Practice for special performance.

I love you, you you you.[DISCONTINUED]

 

He drives back to SM concert. He went to the EXO’s waiting room with his manager helping to bring food. He was greeted by fellow EXO’s members.

 

“Oh hyung. Why are you alone? I thought noona was going to come with you?” Chen asked and helped to unpack the food.

 

“She has sudden emergency. I just send her off to the airport just now.” He sighed.

 

“Hyung, I guess our plan is no plan now huh?” Tao asked then sighed too.

 

Female MC_1= They look quite upset.

 

The camera focuses on Chen and Tao who was fooling and laughing behind Kris when he look upset. “Oh really? Better luck next time then, “Luhan said while patting Kris’s back.

 

Male MC_1=Oh these two are parts of the plan too.

 

“She made enough for all of us. Also for SHINee and f(x) too. I’m going to their waiting room now. I’ll be back,”

 

Okay hyung, together EXO chorused.

 

Kris leaves their room and said to the camera.  “We was supposed to greet the family formally and give food for them but I guess it couldn’t happen.” Again he sighed.

 

Kris went to the SHINee room first, “Oh Kris come in.” Onew said.

 

“Oh Annyeonghaseyo. I brought you some food from Ara. We was supposed to meet SHINee you but Ara got her flight early and she was really sorry and she send her love and food,” Kris said.

 

“Oh really. That’s nice of her. But wasn’t she will be coming,” Taemin stop when Key elbowed him on the rib.

 

“Ah she was supposed to be her with me to greet SHINEee formally but something came up,” Kris said. He didn’t notice the slips that Taemin did.

 

“Ah that’s right,” Taemin said when Key glared at him.

 

Female MC_1= What’s up with these two?

 

Male MC_1= They both are hiding something. Chen-shi and Tao-shi too was part in the plan with Ara.

 

Then, Kris went to f(x)’s room and greeted by Krystal, Sulli, Victoria and Luna. “Oh oppa come in,” Sulli squeal excitedly.

 

Again Kris explained the condition with Ara and pass the food to them. “Oh by the way where is Amber? I haven’t seen her from yesterday’s practice for Like A G6 performance,”

 

“S-she got preoccupied with something else,” Luna nervously said.

 

“Okay, I’ll be going then. Please enjoy the food,” Kris bows and takes his leave.

 

“Bye bye oppa!” Krystal and Sulli chorused. When Kris is back to the room, he found out that Chen and Tao was missing but he shrugs it off.

 

The screen suddenly turns black.

 

Female MC_1= Is that the end?

Male MC_2= No way!

 

Ara’s head pops out when Kris is out of sight. Ara whispers towards her manager who is nearby. “Is he gone? For real? He finally reaches his car?” After her manager nodded, she came out from the departure gate and bowed to the airport staff that is there. “Thank you for your cooperation” She keeps walking and leaves the airport with her manager.

 

Male MC_1= Yah, my hunch is right. She is really not flying tonight.

 

Female MC_1= Mwoh, what just happen?

 

Female MC_2=What the?

 

Male MC_2= What is her plan? Where is she going?

 

Interview

Ara= I really have to leave for Korea today because of my early schedules but my flight was not due until 2AM but there is still not enough time to be in SM concert so I decided to act like I’m not going and drop by after that.

 

Ara’s stop in front of SM concert venue .She was wearing black specs and her hair is in loose wavy curls but still in the former dress. 

 

Female MC_1= I like her hair.

 

She bowed along to the staff she meets but she was technically hiding form everyone then she entered a practice room where Amber was waiting inside. She hugs Amber and they jumped around for a while until Key entered the room. Then, the three of them hug and jumped excitedly.

 

“Unnie are you ready?” Amber asked they finally settled down.

 

“This is my first time performing for a concert as an idol, I hope I am ready,” Ara said.

 

“Really? You haven’t even performs in YG concert before?” Key asked.

 

Ara shook her head and jumped when Chen and Tao burst into the room. “Noona the food you made for us is really delicious!” Chen said. Both of them settle beside Key and Amber.

 

“What food? Unnie, I want it too!” Amber whines cutely.

 

“Kris just drops by to SHINee’s room just now. I’m sure he is going towards your room after that,” Key said.

 

“You guys didn’t said anything right?” Ara asked. The four of them shook their head.

 

“Well Taemin nearly spill but I managed to stop him. So I don’t think he figured it out yet,” Key said while rolling his eyes.

 

“I’m dying of nervousness,” Ara said while cracking her knuckles. The three of them perform Like a G6 while Tao doubling Kris’s part. There wasn’t that much to practice since all they did in their performance was going around the crowds hyped them up. The four of them practice the final dance routine. Ara will appear after they get to main stage.

 

They chat up for a while then Amber and Key leave to prepare for their performance.

 

“Noona can you practice my song with me?” Chen said suddenly. Ara stared at him for a while then nodded.

 

“Uhm sure. What song?”

 

“Love doesn’t travel alone by Show Luo. Have you heard of the song efore?” Chen said while giving a lyric.

 

“I think I might heard some of it but I’ll do my best to help you,” Ara scratches her neck.

 

Tao glared at Chen. “Yah noona has to practice for her performance later. Don’t go on and burden her,”

 

Chen smirked at Tao and shares the ipod with Ara on one earbud. Anyone can Ara is in reluctant position but she cared for her dongsaeng so she did it anyway.

 

Male MC_1=they look like little kids that are deprived for noona attention.

 

“Ah I get the rhythm now. Now, it on loudspeaker and we can sing together,” Ara said and pulling of the earbuds from her phone.  She search something in her handphone then the song filling up the air. “Oh you would be singing first,” Ara said.

 

Chen sing and he messes up but Ara look at him in reassurance and help him by harmonizing and continuously patting Chen’s shoulder.

 

GD=Ara is quite a talented. When she hears new song, she picks up the rhythm in a snap.

 

Male MC_2= Oh really. I’m more than amazed.

 

Female MC_1= She is a talented actress too.

 

The rest of the MCs nodded in agreement.

 

Chen and Tao again practice with Ara and they leave after that. “Good luck dongsaengs especiallyChen, you with your songs,”

 

“Noona me too,” Tao pouted.

 

“Neh you too Tao, goodluck!” Ara chuckled.

 

“Pyong noona!” Both of them chorused.