030

A Bad Boy's Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SEEPING DREAMS 
She's falling, sinking into the depths of the cold pool.

 

"Are you out of your mind?!" There was a vibrant metal clink slammed to the ground when her hand was yanked harshly by a strong, firm grip. Eunmi gasped, eyes widened at the sight of the brunette dark locks strayed by his once gentle face. He wasn't happy. The sight of her weak attempts to hurt his sister hurt him. "Eunmi-ssi..." He didn't know what to say. He could have shouted at her, he could have scolded her for being an idiot. But she looked more than pitiful before his eyes. If it were Myungsoo hyung... His brows furrowed lightly when she began her struggles. 

 

"Let me go." Eunmi said. Her tears were trailing her cheeks, but her eyes were dull with fury. Her directions were all wrong. Daehyun would have said it, but he couldn't. She was crying, her soundless sobs were slowly becoming audible in his ears. He held back the angry breath and drew a soft, long sigh. "Come with me now, before Kai sees this." He mumbled, forcefully yanking her out of her room before she can protest any further. 

 

He had dragged her into his car. Given enough information to drag her far from his sister's presence. He couldn't afford seeing Eunmi holding the razor blade next to his sister. How could she? When she was more than aware of how important Daesom was to Myungsoo. Why is she doing this then? He slammed the door shut and hit the engine hard.

 

"You need to cool off." He said and turned the wheel. He'd find a broad, wide place. A cool breeze to tend her broken soul that he didn't know how to fix. He was just driving mindlessly. It was another one of those aimless drive that he does whenever he had too many things going on in his mind. He stopped, killing the engine before he drags himself out of his car. "Get out." He said, yanking her out harshly without much words said. She wasn't complaining, so he was going to assume that she didn't mind. 

 

He was angry. The light flare on his dark orbs were enough to tell her to keep shut and listen to whatever he has to say. 

 

"Scream." His voice was demanding, sending shudders down her spine. Why should she scream? She couldn't understand the man now. She was under the impression that he was just like Myungsoo to find that this man was a mixture of both. His demanding nature was a dark grim, something completely different from Myungsoo, who was never not kind. She was shivering, lips shuddered when his cold eyes landed on hers. He scares her now, he should have known that, but was he going to go back to his gentle self? 

 

Daehyun sighed. "Hurting Daesom won't change anything." He said. 

 

His firm grip was no longer, the tight hold had left a mark, numbing her veins that reddened on the spot. It was burning, but at the same time, everything ran cold the moment his skin leaves hers. She pursed her lips and shifted her gaze away. Her tears were jerking again, she was sobbing again. It was loud, the sobs that she tried to muffle between her loosely nibbled lips. He didn't know what to do. He wasn't fond of comforting the torn soul. So he stood there, eyes stared at the girl until she was finally done with the tears. 

 

"He did everything for her..." She muttered between sobs. Sniffing, wiping, she rubbed the tear lines away, but new ones simply formed after she moves her hands aside. "But she never knew..." She couldn't have said that she wasn't jealous. She was more than envious for Myungsoo's attention that was put on Daesom. She was envious of the warmth that she barely receives from him. She is his sister, and yet he pays more attention to someone else instead of her. 

 

But it was exactly because she is his sister that hurts her the most. 

 

"I... Just..." Words wouldn't make up. Everything was messed up. Her thoughts, her feelings, everything was so messed up, twisting the last bit of rationality she had in her mind. She shouldn't have thought of hurting Daesom, but she couldn't help it. His heart is now laying in her body. His soul is standing by her side now. How painful must it have been for her? He was the only one she had left, but to think that even he is gone too? That was something she refused to give in to. 

 

It was the only reality that she refused to give in to. 

 

"I... Need to go home..." She mumbled, turning on her heels, she was going to take a step forward. She was going to leave. And there was nothing he can do to stop her. So Daehyun continued to stare. She's not stable. He can see it clearly. She was depressed, the tears were the most solid evidence present on her face. She wouldn't have said anything. Daehyun knew that, but he'd wish for her to open up more. 

 

So he pulled her back in, arms gently wrapped around her petite frame as he draws a shaky breath. "Just let it out." His voice muffled softly on her dark locks. He isn't a man with much kind words, so he tries to keep things as short as possible. He closed his eyes when he heard her sobs again. She still wouldn't say anything, but at least she was depending on him now. 

 

Hyung, you're really amazing. He parted his lids, eyes looked up to the boring sky. The moon that glowed was hung above their heads, staring down as if mocking their broken selves. He sighed again and gently patted Eunmi's head. She was a sobbing mess, a broken soul. And he is just going to be there, slowly picking up the broken pieces that Myungsoo had left. 

 

Hurting two women at the same time. He looked far ahead. It was a clear darkness, but he didn't mind the boring scenery. He pressed his lips thin when he felt her fingers curling to his coat, and he her head. 

 

Really. You're something, Myungsoo hyung. 

 

He couldn't have said anything more than that. He didn't have the rights to. This girl in his arms now is the child that Myungsoo holds just as dearly as how he handles Daesom. Daehyun would know. He dug enough to know the relationship Eunmi had with Myungsoo. It wasn't much, though it was quite pitiful to see it before his eyes. His hand was keeping her busy, gently comforting her with warm pats despite the cold pool falling in his heart. 

 

Love hurts. He had finally understood why. The love Myungsoo had for Daesom was endless, a selfless sacrifice for her wellbeing. And now, the love Eunmi had for Myungsoo... That was the type of love Daehyun hated the most. A selfish love that refuses to give in to the reality of not being able to hold onto. Daehyun tightened his grip around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter