A hit on the nose and the heart.

I love you, you you you.[DISCONTINUED]

 

 

Out of nowhere she is in a white room. Then she saw a flashback of her real mum, her dad and herself when she was five years. A tears drop on her tears. Her mum and her dad suddenly looked at her gave her a soothing smile. Before she could response to that smile, they three disappeared upon my eyes. She walked and search upon her eyes.

 

After that she saw her stepmum standing in front of her. She was wearing all white. They both stared at each other in comfortable silent. Then her stepmum whispered “I’m sorry Ara dear. I love you very much”. Her stepmum disappeared and her Lao gege appeared this time. Lao smiled and opened up his arms. He gestured her to come closer. She ran towards him and could feel his warmness with his presence. With his arm around her body, she feels safe. Again her tears falling apart like heavy rain. The tears of relieve from sadness, the angst, the regret that she feel from all those years just disappeared easily like that.

 

She opened her up her eyes. Even it is just a dream, it feel surreal. She feels dried tears on her cheek. Cry me a river. LOL.

 

Ara’s POV

The warmness that overflowing from seeing my real mum, my dad, my step mum and Lao gege filling up my heart as I opened up my eyes. I look myself in the mirror. I look like a mess with terrible eye bag, blood shot eyes and hair bed. I laughed looking at myself. Though I look tired, I only feel ease in my heart. Maybe I finally can let go. I take a deep breath and combed my hair.

 

Its is 5AM. I have WGM filming at 10AM. I still have time to make food for EXO. Today, I have a special mission to do in SMTown Concert. I hope it went well. I quickly call Nayoon unnie to help me cook. I made Taiwanese Sesame Sandwich and Fruit Salad with her help. I made extra so I can give to f(x) and SHINee too.

 

Nayoon said as she was cutting the peaches into slices, “You eyes sparkled and though your complexion is bit pale. You look radiant. Yah, what did you eat last night? You are not sharing your secret with unnie huh?” She nudges me with her arms. I just shook off my head.

 

 

 By the time I finished cooking, it was already 7AM. I opened my window then I saw a flood of fans in front of the hotel entrance. The fans scream madly as they saw me. I waved happily at them and made hearts above my head. They again scream. I scream good morning in Mandarin and bowed before happily skipping coming back into my room and yes hit myself on the door.

 

Yes the damned sliding door close itself automatically after it is opened it. How was I supposed to know, I never opened it. I could hear faintly the fan screaming when I rubbed my nose. Well at least it is not bleeding, I thought as I studied my reflection on the glass door. I raised my hand towards the fan. I wanted to scream I’m okay but I feel bit dizzy. I slid back into my room slowly.

 

I hope none of them got sick for waiting for me early in the morning. Feeling little giddy and happy, I combed my hair a little and decided to treat my fan a selca. I smiled and covered half of my face with my hair. I took a selca and nervously posted in twitter. My bare face is not bad.

 

Morning Taiwan. To my dear fans who are waiting for me outside the hotel, please be safe okay <3~

 

Nayoon got out from the toilet and scream when she saw my face. “Yah your nose and your forehead. “

 

“I hit the sliding door. I feel a bit dizzy,” I sat while sitting on the edge of my bed.

 

“Make up could cover this up but your forehead it is gonna swell by the evening. Aishh,” Nayoon said while touching the tip of my forehead and forehead.

 

 I heard a knock on my door and get my no-lens specs. It was my manager. I gladly opened the door and technically scream “Good morning oppa,”

 

My manager looked at me weirdly, he studied me from head to toe. “YOU.CALL.ME.OPPA?” He put his hand on my shoulders, shook it softly. “FEVER?” He feels my forehead. “YOU.UPDATE.SELCA.FOR.THE.FAN?”

 

I shook my head. “ I feel fine. “ I smiled brightly.

 

 

I shook my head.

 

“ Yah Lee Ara, your bloodshot eyes. Did you cried again last night? Did that coughKRIScough did this to you?” My manager snarled.

 

I shook my head. “Thanks to him actually. Oppa, his name is Kris Wu. I’ll explain later. But now Nayoon unnie has to make up me for today WGM’s shooting right?”

 

My manager, “ YOU.ARE.LOOKING.FORWARD.TO.TODAY’S.FILMING?”

 

I shrugged and nodded.

 

“REALLY? Your shoulder tensed up even with the mention of coughKRIScough. I mean, Kris. I guess Kris was the perfect choice that we picked.”

 

“Wait what?” Now it is my turn to be confused.

 

“We as in referring to GD, Seungri, CL, Nayoon and me decided to pick Kris to be your visual husband. Well turn out to be we are genius,”

 

“You actually in this too? And I thought it was all GD oppa and Seungri oppa all silly idea.”

 

“You think all these silly idea, I’m gonna let blind my eyes and let this occur carelessly. I’m your manager Lee Ara. I know what is best for you.” He smirked.

 

I feel happy and content knowing whatever they have done for me. I feel my eyes getting teary and I went to my manager to give him a hug. He look surprised then hugged me back for a while. “Thanks oppa, For being my manager, bear with my attitude for all these years. Thank you,”

 

“Aigoo my cute dongsaeng Ara. Come on, let’s get you pretty,”

 

I explained to my manager and Nayoon unnie briefly what happened yesterday. They nodded and looked each other in agreement. I tilted head in confusion, “What do I miss?”

 

“Hearing this just confirms our decision on picking Kris. Well other than picking him because he is your bias, we really think he is the perfect candidate to give you the perfect feeling of being loved.” Nayoon explained.

 

“I don’t really get it?”

 

“When are the last times you date Ara? For real” My manager asked me.

 

I think back. Did I even have my first love? It is Lao gege. I think. First kiss I got it from my boyfriend in highschool in Canada but I only date him because he is a nice guy. And staying in Korea after that I never went into a serious relationship unless some dates that being set up by Nayoon and my manager. In Korea, I worked up myself and barely had close friends outside set.

 

“I don’t remember?” I answered.

 

Nayoon smiled. “Have you ever contacts your fellow actors off set beside Cheondung?”

 

It just hit me in the head. I never get close to anyone other than YG family. And I never contact or treat my fellow actors or actress beside Cheondong because he is Dara’s unnie lil bro. EXO might be the first fellow friend that I contact in frequent.

 

I shook my head.

 

“Well for EXO, we didn’t plan that. They were welcoming you with open arms that I guess they just grow on you. “ My manager said.

True, you got attached to them in times. You texted Tao and Chen on frequent. Even if after the filming ended, you had feelings that this friendship will last. But saying goodbye to Kris, to this feeling you feel, to this virtual relationship would be a hella difficult.

 

Like he could read your mind, “ But saying good bye would be hard right? To all these. It is part of life. You can’t avoid it Ara. You’ll get sad but please remember you got our back,”

 

I guess I really build wall around me because I scared of making attachment, doing mistakes and in turn having the possibility of being hated. It is really to grow up and let go. “ You guys loved me so much. I’m touched. “ I dramatically my already dried tears.

 

“Glad to have you back, Ara. I thought we lost you in process of these. “ My manager chuckled.

 

I will still be the strong will Ara but I’ll be better with people. People always leaves, people always saying goodbyes because that is just life. Things happen for good or bad, I just had to learn to embrace it with open arms.

 

I sighed and smiled weakly. I missed a lot. I got startled as I feel a cool layer got slapped against my eye bag. “ A penny for you thought?” Nayoon unnie asked mischievously while putting another quick-eye-stress-reliever.

 

I shook my head. After a couple of minutes, the whole make up and stylist team bursting through my hotel room. As the stylist unnie tied up my hair ponytail as usual for the WGM filming, I stopped her.

 

“Waeyo? You always tied up your hair for the filming.” She asked me.

 

“Not today. I want to be, as angel like as possible. Unnie, please dye my hair black and toned down my make up as possible.” I answered.

 

“Being the angel like girl that Kris had as his ideal type?” She asked.

I blushed in embarrassment.

 

After two hours of make up and picking up the most angel-like appearance and dress, I was ready for today filming. Okay I hate to admit, I maybe had a crush on Kris just by bit. Or maybe a lot? Or possible love him? Yikes.

 

Nobody’s POV

In the studio after a couple of days~

 

Female MC_1= Ah, I always looking forward to this couple. Tom and Jerry couple.

 

Male MC_1=Me too.

 

Female MC_2= And today we have our special guest ,G-Dragon-shi.

 

GD= *smiled and bowed* Annyeoghaseyo, I am Ara’s big brother BigBang G-Dragon.

 

Male MC_2= Really? I’m _____ *offer handshake*

 

GD smiled and takes his hand to shook.

 

Male MC_1= He is Ara’s fanboy.

 

Male MC_2= smile shyly. Please treat me well for today.

 

G-Dragon=chuckled. Ah but Ara=shi is married.

 

Female MC_2= Ah he acknowledges Kris as his brother in law.

 

The MCs laughed. The screen shows Ara got out from the hotel and looking pretty as an angel in white dress.

 

Male MC_2: Oh she dyes her hair black. Oh she let down her hair.

 

Female MC_1: True, she looks angel like.

 

Ara looked nervous while cracking her knuckles.

 

Female MC_2: She looked nervous.

 

GD= She always crack her knuckles when she is nervous.

 

Interview

Ara= I toned down my make up and let loose my hair. If you might notice, I never let down my hair from the first episode. Not even once. I find it bit annoying when my hair touches my neck but there is one day I watched Kris’s interview on his ideal types. She must be filial, good at cooking, and angel-like. I’m quite good at cooking, I think. Uhm, so I guess angel-like is what I’m doing now. I wanna look good for him. I kind of wanted to give this as our 100th days anniversary present from me.

 

Male MC_2= Ara-shi I noticed.

 

GD side-glanced at him.

 

After a while, a black car stops in front of her. Kris come out from the car and ushered Ara in.

 

“So where are we going?” Kris asked her.

 

“There is somewhere I want us to go.  I wanted to show you something,“ Ara said while punching in a location on the GPS.

 

“Well lets go,” Ara said as she glanced while Kris stared at her.

 

“Your forehead. It is swelling up,” Kris said while slightly touching her swell forehead. She flinched a little.

 

“Wait up,” Kris come out from the car.

 

Male MC_2= oh her forehead swell up. I heard she hit herself on sliding door of her hotel room.

 

GD= She was out in the balcony waving towards her fan. Then she was excitedly skipping back to her hotel only to crash her face on the sliding door. She hit her nose and her forehead too.

 

Female MC_1=Really? Omo, that gotta hurt.

 

Female MC_2= I did once. And my nose job got disoriented bit.

 

Male MC_1= and to inflate your nose, you pull it by bit right.

 

Kris come back into the car holding a claw hammer.

 

“Mwo, what you are going to do with it?” Ara squeals and falls back to the passenger door.

 

“I’m going to knock your head into senses so you can stop being clumsy. You like Lay,” Kris playfully said while gesturing you to come closer. “ Don’t make me use force. Come here,”

 

Ara scoot closer to him. Kris rubbed the end of the hammer with a tissue and rested the hammer on her swell forehead. Slowly, he put light pressure on it and encircles it around the swollen part.

 

“My mum used to do this when I was a child. I had the tendency to hit my head everywhere,” He said.

 

Female MC_1=omo, that is just sweet. I don’t know why.

 

 

“Is that how you got your confidence? You hit your head too much,” Ara teased to distract him from Kris realizing that her face just turn crimson red.

 

GD=Ara is blushing madly. *smile like a proud big brother*

 

Kris glared at her then realized she is smiling sheepishly. He wanted to smart remarks then he realized the intimate distance between both of them. He cleared his throat and put the hammer below his seat. He fixed his collar and turn up the aircond.

 

Female MC_1= Ah, he is embarrassed.

 

Female MC_2= Ah this feels like watching a drama.

 

Male MC_1= He should have grab the golden chance.

 

GD= What golden chance? * asked in deep, scary voice*

 

Male MC_1= Ah Mianhae GD-shi.

 

“Oh where are we going?” Kris start to drive.

 

“Can you do an aegyo for that answer?” Ara teased to ease the tension.

 

“Mwo. I don’t do aegyo.” Kris scoffed.

 

“But you did on the KPOP CON?”

 

“I did not” Kris blushed.

 

“You did the aegyo for the crowd and said it was only for the fans there. And you didn’t realized it was broadcasted live.” Ara chuckled.

 

“I did not” Kris bitted his lower lips and shook his head.

 

Female MC_1= He did that?

 

Screen shows Kris doing aegyo for the KPOP CON festival.

 

Male MC_2=Ah what is that. He really didn’t know it was broadcast live.

 

“You really not are going to tell me where are we going?” Kris asked again.

 

Ara shook her head.

 

“Well then you are not going to get present for me then” Kris said sternly.

 

“What present?” Ara stared at Kris with sparkling eyes.

 

Kris glanced at Ara and focus back to driving. “Not going to tell you”

 

Ara looked back towards the passenger seat and saw a bouquet of flower only Ferrero Roche replaces the flowers. She glanced back at Kris, “That is for me?”

 

“Yah, no present for you,” Kris said.

 

Ara takes the bouquet of Ferrero Roche. “Thank you Kris-shi,”

 

Female MC_1=How thoughtful.

Female MC_2= Ah I want to received that too.

 

“ But what is the occasion?” Ara asked.

 

Kris stay silent and focused on the driving.

 

“Kris-shi? Duizhang, tell me please,” Ara said while grabbing his shirts.

 

Kris got startled by her little aegyo. “Yah is that an aegyo?”

 

“What is the occasion Duizhang-ah?”  Ara again asked. This time with more cuteness.

 

“You are cheating!” Kris said. This time he focused on Ara as the car stop at red light.

 

“I’m not.” She chuckled. “So what is the occasion?”

 

“This is for our 100th anniversary present from me.”

 

“Ah really? But you already give me present with the wedding photoshoot and meeting Hyowon oppa,”

 

“ Ah, this is really from me. Wait, did you just called Hyowon hyung, oppa?”

 

Ara nodded and chuckled.

 

Interview

Kris= For our 100th days anniversary I really did somewhat give her present with the wedding photoshoot and meeting Hyowon hyung but this bouquet is really from me. It is quite simple. Knowing that she have allergy with pollen and she really love Ferrero Roche, I give her with the thought of that.

 

Male MC_2=fidget on his seat.

 

GD nodded in approval.

 

“So do you notice anything different in me?” Ara asked.

 

“I’m driving. I have to stay focus on the read,” Kris said.

 

Interview

Kris=I did noticed she look different. She dye her hair black and she let loose her hair in front of me the first time. The changes struck me as soon I step off the car.

 

PD= She set up for that as a present for your 100th days anniversary.

 

Kris= Ah really? Oh I like it.

 

Ara sulked and blow her cheeks. Kris sneakily glanced at her and smiled little.

 

Male MC_2= Aye that kid.

 

 

Interview

Ara=I don’t think he noticed at first the changes in me. So, I asked him. And he still didn’t notice it. Guys normally didn’t notice this kind of changes but still I guess I kind of hope he is bit by different.

 

 

“Ah so can I eat it now?” Ara asked.

 

“You want to eat the chocolate now?”

 

“I don’t care.” She said while still feel upset from his answer just now. She picked a Ferrero Roche and unwrap the wrapping.

 

Female MC_1=Ara-shi he noticed it. He just wanted to tease you.

 

She eats in silent and enjoy as the chocolate melt into .

 

“Yah, are you not going to offer me one?”

 

“Nope. Ah this is so good. Thank you Kris-shi.”

 

“ I want one too.”

 

“No, focus on driving.” Ara said while unwrapping another chocolate and eats it.

 

“Unwrap one for me please,”

 

“Nope.” Ara said while unwrapping another chocolates. Then she pat Kris’s arm.

 

Kris glanced at her. “Feed me! I’m driving,”

 

Female MC_2= Ayee, so childish this couple.

 

“Arasso. Open up,” Ara said while feeding him one chocolate.

 

“It is more sweet when the one you loved you feed it,” Kris said.

 

Ara chuckled, as she doesn’t know what to response.

 

Interview

Kris= I don’t really like chocolates because I have sweet tooth but it feels good when Ara-shi feed me.

 

Both female MCs squels excitedly.

 

After a couple of minutes, they entered a driveway of a countryside area. “Ah this way is to?” Kris asked Ara.

 

Ara nodded.

 

Female MC_2- It seems like they have been here before?

 

Male MC_1= Where is this?

 

Female MC_2= Graveyard? Why are there here?

 

GD continued to watch in silent as he well aware where are they heading to.

 

Kris parked the car and looked back with her hands on Ara’s seat. Ara looked down to her hand, perplexed with the sudden intimacy.

 

Female MC_1= Guys always looked cool when they are doing this.

 

GD= I always flexed my arm muscles doing this.

 

Male MC_1= I do too. I always like to park backward and show my charm.

 

GD and Male MC_1 high-fived each other.

 

Both Ara and Kris got out from the car. “I wanted you to meet my family,” Ara said after exhaling a deep breath. Ara wears a mask while take four bouquet of flowers from her manager.

 

Kris quickly took the flower from her and asked, “Let me,”

 

Kris side glanced at her. “Okay. Lead the way,” He said while offering his hand to Ara.

 

Ara smiled and took his hand to lead the way. They both walk in silent until they reached the familiar stone again.

 

Ara cleared and said, “ Omma, Appa, Mama, Lao Gege. Please meet Kris. Although he is just my virtual husband, he is a really nice guy. He treats me well. Uhm, please give bless to our relationship,” She coughed as she take the flower from Kris and put it on her mom tombstone.

 

Kris gestured for her to sit down and quickly put the three flowers on Ara’s dad, stepmum and Lao’s tombstone.

 

“Thank you for giving born to this dear child Ara. She is really a great girl and she born to be a pretty woman. If you see where she is now, you will be proud of her,” Kris said.

 

Ara stared at the tombstone. Omma, thank you for giving birth to me. Although we only have short time living together, I know you love me like I love you Omma. Appa, though you were busy with your work. I know you are just trying to make living easy for us. Mum, thank you for never abandon me on street. I’ll always love you. Lao gege, my first love. I’ll always remember you as my big brother though we are not blood-related.

 

Unknowingly tears pouring from Ara’s eyes. Ara looked down and wipe her tears with the back of her hand.

 

“I really wish I could hug you or wipe your tears away but the pollen from the flowers might stuck on me,” Kris said while coaxing her back.

 

Ara nodded.

 

Interview

Ara= When I was five year old, my biological mum died. Uhm, I don’t that much memory of her but I know she loves me and r-really care for Appa and me. Then, Appa got married to my step-mum. Uhm, Lao gege was a good stepbrother to me. He always looked out for me. And b-because of some condition forces me to move away to Canada to live with my grandmother. And t-that was the last t-time I saw m-my f-family. Uhm, can I have tissues? *Exhale and wipe her tears with tissues given by staff*

 

Male MC_2= She really had a tough life.

 

Female MC_1= cried and wipe her tears.

 

GD=smile weakly. When YG appa meet her in Canada, we can even see her façade that she put up. When she arrived in YGE as a trainee, we had troubles of debuting as child actress as we thought she would have difficulties to adapt but she manages herself well.

 

Both Ara and Kris has changed into different attire as the pollen might stuck to their attire.

 

Female MC_2= ah they changed their attire. *wipes her tears with tissue*

 

Ara sat in the car while Kris helps her to pull the safetybelt. “So, uhm where are we going now?” Kris asked.

 

“Today is the rehearsal day for the concert right?”

 

Kris looked at her for a while, shocked by her attacked. “ I’m sorry. That wasn’t intention at first. Because we were uhm awkward at first I thought. Yah, you were pulling my leg,” Kris stopped when he realized she smiled sneakily.

 

Kris scoffed and continued driving. She chuckled and punches in destinations towards the spa. “ Both of us look tired and a day for spa would do us best,”

 

Kris nodded. Suddenly his phone rings, he glanced at the phone. “Ara, can you pick it up? My hands are full,”

 

Ara nodded and looked at the phone. “Krisss! It is your mom!!” She squeals.

 

“Oh come on, it is just your mother in law. Pick it up. Don’t make her wait,” Kris said in mono tone.

 

Female MC_1=Is she going to meet her mother in law for the first time.

 

Female MC_2= Ahh too much for her.

 

Male MC_1=Well since the couple just meet Ara’s deceased family.

 

Ara glared at Kris and bitted her lower lips. She cleared up and pick up the call.

 

“Uhm Hi Mrs Li. I’m L-lee Ara, Kris is driving,” Ara stuttered.

 

“Oh hye dear. How are you?” Mrs Li chirped.

 

“I’m fine. How about you Mrs Li?” She asked while glancing at Kris. Kris is whistling happily. Ara glared and slapped Kris’s arm.

 

Kris glanced at her and innocently mouthed What?

 

“I’m fine dear. Please call me Mum.”

 

“Neh? Ah, okay. Mrs , I mean M-mum do you want to talk to Kris. We are on loudspeaker,” Ara blush as became more nervous.

 

Female MC_1= Kris-shi Mom is so nice. I wish I could have a mother in law like that.

 

Male MC_1=So you don’t like your mother in law now?

 

The studio erupts with laughter.

 

Female MC_1= I don’t mean that. Ommonim, saranghae.

 

“Jiaheng, where are you going now? You are here in Taiwan but you don’t have intention to bring my daughter in law to meet me?” Mrs Li said sternly.

 

“Mom, our schedules are fixed. You know I really wanted to meet you. I also wanted to bring Ara to meet you. I’m sorry Mom,”

 

“It is okay. I get it actually. Ara?”

 

“Neh, Yes M-mum?”

 

“Is Kris treating you well?” Mrs Li asked.

 

Ara glanced at Kris. “Yes, he is treating me well.”

 

“ He likes to bully you right? Don’t mind him. He is always playful.” Mrs Li said.

 

“Mummm” Kris whimpered like a puppy.

 

“It is okay. Mum, I’m really sorry I really want to meet you if I have some time but I only came here to do my schedules. I’m sorry for not greeting you properly.”

 

“Its okay dear. I understand. Ara, Kris has something to confess to you.”

 

“Mum, you tell me you would tell her for me!” Kris whines cutely.

 

“Li Jiaheng, you made this mess. It is your responsibility to clear this up,”

 

Kris pouted and sighed. “Ara-shi, Do you remember the picture of me with a women?”

 

Ara chuckled but nodded.

 

Female MC_1= Ah the picture that they leak when he had to the kiss mission.

 

The entire MC nodded.

 

“She is actually my mum. I was shopping with my mum,”

 

“I know,”

 

“You know and you didn’t tell me about it?” Kris asked and stared at her.

 

“Well it isn’t really a big deal. Well she is your mum. I mean OUR mum. Mum, you looked really pretty even from behind. You don’t look your age,” She compliment Mrs Li. Completely ignoring Kris who was staring at her.

 

 

Interview

Ara= As the articles was released, my SNS profile was flooded with my fans’s comments. Some were upset, some were angry but they were all supportive towards me. At first I was upset. I was like how could he carelessly doing that in public. Then, I got angry because I remember I’m his wife, I mean it is just a virtual marriage but still. So uhm, there is one fan that tweets the picture and explained that was his mum. So I was like really. His mum is really pretty even from behind. The fan also include a fancam of both of them strolling around the mall. Then, I found out about them mission. So I was like ah,.

 

PD= why you didn’t confront of him?

 

Ara= *shrug* I guess because it was just his mum and I don’t want to make a big deal from nothing.

 

PD= What happen if Kris actually went publicly on a date?

 

Ara= I wont forgive him!

 

Female MC_1= ah so she know from fan.

 

Male MC_1= She is really his fan.

 

GD= When the article come out, she went and rant on how she mad she was towards Kris-shi to CL-shi and me. Then, for a couple of hours because of the fan help, she finally settles down in calm.

 

Female MC_2= I’ll be throwing tantrum if I’m in Ara-shi’s place.

 

“Ah, you make me shy dear. Ara, can you do me a favor?” Mrs Li said.

 

“Wait you are not mad at me? It is a miracle,” Kris joked.

 

“Kris don’t interrupt. It is rude. “

 

“Uhm , sure anything.” Ara chuckled as she saw Kris pouted.

 

“Please take care of Kris for me. We seldom got to meet and with his schedules, he has take care all s too. Can you make sure he takes care of himself well for me?”

 

Ara glanced at Kris who suddenly looks sad. “ Sure, Mum. No problem. I can do that,” Ara pats Kris’s arms.

 

“Mum, I miss you,” Kris whines cutely.

 

“Jiaheng, I miss you too dear. Take care of yourself okay. You too Ara,”

 

“Yes Mum.” Both Ara and Kris said simultaneously.

 

“Okay you two. I’m hanging up. I have meetings with the mothers in my residential area. I’m going now.”

 

“Take care Mum. Mum, I love you.” Kris makes kiss sound as he said that.

 

“I love you too. Bye bye.” Mrs Li said and hangs up.

 

As soon as Mrs Li hang up, Ara exhaled and touched her chest. She slapped Kris’s arm.

 

“What was that for?” Kris asked, shocked by her sudden attack.

 

“That call. You should have warned me before,” Ara glared at him.

 

“We meet your family too today. I also didn’t get a warning before.”

 

“Aah that’s different. You are the only that need to do the talking,” Ara whined.

 

“But coming to the graveyard, you should give me a heads up. I can dress nicely and prepared something,” Kris whined back.

 

“That’s different!”

 

“How is it different? At least I didn’t surprisingly decide to drive to Mum house. It is just a phonecall that I asked my mum to do!”

 

“You asked her to call me? But still, it is different! I could have said weird things!”

 

“And you, you know about the picture of my mum and me and you didn’t tell me. You got me worried about how to explain to you!”

 

“Thanks to the fan that told me about that picture, I managed to stay calm!”

 

“You should have asked me in the first place!”

 

“You shouldn’t have let them do that in the first place!”

 

“If it wasn’t for that place, I wouldn’t get to kiss you!”

 

“Aahh stop saying weird things,” Ara covered both of her ears.

 

Both of them ended up screaming childishly in frustration.

 

Female MC_1=They are back to being the childish people.

 

Female MC_2= Ah I was so worried for Ara-shi since Kris-shi called her mum unexpectedly and now look at them.

 

The male in the studios could only laughed in response to the couple reaction.

 

Both of them sat in silent for a while. The tense atmosphere was so thick that you could cut it with knife. Kris nudged Ara and Ara remains still.

 

Interview

Ara= When I found out later that Kris was the one that asked his mum to call, I was upset. I was unprepared. I was relieved I didn’t end up saying weird things towards his mum. His mum is a really a nice person.

 

PD=Were you that angry that you stay in silent through out the journey?

 

Ara= She shook her head. I got a surprise for you Duizhang!

 

 

Kris=I still don’t get why she is upset over that phonecall. *grumbles

 

A/R: I'm back. Quite long update.  I think. Oh this time I made their WGM scene with some comments from the MC. Was it was okay? Please vote below. Oh surprise for Kris too. Oh guys I just found out the hot girl with Kris in that picture of my recent chapters was his mum. I was like she look like a young lady. I was like :0. Anyway, Kris Wu and Mrs Li if you come across there in any way, apologies deep from my heart. Your future daughter in law. Just kidding. lol. Oh about the putting pressure on swollen forehead by a hammer is something my mum used to do to me when I hit my forehead. Hehee. Anyway dont forget to comment and subscribe. <3~