003

A Bad Boy's Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KIM JONGIN 
He is your one and only, the bad boy.

 

She actually left me... He scowled, pissed as he runs the engine of his black sports car. Leaning stiffly against the black leather seat, he made a swift turn with his steering wheel and stepped on the fuel, harshly speeding his way to school. He made a quick shove into an empty parking spot and pulled the keys out.

 

Once again, he was back in this hell hole of a precinct called school. He got out from his car, and was immediately welcomed by inviting stares from the females who stopped their tracks upon his presence. It was pretty normal for the girls to stop whatever they were doing and gawk at him. No matter where he goes, no matter what he does, they'd just stop and stare. Some would try to catch his attention, while some would simply throw wishful glances, hoping that he'd come to notice them.

 

But who was he to care? He never looks at a girl twice.

 

Not if it weren't for her.  

 

Where is she? His eyes wondered around the school ground, determined to find that one girl who dared to walk out on him in this fine morning. His eyes darted, scanned from side to side, lingered around every girl with long, raven hair and frames masking their faces. Intensely, the girls felt his stare and blushed, covering their faces with books in their hands as they stalk pass him with giggles trailing after. 

 

He rolled his eyes. It wasn't his intention to gain more unwanted affections than he had already been receiving from nearly everyone in this school, it was just how it is for him. Girls wouldn't leave him alone at all. He sighed and continued the search, walking down the hallways. 

 

His eyes wondered aimlessly down the busy hallway, hoping to catch even a glimpse of her cold gaze. His eyes squinted, thinking that the girl who was standing by the window could possibly be her. He immediately stopped his tracks and there came a loud crash, causing him to fall from the impact. He groaned, feeling the numbing pain creeping up the back of his head as his eyes came in contact with her cold ones. Her pale, delicate fingers that traced, landed on his chest sent shivers down his spine. His heart twithed, spun and accelerated, so quickly, he clenched his fist. 

 

Jung Daesom. His mind whispered her name as he watch her wet dark locks unhooked from her earlobe. 

 

Jung Daesom. His hands trembled, his heart ached to ran his fingers through her drenched raven locks. 

 

He was this much attracted to her, but everything about her held him back from getting any closer. The unwanted cold aura made her untouchable; The unbearably cold, harsh expression on her face made her unreacable. And her unwary temptations made her irresistable. He found himself unconsciously his lips, his eyes watched as the crystal droplets ran down her neck, tracing the carved, sinful spot of her collarbone that was exposed before him. He breathed, chest pumped as he forced the lump of anxiety down his throat.

 

They were just too close, far too close.

 

"." He heard guys murmuring from the background, but he couldn't be bothered. Her eyes were like the abyss itself, drawing him in, consuming him. Softly, he heard her tongue click on her teeth as she gets up and brushed the water droplet off her skirt. That small action, small gesture twirled his heartstrings. His breath hitched when she turned back, her eyes lingered familiarly on him before she takes her leave. Stay out of trouble. That was her warning, but his mind was far too busy trying to hold back the remaining amount of sanity he had to get the message.

 

His eyes trailed, glued to her shadows as his throat ran dry. His mind was numb, blank from the spell she casted on him. Everything about Jung Daesom just so happens to drive him insane. 

 

And then he noticed, there was a pressing, uncomfortable feeling on his abdomen. His clothes were soaked, drenched and exposed a shade of his skin. He pursed his lips. So that explains how Daesom was unwarily seductive appealing right there. 

 

He turned his attention to the boys who were panicking. There was a clear sign of fear clouding their faces, but he wasn't one to show mercy at all.

 

His eyes ignited blaze, engulfed in fury before he had it and snapped.

 

"Jung Daesom..." Her name repeated, rang sweetly in his ears as he threw a punch at them. 

 

She never looks back. He yearned, but she wouldn't look back.

 

He punched, he kicked. And when he was done, he looked up, a clear sign of relief played on his face as he panted.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter