In Da Club

I love you, you you you.[DISCONTINUED]

 

Three weeks later~

 

“Good morning babe. Wake up now; don’t blame me if you are going to be late. It ” Kris voice echoes in the hollow Ara’s bedroom. Ara reluctantly reaches for her handphone. “Uh y Kris shut up” Ara muttered sleepily. Ara rolling on the bed and finally wake up. She rubs her eyes and sits at the edge of the bed. She walks towards the bedroom with her eyes still closed.

 

“Ara, morning! Today, you have filming for Nail Salon Paris,” Her manager bursting into her house.  It has been the second week of filming the drama. She is the main heroine with Song Jae Rim.

 

Ara stared at him and nodded. “I’m making breakfast. Oppa want?”

 

Her manager nodded.  She made pancakes with maple syrup, strawberry and whipped cream. “God, are you trying to make me fat?” The manager exclaimed.

 

“Eat up oppa,” Ara chuckled and cut up her pancakes. She happily munched the pieces

 

“Okay, have you read the script beforehand?”

 

Ara nodded. After eating, they went to the filming. In the car, Kris voice echoes in the van. “Hey babe, pick up the phone right now, right now!”

 

After the parting in Taiwan, Kris messages on frequents and if she was late in replying he would send, ‘Yah are you ignoring me’, ‘Ara, I thought I’m your bias’, ‘Ara, this is your husband calling’. The texts are getting silly by days. When she wasn’t even replying to his silly texts, sometimes he would call her. At the first time he called, ‘Babe what keeps you busy from replying my message?’ .Ara nearly dropped her phone when she heard that. When she repied ‘do you feel fine Kris?’ Kris replied ‘oh so this how your voice sounds over the phone’.

 

“Babe!”

 

“Hey Kris!”

 

“You must explain yourself why you didn’t come to my birthday party yesterday” His tone changed to cold.

 

“My filming got delay until 1AM,”

 

“You could have come after that?”

 

“Sorry Kris. I was too tired. But anyway happy birthday!”

 

“The party’s not the same without you,”

 

“Your fan is there to celebrate with you,” Ara could imagines his angry bird expression. Honestly she feels so bad that she couldn’t came at the first place because the filming got dragged for a lengthy time but somehow it is blessing in disguise cause she know it is supposed to be a fan meeting time. Well the appearance of fan-turn-virtual-wife would not really end up beautifully.

 

“Yeah but my number 1 fan is not there with me,”

 

“You are sweet Kris,” She sighed.

 

“I know. Anyway, Chanyeol and me will be having a birthday party tonight in Hongdae club. And you ARE going to come.” Kris ordered.

 

“Okay, I’m on the way too filming,”

 

“Well don’t get intimate with the co-actor,”

 

“Uh sure?” Ara raised her eyebrow.

 

“I get bitter with the thought of you and co-actor,” His muffled voice echoes.

 

“Kris, are you being jealous?” Asking unbelievingly.

 

“Obviously, can’t you see? I’m your bias,” Ara heard he scoffed and her heart dropped at that.

 

“Yeah I guess so. Uhm I gotta go, bye” Ara quickly hangs up before even Kris said anything. After a minute, Kris messages him.

 

‘Why did you hang up first? Did I said something wrong?’

 

Yes you did Kris. Again you make my heart flutters and you kill it when you claim you are just being a fan. Stupid. She wanted to tell him that later they had kissing scene with Song Jae Rim but her attempt to make him feel jealous other than being a loyal fan would definitely fail.

 

Ara sighed and step outside the van. She enters the waiting room. Song Jae Rim was already there. He smiled when he saw Ara. “How do you feel about our kissing scene later?”

 

Ara stared at him in pure utter shock then sit down. “I feel fine,”

 

“Okay,” He smirked and nodded. He went back to reading the script. The truth is she feels nervous but lately Song jae Rim makes her feel flutter by bit. Well he is tall, good looking and like a lot.

 

She just hopes he hasn’t fell into her charms of acting like other actors did while filming with her. Truthfully when she starts acting she acted like her character off the filming too. So most of the actors even after filming ended started to fell for him, expertly she brushed them off until they get tired.

 

Then, Cheondung walked into the room. Ara tilted head in confusion. “I don’t think you have filming today?” Is Cheondung here for what I think he here is?

 

“What, I can’t come to see my jagiya today?” Cheondung cooed. He is here to protect me from Jae Rim. He never calls me jagiya in public.

“Go home Dongie,” Ara chuckled and softly kick his shin. Jae Rim chuckled.

 

“What are you laughing at hyung?” Cheondung glared at him.

 

Jae Rim shook his head and turned towards Ara.  “Ara, I’m going ahead,” Ara nodded at that. Cheondung eyes follow him until he went out the door. Ara kicked his shin again. Cheondung shrugs and eye-smiled at her like an innocent child. Ara shakes her head at that.

 

“I’m done,” Ara said after the stylist noona finish styling her. Ara stands up and walked out from the waiting room with Cheondung diligently following her like a obedient puppy.  Ara suddenly stops making Cheondung collide against her back. Ara turned backs and face Cheondung. “Park Cheondung, I know you love me too death and I love you too.”

 

Cheondung’s eyes widen and he whispered, “You love me to death too?”

 

Ara’s eyes squint into slit and she sighed, “ You know that is not my point. Look about the kiss scene, I will not do it professionally if you are there watching me,”

 

“It is about your feeling towards me? Are you finally acknowledging it?” Cheondung’s eyes spark in twinkle.

 

“I would feel uncomfortable with you watching me kissing Song jae Rim,” Ara jab gently Cheondung’s forehead.

 

“But in this drama Bunny doesn’t have feeling with me so Bunny shouldn’t feel uncomfortable kissing K in front of me. Or does Bunny have feelings for me? Oh no, Bunny will later will fight with my girlfriend aka your roommate?” Cheondung dramatically said.

 

“Cheondungie,” Her eyes squint cutely.

“Yes Ara,” Cheondung cooed.

 

“Go away,” Ara push Cheondung backwards.

 

“Why I always fell for the trick over and over again,” Ara chuckled as she heard Cheondung whined cutely as he leaved. Aware of his feelings towards her besides being oblivious towards it, the last thing she wants to do is hurt Cheondung. He is really good friend to her.

 

Ara sighed and then smiled. She got into Bunny character. Bunny is a bright optimistic cute character that she can never be in real life. Oh being sarcastic she can do that and can’t handle her liquor. Same wise with Bunny when she had her drinks, she started to said out her honest thought and acting unknowingly cute.

 

The director started to brief Jae Rim and her. Explaining the angle that they will be shooting, the cuts that they will be required to do, the kind of facial expression he wants, etcetera etcetera.

 

Song Jae Rim takes a sit in front of the drawing canvas with Ara/Bunny face on it. Ara studied the canvas with interest. “Pretty isn’t it?” Jae Rim asked.

 

Ara nodded and then quickly shook her head. “ I mean the drawing is pretty, even it is the drawing of me. The uhm drawing itself is uhm pretty. You are really good in drawing” Ara flustered. A guy can draw intrigue her interest.

 

Jae Rim chuckled. “ I get your point. The drawing is pretty because the model is pretty too,”

 

Ara blushed and takes a deep breath. “I uhm should take be uhm ready,”

 

“You know Ara,” Jae Rim said.

 

Ara stop moving and return her attention to Jae Rim.

 

“I’ll finish this drawing and gift it to you okay?” Jae Rim winked as he said that.

 

“uhm thanks?” Ara bitted her lower lips and leave.

 

The first scene started with Song Jae Rim drawing the half-finished Bunny’s portrait. They read out some lines and Jae Rim went and hugs her.

 

“Cut,” The director said. Ara pulls away from Jae Rim but only half managed it since Jae Rim pulled her tighter. “You smell nice,” Jae Rim muttered then let her go slowly. She almost feels like she is cheating with Kris.

 

 

 

 

“It is okay if I want to do that?” Jae Rim with a playful expression all over his face.

 

Ara tilted her head cutely, “Do what?”

 

Jae Rim smirked and pecks Ara’s lips.

 

“Hyung what if people see that?” Ara said looking perplexed from the treatment.

 

Jae Rim grabs both Ara’s shoulder so that she would face him, “If it gets uncomfortable later, “ He rested his hand just below her head and pulls her hand into a kiss. His lips just rested against his lips for a while. He slowly traces her neck and she cant help to giggle.

.

 

“Cut! Ara-shi the first part was fantastic until you giggled,” He sighed. “Oh well act it again when Jae Rim-shi pulls you into a deep kiss,”

 

Ara blushed and nodded. Her neck is that ticklish Jae Rim coarse palm tickles her neck. Whenever she had a kiss scene, they have to do retakes because of her ticklishness.

 

“I wouldn’t mind doing it again,” Ara heard Jae Rim muttered lowly. Ara glanced at Jae Rim who was glancing at her too. She quickly studied her sudden interest feet. She sighed. Ah I just wanna settle this in one take. Kris hand wouldn’t tickle my neck I think. His palm is softer. She quickly shakes the thoughts off her head. She was supposed to be in love with Kay/Song Jae Rim or was it with Alex/Jun Ji Hoo ?

 

This time Jae Rim pulled her in more a gentle manner. He right hand settles at the back of my head and he tilted his head towards the right and gain more access. His left hand lightly traced the side of my neck. As he was about to tilt his head towards left, the director said cut. Just imagine you are kissing Kris, Ara. And you’ll do well.

 

Ara silently thanks the director for the cut. Her head was going dizzy from the overwhelming feeling. Well this is the first kiss scene she ever had. Before this, she only managed to do popo kiss. Jae Rim kiss was something different but silently she still hopes the lips was Kris.

 

“Okay we continue from the part you both pulled apart from the kiss, you both will take a deep breath and start reading your lines okay? Good.” The director said.

 

Ara take a deep breathe and slowly gain courage to look Jae Rim in the eyes. Jae Rim mouth “Relax”. Ara furrows her eyebrows in response. Jae Rim sneakily traced the side of her neck lazily and that set her off. She giggles. “Stop, that tickles,” She chuckles.

 

Jae Rim smiled and gives a thumb up to the director.  Jae Rim came close and this time, he only rested his lips against Ara’s lips to her relief. “Ready, 3 2 1 action!” The director screams.

 

Jae Rim reluctantly pulls away. Both of them stared to the grounds. They read out the lines perfectly with ease. “Cut!”

 

Afterwards they move back to the Nail Salon Paris location to film there for 5 more hours and it ended. Ara slumped to her seat and take a deep sighed. Now she wants a freaking a hot shower at home and hoping to catch a little nap before Kris’s birthday party. Alex/Jun Ji Hoo who was sitting beside her and smiled at her reaction. “Good job on today. Jae Rim even said you are natural at your intimate scene.”

 

Ara nodded and blushed. Does is that mean Jae Rim oppa think I’m a natural kisser. “Well I’ll be leaving. See you tomorrow Ara,” Ji Hoo patted Ara’s head softly. Jae Rim walks in and high-fived Ji Hoo who was about to leave the waiting room.

 

“You already leaving?” Jae Rim asked Ji Hoo. Ji Hoo nodded. “ I got a date with my girl,” Ji Hoo replied. Ah I wish I could do that too. Casually announcing about having   a date later. Ara silently eavesdrops at their conversations.

 

“Good for you. Have fun!” jae Rim said and Ji Hoo leaves the room. Jae Rim takes the seat which was left empty by Ji Hoo and cleared his throat. “Uhm so, are you going anywhere after this?” He asked.

 

Caught off-handed, she only managed to muttered, “N-neh? I’m have a party to attend after this. Uhm how about you?” The oblivious Ara is back again.

 

Jae Rim nodded and clasped his hands together. “I have a plan of asking you out but I guess now is no plan now. Well next time I guess?”

 

Ara nodded. “Maybe next time,”

 

 

Ara stared in front of the Hongdae entrance from her car contemplating whether she could go back or just give herself courage and enter the party alone.  She was late for two hours after that ‘little’ nap and she is getting ready. She is taking her times for the first time to dress up without the help from her stylist.

 

2NE1 was busy practicing with their comebacks especially CL with her coming solo debut. Well Seungri, G-Dragon, Taeyang practically lives in the recording studion finishing their solo album. Daesung was busy in Japan while TOP was free but she wasn’t that close with TOP. So yeah alone in the end.

 

The Hongdae club was four-storey height and one lower basement. The lower basement was for private parking. The first and second floor was designed to serve as restaurant in the day and the top storey is an night club and on top of it a rooftop floor a spacious hall which can be decorated according to the tenant’s preference. The roof can be opened automatically in the center.

 

Maybe she should invite Cheondung. Maybe not. She takes a deep breath and went out from her car. Relax Ara this is just a birthday party. She entered the lift and when the lift was about to close, a hand stopped the lift’s door from closing. “Hey noona!” She heard a familiar voice as the door opened up to five familiar faces. MBLAQ!

 

“Dongsaeng!” Mir chirped as he saw Ara. Cheondung who had dim-expressioned suddenly light up as he saw Ara, “Ara!” He chirped too. Seungho and Joon raised their hand and smiled at Ara. G.O. scoffed. What’s up with the G.O. oppa? Yeah, he wasn’t that close with all MBLAQ members but G.O. never gives her the cold shoulder.

 

“Where you are going?” Mir asked excitedly. Cheondung was back to his dim-expression again and was ignoring her. Maybe I was too harsh on him early in the morning today?

 

“To his virtual husband birthday party of course” G.O. scoffed as he said that. Seungho elbowed G.O at the rib while Joon was suddenly interested by the lights on the ceiling of the elevator. I guess that explains the cold shoulder treatment.

 

The atmosphere suddenly turns awkward and cold. “Well, are you guys going too?” Stupid Ara asking the obvious question.

 

“Well no dongsaeng. We are going to lose up you know. This maknae seems a little bit upset,” Mir chirped. This time Seungho’s elbowed landed on Mir’s rib. “What hyung! Cheondung was upset from the morning after he visited Ara. Ohhhh,” Mir suddenly gets the whole idea and shut himself up.

 

Ara pretended to fix her hair in the reflection of the lift but she have troubles with Cheondung glum expression, G.O.’s glaring, Seungho  facepalming, Mir troubled expression and dying Joon who was barely surviving even without doing anything.

 

MBLAQ set off the to level before Ara “Well Ara-shi,if you got bored we are hanging out here. Just came down,” Seungho said trying to save the atmosphere.

 

Ara nodded, “I’ll drop by,”

 

 

“Yeah as if, “G.O menacingly scrutinizing her, trying to get a response from Ara. Ara only warmly smiled and waved towards them. As the door closes, she feels like she just escape from Hell. That kind of atmosphere is just suffocating. She mentally fan herself in the lift.

 

Kris already messaged her for the third time asking her whereabouts and threatened wouldn’t blow the candles without her appearance. She replied, ‘I got lengthy nap after filming, sorry’

 

The lift opened and she was greeted with booming sound of heavy dubstep musics and people shuffling dancing around together. She was never that good in club, she hated the suffocating air, too many people, too many unknowns and she can’t even handle her drinks that well.

 

A tap on her shoulder drives her attention back to herself. She turns around and was greeted with a doe-eyed guy, Luhan. She was relief when she saw him, finally a familiar face. “Hey, you were late! The party already started. Kris already blow his candles after we insisted but it is okay we save you some cakes,” Luhan said with a soothing smile. 

 

“I’m glad. He was threatening he wouldn’t blow the candles without my appearance. I feel bad ,” Ara said.

 

“Come one, let’s go to Kris. “ Luhan rested his hand behind her back and guide her towards Kris. Kris was with her Super Junior Zhoumi and Siwon. They were chatting happily then Luhan cleared his throat.

 

“Oh hey Ara-shi. You are finally here. “ Zhoumi said. Siwon nodded at me and I nodded back at him. “Hey Kris, happy birthday!” Ara said.

 

Kris glared at Luhan’s hand behind Ara and then Luhan smirked and removed her hand. “Hey Ara. Finally, you here. Let’s go the bar,” Kris said suggested in ordered tone.

 

Kris nodded at Zhoumi, Siwon and Luhan then s his hand on Ara’s waist, pulling him closer towards Kris. Ara gasped at the sudden contact and blushed by bit. Kris guided her towards to the bar and they both sat on the stools. “Anything for you babe?” His velvet voice asked.

 

Ara stared at his lips as he said that then back to his eyes. “I’ll just take Coke. I can’t handle my alcohol that well. “ Kris looked dashingly handsome tonight.

 

“Really, what will you if you get drink later?” He smirked as he lean in closer towards her. Getting more flirty than the usual himself. His cologne again fills up his presence.

 

Ara decided to play around and lean closer to until the tip of their nose nearly touched. “I will be using my aegyo so much that you will be dreaming for it for nights,”

 

“Really, I like aegyo,” He tilted his head.

 

They both stared at each other for a while and only breathing of both can be heard.