Chap 8

Diary


 

The noise air, it’s exactly sense of the break between lessons. A group sat and chatted together after laughing, a other group were whispering about the hamdsome in other class. A group was glad with result of the examination,which have just learned while the other moaned with it. The sound looked so terrible, it make the others annoyed to hear, but seem, it also didn’t effect too much to this five person, who were gatherring because they’re a part, which created it. They also not different with the others.

 

“Hey! Look at this! I’ve almost failed this subject.” Pouted, Yoona’s poiting the result on table with frustration on her face.

 

“I, you look ! Am I better than you? ” Hyo also pointed that result, her face also look same Yoona.

 

“You two ,stop!! Look closely that. All five us, not only you two.” Yuri uttered with full of annoy. “But it’s of course. Skipping lessons so much like that, how can to understand…”

 

“I see that it’s so luck when we didn’t fail any subject.” Sooyoung said with dissapointment.

 

All of them sighed, leaned chin into hands and looked at each other after seeing that result again, they look so sad. But it still have a person not only looked very calm but chuckled. Needless to say, they also knew who it is. Tiffany! Tiffany Hwang. If they didn’t see her phone which she hid under the table, maybe they’ll think that she’s not normal. Seem, the rest knew who she’s texting, so no one was mind to interested in it.

 

Suddenly.

 

Bang…

 

Yoona beated the table before standing up excitedly.

 

 “It can’t like that, I have to try… I’ll go to bookstore for a moment, so what about you? ”. Said, then she sat down calmly as if nothing happened. That made not only four of them, but most of class were startled. All them just looked at her then shook their head quietly.

 

“Buy the books??” The four rolled their eyes. But then…

 

“Oh! I’m busy.”

 

“I have met Siwon-oppa.”

 

“I have the other to do.”

 

“Me too.”

 

All four of them in turn rejected her. She just shake her head because she knew them very well. Say that but never do, afraid for low point but not focused too much in it. Well, She must to go alone…

 

 

 

 

The sound of the bar ached both his ears, but Kyuhyun didn’t bother. Inter into, step to the table, where have the presence of the ones he waited to meet. Without hesitation, he sat down quickly to the space next to Heechul, don’t forget to apologize for the delay.

 

“Sorry hyungs! I’m late for busy a bit with the company.”

 

“No problem. You came here, it’s enough.” Heechul sat beside Kyuhyun, patted gently his shoulder as it’s no important.

 

“Didn’t you say that you won’t back? But now, why are you back? What for?” Yesung sat opposite Kyuhyun, said calmly while holding his glass of wine, next to him is Ryeowook stared at Kyuhyun like he’s waiting for an answer.

 

“I also don’t know. They told me back to takeover the company here. But I knew clearly it’s not main reason to my parents did that.” Kyuhyun uttered after taking a sip of wine, which’s just brought by waiter.

 

“So you’re back when the purpose to back, you also don’t know.” Ryeowook asked curiously.

 

“Yes! You can say that.” Kyuhyun replied calmly as if even himself  also don’t be mind to the cause of it.

 

“They’re also back with you, right? So the work in there,it’s still okay?” To Siwon threw for Kyuhyun questions.

 

“Dae! Of course they’ll be back with me, but it’ll be a few days later. I think that it’ll fine because anyway, Ahra noona still was there.” Kyuhyun answered and smiled back, his eyes looked around then looked back like he’s searching someone. Kyuhyun quickly turn back to asked Heechul.

 

“Why don’t I see him? He’s still not back?!”

 

Heechul looked at Kyuhyun and replied in calm as he understood who Kyuhyun’s talking about.

 

“Well… He? Of course not. Five years isn’t a short time, but seem it’ve almost gone, it just have a few months from now.”

 

He nodded as understanding the problem then he was just quiet, observed the ones around him. May be because he have nothing to say or cause he don’t know where to start talking or it can because he didn’t meet them for long time so he’s just gonna observe them. They still same as before, nothing changed except they’re older than two years. Kyuhyun chuckled with that thoughts but Eunhyuk’s words made his smile disappeared in irritation as soon as it seemed they didn’t want to stop questioning him.

 

“So, what about here ? How you do with it.” This time, Eunhyuk is who ask.

 

“Temporary I’ll takeover the company at here. Hyungs, Do you have more?  just ask quickly. I don’t like this. It’s so annoyed.”

 

All of them hesitated, just stammered. They want to say but don’t dare. And Heechul realized it, he quickly asked:

 

“What about Yoona?”

 

This statement of Heechul not only effected to Kyuhyun, it made he shut up, but the rest also immediately raised their head to look. Yes! This is problem, which they were curious since Kyuhyun has just intered here but didn’t dare to ask. They’re grateful Heechul for his words. Because it have  only Heechul’s outspoken to can do that.

 

Yoona and Kyuhyun both are important with them. Moreover, They treated Yoona like their little sister, so they care about her so much.

 

The question of Heechul seems hit on him. He’s completely dumbfounded, sat quietly… Perhaps, he himself  also don’t know how to do.

 

“Why didn’t you tell her that you’ll come to France at that moment?” Siwon keep asking as Heechul’s question hadn’t have a response. That question, which Siwon have kept and wondered for a long time, but till now it have no any answers.

 

May be. It’s a question easier to answer than the previous, so he don’t hesitated at all.

 

“Because…” Said, then he stretched his lips in smiling, but everyone can see it’s a sadly smile not a happy smile, not at all. “Hyungs, you knew Yoona’s personality… Very stubborn.”

 

“We knew. The sister of him, of course it’ll same him” Donghae said as still very curious “Yoona’s stubborn so how?”

 

“… She ran way, I couldn’t tell anything…”

 

The silence covered space between them although in the outside, the chaotic sounds still kept on going…

 

“But maybe it’s better than… With her personality, I sure that she’ll wait me but…”

 

“The opportunity to return, it seem can’t happened, can it?”

 

“Dae! And…” Said to here, his voice almost lost. Eveything like this by his faults.

 

Seeing his face, Eunhyuk can know clearly what Kyuhyun is thinking. So Eunhyuk rapidly declared to reassure his beloved brother.

 

“Everyone in here knew all and If I’m in your situation, can I also do same your way So you don’t look like that. Moreover, now you’re back, aren’t you? And all was the past, blaming for yourself, it’s just useless. So, Why you don’t think that you should pursue her again.”

 

Again, Kyuhyun’s surprised by the words of Eunhyuk, he just sat there in silence and peered at them. While the rest sat to wait for his answer. And after a moment silence, he also voiced:

 

“Do I have the chance to do it? Or Is it just the vain efforts?”

 

“It’ll just the vain efforts if at the beginning, you’re not really serious.” Eunhyuk uttered again.

 

Donghae looked around, leaned his back to sofa and declared seriously.

 

“I also thought so. I follow his idea. Althought I knew You’re really fool as doing that, but It’ll not have any way to solve that problem and moreover, it was the past. So, let’s think about the present. Don’t lose her again.”

 

Kyuhyun just bow his head and silenced as he was thinking. But immediately raised his when Ryeowook spoke up.

 

“I and Yesung-hyung also agreed too with that idea. I think that you still had chance so Let’s fighting!”

 

Then, he tried to sprang over the table to comfort Kyuhyun. But the gap is too far and besides the floor is very smooth to slippy. So the thing is being expected to come and it came. Fortunately, Thanks for the grab of Yesung, Ryeowook didn’t lose his face. If it’s not have Yesung, he don’t know how he looks. Laid low the floor or ….

 

It’s too easy to realize: After that fake fall down, it learn no less the laugh from everyone including the magnae Kyuhyun. While Ryeowook sat tight after the excessive care scene of himself  for Kyuhyun. But instant the amusement air is vanished by Heechul, in place by the heavy air like at first.

 

“Stop, enough! Return the main issue… Kyuhyun. All of us thought that so Kyuhyun, how to you?”

 

“I… I…” Kyuhyun says with full of bewilderment.

 

“We’re not able to tell anymore. Just hope you’ll think about what we said. Two years pass, I sure you and Yoona both are maturer than. With us, present still not a happy ending, we hoped more than so.” That words of Siwon seems touch to Kyuhyun, it made him silenced to think again. And the others also silenced too.

 

“Oh! I’m late. I go first, I still have many things to do.”

 

Kyuhyun looked at the watch in his wrist then standing up. Don’t forget to wear a fake smile in his lips before quickly leave them, seem he parries things, which they said. Leaving them in silence, though the sounds from outside is very noise, but no one in them noticed to it, they still fill on the awkwardness which Kyuhyun brought to.

 

 

 

 

 

2 p.m

 

It’s time too early to Yoona go to the bookstore. So she decide take a walk for a moment to kill time. With her, walking lonely like that, it’s so boring but she still must to walk… And then walking around, she went to Han river unconsciously. She sat down the nearby bench, she ran her eyes over to enjoy the scene, but image of a couple, stood near her, made her thinking about him again.

 

 

~~Flashback~~

 

“Yoona! I have this so funny. Come on!” Kyuhyun grinned as beckon Yoona to come him.

 

“Waeyo?” Yoona uttered in irritation, she still followed even she didn’t want. She walked closer to him, lean her ear into him.

 

“What…” She still not finish her word. Something, which is warm and hot, touched her cheek. She heard his chuckle and before she recognized what was happening, Kyuhyun quickly run way from her, left her still standing there.

 

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun, how dare to kiss me like that.” Yoona shouted as she looked forwards Kyuhyun.

 

“I riddle you can catch me.” Kyuhyun turned head back to say while running. Now he ran so far from Yoona, maybe he guessed what will happen then.

 

“Stop! You’ll die with me.”

 

Yoona tried to chase Kyuhyun, followed him and constantly threatened  him.

 

~~End Flashback~~

 

 

They’re so beautiful, aren’t they? So how she can forget them. Yes she and he broke up and nothing is able to hold back anymore, she should forget him… But she still can retain the pretty memories, she kept them as the silence in her heart, as her memories, as memories of her first love.

 

Don’t know since when but now Yoona realizes that the wound in her heart no longer hurt, it can heal. Moreover, she knew if it healed, it’ll still be a big scar in her heart. But anyway a big scar is still better than a non-stop bleeding wound, which hurted her…

 

Finally, she learned to forget him, she learned how to release his hands, release the past full of beautiful memories. So comfortable and relief…

 

 

 

 

Passing the girl, who just arrived, but he seem didn’t bother too much to her, kept step out the car and quickly left. With the girl, she turned to look at him like she’s trying to remember something. Then she rushed inside.

 

The air inside still same before, still very bleak though Kyuhyun left for a long time. Look at this scene, it confused her a bit. But quickly she’s calm and greeting.

 

“Annyeong oppas!” Said then she sat down position next to Siwon.

 

 She don’t know that they’re graceful silently her for helping them escape that stuffy atmosphere. Everyone are now back to usual like initial after they recognized her presence.

 

“Oh! Tiffany, you came.” Siwon have nothing to say with his girlfriend except that words, and smiled to her.

 

“Waeyo? Why everyone like that? But, that man in earlier is Kyuhyun, isn’t he?”  Tiffany looked at Siwon and asked worriedly. “Is he back?”

 

Siwon just nodded as to answer her question.

 

“Ah!!! So How will my Yoona be?” Tiffany suddenly shouted out as soon as she received the answer from Siwon.

 

Unbelievably, It’s Tiffany made them to raise their head after falling in that stuffy air again. Don’t know that they should thanks to her or blame her. While Tiffany just rolled her eyes to look them like she still didn’t understand what is going on…

 

 

 

 

Push the door, Yoona intered the bookstore and quickly went to the bookshelf, where have the books she need. She searches in joyful from this side to that side, watches from this book to that book. And her efforts don’t be wasted when finally she found it. She’s still busying to read quickly it

 

“Hey! Can you help taking that book for me?” A voice sounds behind her back.

 

 Burning to angry as she heard that words, she want kill him at the moment. How dare he can think that she is the book seller. She’s intending return to scold him, but she halted as soon as listening carefully that voice, which is very warm, a voice was too familiar to her, perhaps he’s ?

 

“Ani… Ani… Not him.” Yoona shook her head while saying. After she grad that book and prepare to leave.

 

“Wait! You…” The voice resounds again. Try to shake her head, but Yoona still turns back. She want to prove herself that she’s wrong, herself’s just illusion.

 

But then immediately Yoona rolled her deer eyes as she saw who is standing in front of her.

 

“Y… Yoona”                                                                                                                                   

 

 

 

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥      ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

 

New chap for my readers.

This is the things, which everyone expected 

Yes! Kyuhyun's back and now ....  =))

Enjoy it !!

And don't forget to comment for it ( I really love reading your comments ^^ )

=)