Chap 6

Diary

 

 

 

                                                

 

 

     Maybe, Today’s almost a month, I didn’t see nightmare, didn't see him in my dreams. Gradually, I removed his image in my, didn’t it?

Coming my home and dragging me out into the street, which Yuri Sooyoung Hyoyeon and Tiffany, all of 4 them, did in a recent month.

       However, today’s a bit different, I didn’t see Tiffany. I was really curious about it but I didn’t mind to ask them,  just quietly went to change cloths. Though myself wouldn’t like to go as well as I didn’t have mood after everything was over, but they would be sad and dissapointed if I didn’t accompany with them.

        Moreover, I knew: all of them mainly for me so I tried to bring myself to go out with them. It can when I hang out, have something to dominate my mind, I’ll be unlike now, won’t think about him, won’t be hurt anymore...

 

♥ ____________________ ♥

 

 

      "Today’s so funny, I bought manything…” Hyoyeon said while showing off her bags, which she just bought. Now, we’re still roaming in the street after hours burying face into shopping.

 

     “Take a rest then continue going. I’m utterly exhausted.” Yuri uttered and busily looked for a space to breath while her hands were still holding tightly bags like she drop it, it’ll grow leg and run away. No matter It’s really tired, she’s still very exciting to continue.

 

      “Aw!!! Hungry! So hungry! Eating first then keep on going. I’m so hungry, If I don’t eat, I’ll faint…” Sooyoung rub her stomach and said. Her face looked pitiful like someone famished her all week. About me, I’m only quietly standing after them and viewing their response. At the moment, silent is better than. But the facts, going around like this, nothing in abdomen it’s very hungry. So I also respond follow Sooyoung.

 

      “ Yes, yes, yes. I’m hungry too. I’d like to eat!”

 

     As recognizing the hungry of  both me and Sooyoung, Yuri and Hyoyeon seeked  incessantly anywhere in the street. Suddenly, Hyoyeon shout out:

 

     “Ah! I’ve seen it already. Let’s go, everyone.” Pulling our hands, Hyoyeon lead us to end of the street, which a  restaurant is located with many korean foods. That’s too enough to us at this time. Entering in quickly, it make me surprised a little. It’s a bit narrow but it’s really clearly and airy. We moved awards to the table near the windows, maybe it’s the most comfotable place in this.

 

     “What would you like?” the old woman asked gently as soon as we just sit down. Nothing can wait anymore, we buried our face quickly into the menu in the table. Yuri is Buigogi, hyoyeon is jajangmyeon, It didn’t surprise her except the food of me and sooyoung. But we’re used to it so we’re not mind at all though she keep on gazing us: A tteokboki, two bibimbap, two buigogi and two kimchi-jjigae. I don’t think that two of us can eat much like that. Maybe, it’s foods, which the man can’t eat up.

 

     Finally, after haft-day, I saw figure of foods, it looked how. I can’t wait anymore, bury head into foods, eating ravenously make both yuri and hyoyeon are uncomfortable, frowned. But I and sooyoung can’t stop when hungry’s coming.

 

      “Yah! You! eat lowly! We don’t struggle your foods!” Yuri shouted and glared us while hyoyeon’s still sitting with her chin in hand, frowned and look us attentively.

 

      “Because we’re hungry!” Both sooyoung and I replied in chorus when our mouth were full with foods. Really, I and Sooyoung have many different but we have the most similar, which is foods, eat anytime and eat anywhere, eating but don’t mind about the others. And sometimes, it make us isolated with others around.

 

     “Both of them are always that, you needn’t unpleasant about them… Ah! Why don’t Tiffany hang out with us?...” Hyoyeon uttered thoughtful.

 

     “I’m sure that she’s dating again” Sooyoung lifted her head to answer, don’t mind that was still full foods.

 

       I’m surprise with her words, because up to now, I’ve never heared about Tiffany had boyfriend. Moreover, Sooyoung knew it and I’m sure that the rest of them also knew it so why I don’t know. I’m the last one know it, am not me?  I just wanted to ask her but her voice sounded again.

 

       “Look! I guessed, it’s never wrong.” 

 

        Both Yuri and Hyoyeon immediately followed her eyes while I didn’t follow them. Although I’m very curious about it, but the hungry and foods is more important than.

 

       “Fany! Fany!” I heard Yuri’s voice and heard the greeting of  them, I guess it’s for Tiffany’s boyfriend. At the moment, I just realize that they’re standing in front of us. Lifting my head to glide past Fany and her boyfiend after bow to continue my work… eating.

 

      “Annyeong!” Her boyfriend return their greeting as he just sat down the place beside me while Tiffany was sitting between him and Sooyoung.

 

     “Annyeong, Yoona! Long time no see you.” He greeted me again cause I’m the only one not reply his greet.

 

      It’s not like that I’m the impolite or rude one. It’s just… I don’t think that he’ll be acquainted with me. Turn to him, because I’m really curious who’s him? Why did he know my name?

 

      Surprised with the one in front of my eyes. Now, I knew who’s him? Choi Siwon, one of bestfriends of  Kyuhyun.

 

      “Longgg… time no see you, Siwon-oppa”  I forced a smile and stuttered like the fool. It’s unexpected, he is Tiffany’s boyfriend. It related to Kyuhyun again. Why everything always have his shadow…

 

      “Two of you are acquainted each other?”  Tiffany and the others looked me astonished. Nod, I forced a smile again and silent. I don’t want to tell to them why, because I don’t want to remind his name, who leave me coldly, let me solicit the past lonely. Just thinking about that,it’s also enough to crush my heart. Luckily, they didn’t curious it anymore so they just nod…

 

     "So, you needn’t introduce with her. You won’t tired more?!” Hyoyeon teased while eyeing into Tiffany.

 

      They don’t be curious with my reason but I’m so curious about things, which I’m not know. Why did she say that? All of them knew Siwon-oppa, didn’t them? Although I know that they knew Tiffany have boyfriend, but I don’t think that they knew clearly who’s him. Curious, I turn to look Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, asked:

 

     “So, You’ve known him already, haven’t you?”

 

     “Of course, we knew. We usually accompany together.” Yuri aswer proudly.

 

      “So, Why don’t I know?” I kept asking her. Curiousness didn’t still decrease when I didn’t get that I need.

 

      “Because you’d not like to hang out with us. At that time, you’re always in your room after you…” Yuri spoke loudly but suddenly smaller and shut up.

 

        I’m sure that it’s after I and he break up. Silent, I know that Yuri don’t mean to do it and I also don’t want to keep asking to make awkward situation. So, I bowed to continue my work, which unfinished, kept eating… The silent cover us but it’s not a long time, they join together to talk except me and Siwon-oppa.

 

      “Why didn’t you come to the airport and meet him at that day?” Siwon-oppa utterd while his hand was stirring cup of cappuchino in the table.

 

      “Nae?” Startle, immediately I lift my head as I heard his question.

 

     “What did you tell?  Who meet who?” I looked him worrily and asked. I really don’t know his words is what mean.

 

     “Who?! Of course it’s Kyuhyun. He went to France. He still not talked to you, did him?” Siwon replied with a suprising.

 

      I silently shook my head then bow head in the plate of food. Now, I’ve not accepted it, which seem can’t happen. I thought I and him will be forever. But all stopped and who did it, no one except him, Cho Kyuhyun. I’m fear, I ran away, avoid his reason, avoid everything and avoid him, too. So how can I knew that.

 

      “So, when did he go?”

 

      “Ah! That… I didn’t remember clearly, it’s more than a year. Maybe after the graduation.”

 

 

♥ ____________________ ♥

                                                                              

 

     “Maybe after the graduation.” That sentence kept hauting me. After the graduation, so it’s a week after he broke up me. Is this the reason, which I try to avoid as soon as he broke up me? He broke up me because he must go to France, didn’t he?

 

      A little relief after heard that. At least it’s not same as what I think. But why does it still hurt like this? Just so that he can break up me easily, I still can wait him back. It’s because he didn’t believe me or my love didn’t be big enough for he to do that. Or he didn’t be serious at the first, he just tried to play with my love. If  that day, I stayed to hear his reason, everything would be diferent, wouldn’t like now?

 

      Is he fool or who’s fool, it’s me?

 

       My heart was choked whenever I thought of  him. It’s being shattered into pieces, small pieces… Hurt, it’s really hurt. At least it’s more painful than when he broke up me, it’s really hard to breath… Blaming him then blaming myself . Probably, I don’t know that reason, it’ll be better, I’ll breath easilier…

 

      The fact remains that, nothing can change. He and I broke up, what can I do? Socilit him ?  that’s not possible, I can’t… My heart didn’t have enough whole to do that, no longer strong to keep fighting, to pull back and hold happiness for my own.

 

     Give up, I really should drop his hand. Forget him and forget my first love, my heart will probably be lighter…

 

      I’m used to be a girl unknown about tears, never cry despite falling painfully or beaten upbut from day I knew about Cho Kyuhyun, from day I loved him and from that day, when he left me behind. My tears fell, fell as much, satly bitter and acrid… Today, it fell again, I cried, tears blurred pages below but this will be the last time I cried because of him, cried because of regretting the first love full of memories.

 

      Tomorrow, I will be Yoona in the old days, Yoona of the days unknown about him, a strong Yoona not weak …

 

 

♥__________♥__________♥__________♥__________♥

 

 

Hi Everyone!!!! ^^

So sorry for long time not update because i'm really busy with my study.

But now, i'm updated

Thanks for reading my fic

This is a new chap for everyone

Enjoy it…^^

 

Ah! About  Poll of Yuri, choose who is fit for Yuri  ? It's  At  previous page...

I think that they will  appear soon... 

So, Please help me!!!