Chap 10

Diary

 

 

Knock… Knock… Knock…

Tiffany is sitting in front of a vanity table, turned her head to the door: “Who is that?”

“It’s me. Can I come in?” Basically, Yunho just asked to call polite because he haven’t received any answer from his sister, he naturally pushed the door and step in.

“Hey! Hey! I don’t still agree, you was in. So, why you asked me?” Tiffany folded her arms across her chest sulkily.

“You disagree? Then, I go out…” Yunho stood up as soon as he sat down corner of the bed.

“Yah!! Are you kidding with me? You’ve already been on then want to go out.” Tiffany tinged angry with her brother, she immediately sighed and low her voice to ask:

“Why you meet me?”

Told then Tiffany returned to continue her doing. Heard the words of his sister, Yunho smile a bit. And immediately sat down the earlier position. “Nothing. Just a little curious.”

“Curious? About what?” Tiffany looked at Yunho through the mirror in front of her.

“Your friend, Yuri. Recently, he found her not very natural, just sad or something…”

“Is there? I see her is still normal.”  Saying Tiffany has just scratched her  head as if she were thinking.

“Ya!! This girl! What kind of friends are you? Yuri’s sad but you don’t know. How about it?”

Yunho suddenly scream cause Tiffany jumped in her chair. She turned to glare at him, let scream to response:

“Ya!!! Startled. Why you suddenly angry with me? Probably ...” Tiffany falter. A mischievous smile appeared on her lips, she said. “You like her,doesn’t you?”

“N .. Not ... no. Just interest.” Puzzled, Yunho said as he waved his hand to deny. Tiffany just laughed. Very rare to see this scene, it’s so foolish if she miss this oppotunity. She spoke up: “What? Do you need my matchmaking or not?”

“Oh no. I have an appointment. I go out.” He got up, walked straight out, didn’t  bother once to look the younger. Out of the room, Yunho still hear clearly Tiffany’s voice: “Appointment with Yuri? He dared to go along with Yuri that does not invite us.” Accompanied by giggle.

It’s really  long time to see him in this form. She knew that he didn’t make an appointment with Yuri because who made an appointment with Yuri, it’s her. But she still tried to say, the opportunity to brother. It’s not easy to have.

Tiffany shook her head, laughing alone and then back to the table to continue the work that remains unfinished is makeup.

 

 

“Anyeonghaseyo! I just came.” Tiffany quickly bowed to the woman sitting on the sofa. That woman that is the dear mother of Kwon Yuri, as soon as she heard the greeting immediately looked up with a smile on her face.

“Tiffany, you’re here. They are waiting for you.”

“Dae! I ask for permission, sir.” Tiffany did not forget to smile before walking quickly into.

The first scen in Tiffany’s eyes, It’s:  Sooyoung Hyoyeon are rolling on the bed by laugh, Yoona was a little better but it looks can’t stop laughter. And Yuri just sat and watched them, not get a smile, her face grimacing. Step into, Tiffany not forget to enclose the face as if to say what-are-you-doing?

“What are you talking? Why are you out of this mess.”

“Yuri’s story...yesterday blind… dating ... minutes ... hahaha”  Yoona tried to stop laughing but seem, it not work.

“What century, people still know how to be in the moon. So, It still had that kind of people.” Sooyoung’s hand wiped away the tears of the kingdom on the corners of hes eyes after that laughter.

“I see that guy again. He’ll die by me.” Her face increasingly red but not because of embarrassment, but anger. Just thought, it was enough to make her mad.

“Hahaha ... So is that.” Tiffany finally laughed after a while tried  to understand the problem. But suddenly stopped laughing, face’s full of serious looked Yuri.

“Yesterday, Did you meet my brother?”

“Yunho-oppa? Ah ... uh ... I have met.”  Don’t know why every time mention that name causing Yuri stutter. The puzzled expression on her face. The rest are rolling their eyes from confusing with that attitude. Why Yuri changed suddenly? No one did anything with her…

“I’m just asking. Are you okay?” Tiffany asked anxiously. This scene is quite familiar with her, right? Dear brother image suddenly show up, plus a bright thought flashed through her head. Tiffany smiled slightly:

“Are ... you like my brother?”

“A…an…aniyo…” And another familiar scene, Yuri confused, waved her hands to deny. This made the others more excitement. The four looked at each other as understood in their mind and turned to Yuri.

“We knew. You don’t like Yunho-oppa ...” Yoona was the first to attack, not forget her duty, plus a sentence with a wink full of : “Let ú become the matchmaker for you!”

“Yunho-oppa is too awaesome  ... Handsome!”

“Tall! Smart!

“And rich!”

If it’s only one person, Yuri’ll resist. But, now  all four were unanimous, forming a powerful destructive power that Yuri can not resist, just silent.

And seem they don’t want to stop, Tiffany tried to add a question more. Can say is bring full impact on Yuri.

“If you’re my sister in law, it’ll not have anything to compare.”

Yuri freezes in place after that sentence. It seems that the impact of that word, it’s too large. Looking at people without the slightest movement. Does she have that opportunity? Or it will belong to someone else.

 

My love saranghaeyo saranghaeyo
Geudae deulgoitnayo
My love itjimarayo
Jiujimarayo uriye sarangeul

 

The phone rang, tone's romantic accidentally pulled all the attention of people including Yuri, eyes towards the owner of it. Yoona reached for the bag not far from her, put her hand in and pulled out the phone.

“Umma, I hear.”

The rest aware of the situation, quickly silen and stare at Yoona.

“Dae! I’ll be back home, rightnow.” Yoona sighed before turned the phone back the position, it was in before.

“What is it?” Sooyoung curious, looked Yoona.

“Nothing, It’s just I have to go with my parents to meet someone. I go first.” Yoona replied with slight voice. Smiling with them before She stood up to leave. But do not forget to glance at Yuri. While the rest watched the figure of Yoona, then sighed frustrated, looked at each other as if to say why-go-home-early-like-that.

 

 

Yoona step followed her parents into a French restaurant, where by appointment. Despite come with her parents, she was unhappy and a little bit curious. Normally, they never lead her to go with them, so that today they asked her to come along. She asked both her dad and her mom, but the answers, which she got,  didn’t help anything for her curiosity. “You’ll know later.”

The endless thoughts was finally interrupted by the voice from the far. The middle-aged couple stood in font of the table has been put,  with a big smile on his lips, his eyes towards her parents.

“Did you wait for long?” Mr. Im answered, headed towards them, was followed by Mrs. Im and Yoona.

“It’s Okay. We also just arrived.”  The middle-aged man responded full of polite. A quick glance at Mrs. Im seemed to say hello and get the nod in return. He continued move his glance to Yoona. He Im knew that meaning, immediately referred Yoona:

“Yoona.”

“Anyeonghaseyo! I’m Im Yoona.” As understanding words of her father, Yoona bowed politely. That’s what her parents always taught. Looked up, Yoona just saw a big smile on lips of Mrs. Cho and a satisfied nod from Mr. Cho. It caused bewillder from Yoona, she didn’t understand anything. It is nature because they said nothing to understand.

“Hi, you! This is the girl that you mentioned?” He said hello with Yoona and then turned to Mr. Im to ask.

“Yes. It’s her.”  Mr. Im responsed calmly after everyone was sitting comfortably in their position.

“Oh! She’s so pretty. She looked prettier than in the picture so much.” Mr. Cho looked at Yoona lovingly, such as the mother’s eyes for her beloved childrens, She made Yoona feel very warm but also feel extremely embarrassed. Wayo? She has a mother! Probably not ....

Oh! Andae, andae… she’s just 22 years old, it’s very young. And now, it’s only 5 people in here.  Not like that? She shook her head frenziedly as denied those thoughts. Yoona didn’t expect that the others paied attention to her by that stranged actions. Ms. Im was sitting, next to her, pulled Yoona’s wrist under the table.

Oh really ... Why that hell thoughts appear to causing her to lose the image of a nice girl like that?Yoona’s lip curved to make smile, saving for her image, bowed continue on eatting. The four remaining finally put Yoona aside, continue their conversation. Sitting for long time, it seems the main character isn’t still appearing, Mrs. Im looked Mrs Cho. Perhaps, they’re same the women, it’ll be easier to talk.

“What about him? Does he not come?”

Cach…

The chopstick from her hand fell down into bowl, sound not too loud but enough to people can hear. This is the second, she became the spotlight again, the hand of Mrs. Im again put down on the table but  not pull Yoona’s wrist but skirt, her eyes turned to anger you-can’t-sit-in-silence,-can’t-you? Yoona jerked, looked back her as answer i-don’t-want-that-it’s-your-fault. At the moment, looking Yoona’s face so pitiful. Of course, it can say: that error is fault ò Mrs. Im. Suddenly, She said it’s have a person anymore. So, how Yoona not amazing? It makes her negative broken off and the initial, which Yoona guessed in the first,  became more and more true.

Ms. Im loosed her daughter”s dress, turned to smilewith Mrs. Cho, Mrs. Cho also smiled back as there is nothing to work, it is a breeze. Meanwhile, Mr. Im and Mr. Cho don’t bother them, just sat and talked something related to business. Sure is to cooperate?

“It’s not he don’t come but he’s just a little late. He had a little busy in company.”

The answer of Mrs. Cho caused Yoona choke something in her neck. Not because of Mrs. Cho but the guy, who’s late. Forceing the others to wait for more than 20 minutes,so it call: just a little late? That guy  must be also nothing? If He was late, he didn’t come more. Pray God for: he’s stomachache to can’t go or….

“I’m sorry! I’m late.”

Saying of someone cut Yoona’s request to the sky, making her blood to spray out. Today is what day!!! Why everything always opposed against her?

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun.”

His voice’s so warm. When he sings, surely it’ll be very well. Cho?  Of course, He’s the son of Mr. Cho. What name? Kyu ... Immediately, she raised her head to look…

 Yes. It is Cho Kyuhyun, not of two years ago but Cho Kyuhyun of two days ago, is Kyuhyun she met at the bookstore. Mr. Im spoke up in interesting:

“Oh! You’re more and more higher and also more stately than.” Accompanied by movements patted shoulders full of satisfiedly of Mr. Im.

Kyuhyun bowed, smiled again like to thank. But there are other things to attract his attention, that’s the girl in a white dress twinkly under the lights at the end of the table looking at you with big doe eyes sparkling. Then everyone returned to his position, Kyuhyun sat down opposite Yoona’s position. The only place left vacant.

After the two main characters of today are present, the rest started in the focus of this meeting. Mr. Cho was the first one started:

“With you, the plan in that year, We can carry out it, can’t it? Kyuhyun’s 24 and Yoona’s over 22. They also grew almost over.”

Mr. Im thought for a moment and then spoke: “I was thinking of it in the last few months. Perhaps it’s time to perform. Sooner or later had to do, then go ahead next month. What do you think?” Accompany by a satisfied smile.

Seems There is a problem but Yoona and Kyuhyun also do not know. Currently, Yoona after sitting down just bow her head, full focus on her dress, hands lingered on the soft skirt. While Kyuhyun totally focused on Yoona, on each small action. It look: they are busy with their own thoughts. No one paied attention to what adults have to say. As hear the call from Mr. Cho, they awaken.

“Yoona!”

“Dae!” Yoona replied as fast as the machine is programmed, not a bit of thought, it’s probably  by instinct when someone calls her name.

“Kyuhyun!”

“Dae!” Kyuhyun didn’t seem much different with Yoona.

He put two hands together and against the table, looked at both of them and then went on to say:

“Two you…. will be engaged in marriage in the next month!”         

Kyuhyun suddenly only heared the wind blowing through his ears. He still not sure what he has heard? Meanwhile, Yoona totally opposite. It seems that, in all situation, she was always the faster adapt in the circumstances.

“Bwo? I and that guy.” Yoona surprised pointing at Kyuhyun, who’s still not aware of the situation, just looked at Yoona. A moment later, the two turned to the rest in the table, waiting for answers.         

And a long time after getting the nod from the people. Situation’s totally changes, the one’s motionless in real moment is Yoona. Kyuhyun, who was at the beginning to now no any action, just silence. Then suddenly, the corners of his lips curled up into a smile.

 

 

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

 

I kept my promise:) And this is new chap... Suprise or Not?

What do you think about this chap. Let share your thuoght with me :))

I'll be very glad as you share it for me... 

Enjoy this chap ~~~