly ran away.

 

The heck. You blow your cheek. Why he is here? I thought EXO-M is still in Taiwan. Maybe that guy is Kris. Maybe. Aishh, I don’t want to think about it.

 

“Come on Ara. Let’s go up stage. Filming is starting soon,” CL grabbed your arm suddenly.

 

“If anything happen on stage, you can thank me later” G-Dragon said and patted my head.

 

You absentmindedly nodded and followed them. You, G-Dragon and CL stand on the stage together. Though you didn’t win anything you managed to get top three for other music show. You felt sorry for G-Dragon and CL who have worked so hard your comeback.

 

For your last stage in Music Core, you managed to get the final stage, which kind of an honoured for you, which somehow indicate your song, is the number 1 in Music Core list. Oh well, better than nothing.

 

You waved to BAP Bang Yong Guk and his girlfriend, Hyeri. Maybe you should ask Hyeri about Luhan since they both are classmate.

 

“Hwaiting” Hyeri mouthed to you. Maybe later. For now, you got a remix ‘Stand Up’ final performance.  You nodded and mouthed, “Gomawoyo”. You walked on stage with G-Dragon and CL. “Make some noiseeee” You and G-Dragon screamed.

 

“The dancer looks weird. Why are they seems out of place” You wondered as you glance to the backup dancer. They were all wearing black glasses as usual.

 

Halfway through performance, the music stops while your performed you special dance with CL and G-Dragon. When the music starts to play again, you turned facing your dancer. , . What have you done in your past life to deserve all this?

 

The backup dancers suddenly change to EXO. They dance naturally to your song like they did it everyday. The fan scream got more louder as EXO invaded the crowd. Luhan winked at you as he locked eyes with him.

 

You looked at G-Dragon for answer. He winked at you then leaves the stage coolly. What the heck, his rap part about to come after this.

 

As you finish your rap, you heard someone rap with heavy ghetto English accent. You mentally cursed to your head again. Asdfghjkl*******. Kris raps and goes up the stage. He is bringing a bouquet of roses. You quickly pinched your noses to prevent you from sneezing.

 

He smiled at your gestures and as he came closer to your side you realized it is plastic. He kneels down and offered you the flower. When he saw you were still stunned by his appearance, he took your hand and put the flower in there. Still not letting go your hand, he raps smoothly.

 

Somehow you ended the performance with standing ovation. You really did stuttered one time but Kris quickly covered up for you. The end reached and Kris slung his arm over your shoulder. 

 

You decided to tease by putting your arm over his waist. The fan chant ‘Tom Jerry jjang’ got louder. Luhan quickly covered up Sehun’s eyes while Kyungsoo covered up Kai’s eyes..

 

You, G-Dragon, CL, Kris, EXO and the backup dancer got together in two lines and bowed to the crowd. You glanced at Kris, still not believing what just happened on your final stage of ‘Stand Up’.

 

Your waiting room got extra crowded with EXO and the WGM staff who was indeed recording since you started to perform. CL, G-Dragon and the back up dancer already leave the room to your relieved.

 

“ Annyeonghaseyo sister in law. We are one, EXO-K imnida” They said and bowed in synch.

 

You bowed back. “I’m seriously speechless. Thanks I guess” You said.

 

“Your welcome yeobo” Kris said for the first time.

 

EXO goes crazy for that. “Hyungggg” They chorused.

 

“ Ah, this the first time that we met right. Uhm, anyeonghaseyo chonuen” You said.

 

“This is Lee Ara, my wifey. Your sister in law” Kris cut off you.

 

“ Yah, I was talking” You poked his arm.

 

“Your welcome” He double poked your arm.

 

“Maybe we should leave the room now” Suho joked.

 

“You guys really dance impressively just now” You asked them.

 

“Yeah noona. We practiced for total two weeks after this. Really, you are touched?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“I’m seriously touched,” I said and fighting off urges to pat his head.

 

“Kris hyung was really the worst with the rapping. His English is too thick accent and he is really relieved that the rap part have more English instead of Korean” Chanyeol said.

 

“Poor you, you must be having a hard time” You looked at Kris and ruffles his hair.

 

“Well now you know” He said.

 

Then, you saw the cue card that the pd-nim hold. ‘You are treating them chicken’. “I should treat you for food after this” You said.

 

“I want baozi,” Xiumin suddenly said.

 

“Sure, sure. I got you chicken. I hope you don’t mind” You said as you saw your manager come in with boxes of chicken.

 

“Let’s eat” EXO said. “Gomawo for the food, sister in law,” They said.

 

“Next time, we meet I’ll bring you homemade food” You said.

 

“ You can cook?” Kris said, surprised.

 

“Of course” You said.

 

After a while, you get comfortable talking with them. You did kind of get to talk with everyone in EXO.

 

“So Lay, any dirty secret that you want to share with us?” You asked Lay.

 

“ Oh, last night Kris googled up on you. And he watched all your drama” Lay said while avoiding Kris’s dagging glare.

 

“Really. I’m touched Wufan-shi” You said while dramatically flick your hair. He just smirked and gives his -please expression. After two hours of chatting and games, the filming ended. The waiting room left with you and Kris.

 

He sits on the chair with his eyes closed.

 

“It is true?” You poked his arm. The habit that you learn from Kris, might as well call you the poke couple.

 

“What?” He muttered.

 

“ You watched all my drama last night?” You teased and poked his arm again.

 

With his eyes closed, he grabbed your arm and you landed on his lap.

 

“I watch SOME of your drama last night. Not ALL. Yixing exagerrated.” He said and opened his eyes. He settles his head on your shoulder. “You smell nice” He wrapped your waist from behind.

 

“ Oh” You said and settled your back against his chest.

 

“ Too comfortable to say anything huh,” He said.

 

“ I-I. Aishh. Let me go” You said as you just realized the situation. You wiggle against his hand.

 

“Sit still. I might get hard,” He said casually. You freezed yourself, as he said that.

 

Then, both of you jumped when the waiting room’s door was opened. Somehow you ended up on the floor when his grip loosened.

 

“Whoa, you weren’t doing anything illegal right?” Tao asked he step into the room.

 

Ignoring Tao, Kris offered you his hand, “gwenchana?”

 

Slapping his hand away, you stand up on yourself. You kicked on the shin and just walked out the room.

 

DEAR _________________,

FOR THIS FILMING YOU HAVE A KISS MISSION. WE WILL HELP YOU WITH A BOOST OF FAKE RUMOR. HOPE YOU CAN USE THE SITUATION WELL TO FINISH YOUR MISSION.

 

 

You miss him. You thought as you are not going to meet him for three weeks because his Taiwan promotion. You were quite surprised with yourself as you hug him at filming yesterday when he say the WGM filming will be delayed. Maybe because the thought of missing him teasing you, flashing his stupid smirk, his -please face, poking fight makes you hugged him. Yes, you decided that is the most concrete reason. It is not because you are falling head over heels over him.

It is in three weeks, your marriage will reach 100th day. You wondered if he remembers.  After you finish your promotion for ‘Stand Up’, your schedules is only filled with drama training, dance training, vocal training and schools. So boring.

 

You lay on your back and bring up the ipad to your eye level. You are surfing on ackkpop.com and twitter on your break. Then, you saw a fan tweet a video to you. ‘Unnie please see this’. Cute this must be another fanmade video that they made for you and Kris. LOL

 

You clicked on the link. Then, you saw the headline of the video.

 

EXO-M KRIS SPOTTED HANGING OUT WITH A GIRL

 

EXO-M Kris was spotted out for a coffee date with a girl in Taiwan. He and the other EXO-M is there for their showcase and promotion. He looks really comfy with the other girl as they both spend one hour on the coffee shop and went shopping afterwards.

 

 

Kris who was currently filming We Got Married with Lee Ara, Korean actress/model/ singer hasn’t said anything to confirm the rumor.

 

*SHOW YOUR SO CALLED LOVEY DOVEY WGM PICTURE OF YOU AND KRIS

 

His agency, SM Entertainment representatives give no comment on this particular rumor. Lee Ara’s YG Entertainment hasn’t been interviewed for this rumor. This is ackkpop.com. Please stay tuned with us with more updates.

 

"CL Unniieeeeeee" You quickly dial CL's number and whine about how Kris is still an idiot.

 

A/N: I think this chapter is somewhat crap. sorry. oh sorry for the way i write it too. it really seems some random scene got throwed in. Guilty as charged, I did. Actually, I had halfway write the story because I only have intention to write like 4 shots or something then the genius me copy it then copy other thing then I paste the other thing. Yes, I lost that story. humm, oh well.

wanna guess who get the kiss mission?

*throw confetti for reading. Comments are loved.

dubiousrae, hehehee. ikr.