Chap 3: The first meeting...

Diary

 

December 28th, 2010

The 156th day.

 

     Today, I incidentally come out to sit in here, the park neared my house. Which the first time i met him.

 

Cho Kyuhyun , who was arrogant, haughty but really very handsome and gentle.

 

     Again, i remembered about him. 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

     That day, I also sat in here, in this bench.

 

This side, a little girl was learning to walk in guiding of her parents. That side, a oldman was sitting beside his wife. they were taking a rest in the pure air in here. And over here, friends were joking with each other. 

 

     This scene was really beatiful, very great. So how can i resist it ? They were really happy and joyful. This was the scene can't make me bored if i still look at it. 

 

      Looking at the direction of that light. A boy, who's handsome and tall, was holding a camera. He smirked and looked at me before turn away and go out here.

 

     That action was really too sufferable with me. I immediately stood up and run after him. 

 

" Hey!! Why could you take a picture of the other without any permission...?" i asked him while i followed after him.

 

     But that one didn't mind to answer my question and continuing on going. That made me more uncomfortable  than. I strongly pulled his sleeve. 

 

" Why didn't you answer?" i shouted  loudlier...

 

     " It's only a picture. Why must you make like that...?" He turned back to answer me before continuing in leaving.

 

    I still stood  there, asking myself  'Why did i like that? It's only a picture...' Maybe, i liked that because who take my picture... It's him...

 

     I thought the meet of me and him... it only stopped in there. But no, the next day, i encountered him again.

 

 

                    Bump...

 

     The books in my hands immediately fell in the floor.

 

" Ya!! Are you eyeless? Why didn't  you look at the way?" I looked up to ask while i was bending down to pick up that books.

 

     " I'm the one should ask you that words... What kind of style did you walk...? " I saw him told while he was massaged his shoulder. 

 

     " It's you again...??" I stood straight as soon as i knew who is the one bump into me. It's him. 

That make me angrier than...

 

     " !! i was late...!!! Pardon for you...!!!" I heard him said that and ran away...

 

" Ya!! I still told unfinished!" I shouted out when i recognized he vanish in my view.

 

     " Damn you! damn you!" I damned him while i was picking up that books.

 

" You're acquainted with him...!" Yuri, who was standing in my side for a moment, spoke up to ask.

 

     " No. It's only incidentally met him 2 times. And you?" I asked 

 

" Also no. I didn't be acquainted him but i knew who is him?" Yuri said.

 

     "Who??" I aksed curiously.

 

" Cho Kyuhyun, who is junior student, more than us 2 ages. He is the only son of Cho Young Hwan, who is the president of Cho Hwan goup. Whose  series of the large and famous restaurants in Korea and Fance. " 

 

     " And he's also the genius of my school, SM university." Yuri said.

 

" OH!! So why didn't know?" I asked.

 

     " Maybe because we're still new in here. But it's only the small part. The main reason was you and Soo Young only buried your head into foods, always that. so, how can you know the other when in your eye, it only have foods with foods...?" Yuri continued on saying

 

Maybe it's that... But i don't care. Now, With me, it's only how can to revenge that one.

 

     'Cho Kyuhyun, you'll die with me. I'll revenge you...' I told to myself like that.

 

      And everything started from that. I still continued on disturbing, irritating, make trouble with him and quarrelling with him. I thought everything like that, it's only simple to amuse. 

 

But i suddently recognized that: I loved him... I really loved him.

 

---------------------------------

 

 

       Smiling painfully when i reminded them. I deemed that: that time, it wouldn't be nothing. It's still usual like the other. But no, It made me knew about his existence. And it created a nice love between me and him. Bringing to me: many happy things. And now, It, is also it, brought to me many painful things. 

 

       A tear suddently fell down. I can't count there were: how many teardrop from that day.

 

I often tell myself: if at that time, he didn't take my picture, i didn't run after him,... Maybe everything were different now. 

 

      I mustn't like this. Still sitting emotionlessly in here, keep on reminding about him...

 

 

====================================================================

This is chap 3 for everyone...^^

Seeing your comments. It make me very glad and happy... And i can't resist to post it.^^

Hope everyone will like it.

Reading it... Enjoying it.... And don't forget to leave with comment....^^