Put your hands up Like a G6 *edit

I love you, you you you.[DISCONTINUED]

 

A/R: Triple updates! *throw hot asian men* Guys come one, do me a favor. Please comment on how you think the story should go? Pwetty please? Or have my 18 subscribers lost interest in this story. Oh btw thank you for the upvote. I click the button to see the person that upvoted the story but it went there and it show you have zero upvote and I was like what the :0. Oh well I watched the fancam version of Like A G6 performance and I was like :0 when I saw Kris pull's Amber's hand. I was like nooooooo.  Oh the chapters after this drama will come involving third party(man and women), jealosy, drunk confession. I tried it to make less typical as possible. LOL. btw take care. I have to have my beauty sleep now.

 xoxo

 

Ara practice by herself then went out to watch the performance from the fan’s view by sitting by the edge of the stage. Then, she changes into a red and white tight dress with robot printed on it that rested just below her and a long flowy white material that attach from below to her ankle. Her normal big eyes were make up and it turns into cat-eye like. She wears wedges hi-top sneakers to tune down the y look.

(A/R: Imagine the baby blue color with fire brick color)

Female MC_1= Ah she look really pretty.

 

Male MC_1= Her stage persona just sparks within her.

 

GD=*smiling like a proud father*

 

She wave at the fan that notices her presence. “Ah, this what looks like from the sideview. I always went to YG concert from the front view. “

 

The concert was kick off by opening from Zhang Liyin. Then after half and a hour, EXO was up for History and MAMA. “Ah my husband. Looking at him like this I think he appears cooler. Even as his fan, I have never watch him perform live.  So seeing him like this, I’m so proud to have him to have him as my husband,”

 

GD= He should be proud to have you as his wife too.

 

Male MC_2= I agree.

 

Both female MCs nodded in agreement.

 

TTS was up with EXO for “DJ Got Us Falling In Love” performance. “They looked like they are having fun, my dongsaengs. ” She pointed towards Luhan, Sehun and Chanyeol. Luhan who noticed her by the stage, wave at her. She waves back.

 

TTS who was coming down to the stairs where Ara was standing stared at her for a while then greeted her.

 

“Oh my god, what are you doing here Ara?” Tiffany squealed and slung her hand over Ara’s waist.

 

“I’m here for surprise event for Kris,” Ara said.

 

“You got married earlier than unnie. I’m jealous of you,” Taeyeon said.

 

“I just got lucky,” Ara said.

 

GD= Kris is also lucky to have you.

 

Male MC_1= GD is really protective of Ara.

 

After that, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Chen were up for Love Doesn’t Walk Alone performance.

 

After hours of waiting, Like A G6 performance was up. She watches them as Key, Amber and Kris perform.  Then, she saw Amber high-fiving Kris and Kris pull Amber with him for a while. Ara’s brow rose in shock and she quickly looks away. The bridge of the song was coming and as the “Here goes nothing,”

 

She sings Key’s part and the crowd goes maniac as they saw she step on the main stage. Key and Amber smiles and continue to sing while Kris stop singing and had his jaw hanging. She smiles and walks towards him while keep singing. His eyes followed her with his jaw still hanging.

She pats his shoulder and chuckled. The crowd goes crazier with that.

 

Kris finally took some sense into him and starts singing. He tooks Ara’s hand and started to jump around.

 

Interview

PD=you got distracted before the performance right?

 

Ara=Neh, the skinship. Ah I shouldn’t be bothered since I’m also quite close with Amber the three of us are close friends but the feeling is just there. Uhm, its quite unavoidable. I nearly lost focus but I snap myself back and ready for the performance. Thinking back I feel quite silly.

 

Female MC_1=I think she got jealous over that minor skinship.

 

Female MC_2= That kind of distraction before she wanted to perform the surprise event. I don’t think I can do that.

 Interview

Kris= I was really shocked when I saw her up on stage. Well first because I thought she was already in flight off to Korea. Second, she looks so stunningly beautiful. I was starstruck that I forget where I was, what should I be doing, what line I should sing after this. When she walks towards me while singing, I feel like she was singing to me. And only both of us matter in the world. I can't even hear the sound of the crowd goes crazy. When she pats me in the shoulder, I was realized I was not daydreaming. SHE IS REALLY THERE. I'm really touch that she remember when we EXO perform for her final performance in Music Core. She looks really pretty with that dress but I hope she won't wear dress ever again. I hate the fact that everyone was watching her in that dress.

 

Female MC_1= There is a mixed feeling there. He was happy that she was there looking beautiful for him

 

Female MC_2= But he doesn't want to everyone to see that. It is only for his eyes.

 

Male MC_1= Both of them doesn't want the world to see their partners looking beautiful beside to their own eyes pleasure.

 

GD= They started to resemble each other. 

 

Male MC_2= If its for me, I would love to boast that my girlfriend is beautiful and y and she is mine.

 

GD= I do that too. *snickers*  

 

Both MC and GD chuckled together.

 

After the performance ended, Kris makes her bow to the crowd in every angle that is possible. She chuckled but play along with Kris. They got off stage hand in hand. When they finally reach EXO’s waiting room, Kris started to talk. “Why are you still here?”

 

“My flight is tonight but it wasn’t due to 2 hours after. I’m sorry,”

 

"So Amber and Key was part of the plan too?" Kris asked tapping his chin.

 

Ara nodded. "Yep, Chen and Tao too,"

 

"Ah no wonder Key was acting quite weird and Amber was not there when I was delivering the food. Tao and Chen these two kids must have a lot of fun got me fools around," Kris scowled.

 

"I'm sorry. " She schrunched up her nose.

 

“It is okay. " He pulls her nose playfully. "So you are leaving now?” Kris asked. He sounded upset.

 

“Well, I got you presents. Happy early birthday!” Ara smiled and gives him a couple of Bearbricks. The female was green in colour and the eyes were so round that it the bear more likes a doll. The male one was in soft purple and had a very thick eyebrow and high nose.

 

Female MC_1= Omo, these are really beautiful and cute.

 

Male MC_1= Both bearbricks resemble both of them a lot.

 

Interview

Ara=His birthday was around the corner but we couldn't meet up for filming since he is here in China for three weeks coming. So I thought this performance is like a birthday gift for me and the bearbrick too of course. I was quite upset because I couldn't celebrate it on time. I mean when we started the filming , my birthday was way past before it. 

 

“Hey the male bear resembles me?” He said excitedly while studying the male brick.

 

“I order it custom made. So the bear would resemble both of us,” She chuckled while putting the female brick against her cheek. “Do we look alike?”

 

Kris nodded happily. “I want the female one and you take the male one. So you would never forget me, ever,”

 

Interview

Kris= the bearbrick looks pretty right? It really resembles her a lot. *hugging the bearbrick against his body* 

 

Ara= When he said so you would never forget me ever, I feel like my heart stopped. *bitted her lower lips nervously*

 

She smiled and passed to him the female brick while she takes the males one. “Thank you Ara. This is really beautiful,” He said while pulling her into a tight hug. He patted her head and reluctantly let her go.

 

"Sorry no bitrhday cake," She said.

 

"Nah it is okay. This is enough. Thanks again for everything. For coming, the performance and this bearbrick. You did well," Kris smirked while patting her head.

 

She glared at him then chuckled.

He watched the bearbrick in awe again then divert his attention back to Ara, “So you are really leaving now right?” He frowns.

 

Ara nodded weakly and started to stand up. “Yah, are you not changing into a casual attire? This is quite uhm too y for me,” Kris orders.

 

She chuckles, “What, I think this looks fine on me?” She .

 

His shoulder tense up and his brow got furrows together. “Please change something more casual and show less skin exposure okay,” He said while standing up and putting both of his hand on Ara’s shoulders.

 

Ara again chuckled,” Fine duizhang. I’ll be right back,”

 

Kris eyed her phone which was left on the table when she left the room. He unlock her handphone and recorded something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWU5CKabVxA

 

Female MC_1= Oh he is recording her wake up call video?

 

Female MC_2= Good morning babe. Ahhh, I certainly wanna wake up to that voice.

 

 

After half and hour she was back with skinny jeans, a white long shirt-dress and a dark purple sweater with minimal make up. “Satisfied?”

 

Kris nodded in approval. "Oh by the way, I recorded something for you. To wake you up in the morning," Kris smirked.

 

Ara tilted her head in confusion. "Can I see it now?"

 

"NO! See it after you leave," Kris replied quickly. 

 

Ara suddenly covered up her eyes. "Ah I d-don't know w-why I'm crying," She muttered.

 

Kris panicked for a while then pull her into a hug again. He pulled her away and looked down at her. She was crying , again. "Ah this t-tears. I c-can't s-stop it now," She looked down and wipe her tears.

 

"It is not like we are not going to meet each other again," Kris smirked while wiping the tears on her cheek with a tissue.

 

"Yeah a-after three weeks. Ah I t-think I'm o-overthinking," She sighed. 

 

"Stop crying please," He technically begs. "I can't let you go looking like this," He look deep into her eyes.

 

Ara nodded. "I'm fine. I'll be leaving now. Take care uhm h-have fun," She smiled. 

 

Kris patted her head, "Silly, you too,"