011

A Bad Boy's Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THE TIME TO WAIT 
This time, he'll be the one to wait for her.

 

She ran, she sprinted as far as her feet could take her to. The feeling of his lips that lingered on her skin burns. It hurts her, scars her skin as he engraves his scent all over her thoughts. She gripped onto her shirt as she stops her track. Had she ran far enough? Was he out of sight? She felt relieved that there was no sign of footsteps trailing after her shadows. He didn't follow along. She panted, hands gripped on the sink as she tried to catch her breath. Exactly what did he just do? Her trembling hands reached for the lightly bruised skin. 

 

Why? She breathed, lungs desperately screamed for air. The look on his face scared her. Those dark, deep orbs that he'd never show to her, those eyes that pounces, they scare her. Her lips trembled, fingers dug into her skin as she allowed the tears to flow. The man that trapped her before this was not the man she thought of him as. He wasn't Kim Jongin, he was Kai. The horrible, heartless man who wouldn't hesitate to lure any woman as he pleases. 

 

She knew that, but she'd never have expected him to do that to her.

 

Exactly what did she do to have triggered his desire? Nothing. She never showed him any sign of interest. She had never looked at him. So why did he act like that? She thought he would have gave up after knowing that she had been trying to break off the engagement, but he decided to pull them closer. He almost took her. 

 

Contracting, her muscles tightened on her chest. She gasped, eyes budged lightly as she reached to clasp her hand on her chest. It hurts. Her heart was clenching, contracting panically as her lungs expanded, desperately capturing air as she drops to the ground. Of all times, it had to attack her now. She shook her head, trying her best to fan off the pain, but it only hurt more. The tightening feeling on her chest was as painful, as sudden as his actions. She fell back, head painfully hit against the sink as she squeezed her eyes shut. 

 

With trembling fingers, she reached for the silver bottle in her pocket. She was going to take them again. Breathing heavily, she unclogged the cap and dropped the pills in her shaking palm. Her eyes were blurring. She cursed lightly when she dropped the pill and tried to reach for another one. "Curses..." She muttered as soon as she drops the pill into her shaking mouth. felt dry, and she gagged lightly before forcing the pill down . She breathed deeply and closed her eyes.

 

Buzz. She heard her phone vibrating in her skirt pocket. But she was out of breathe, far too broken to reach for the phone. Tiredly, her eyes dropped lifelessly. Her vision was blurred, blinded by the fatigue from pulling herself out of the hell hole called pain. Her hands were hung lifelessly by her side as she tiredly stared up the ceiling. The prestigious school's washroom was clean, but with all the disgusting pills scattered around the place, and her tired, pale face drenched in the cold... Everything felt gloom. 

 

Buzz. She heard her phone again, and she squeezed her eyes shut. Carefully, she tried to pull out the phone from her pocket, but ended up dropping it to the ground as soon as she pulls it out of the pocket. No. She couldn't feel her hand, and her fingers couldn't even curl to hold onto the phone that constantly dropped to the ground with loud slaps to the tile. Tears fell, and she cursed there. 

 

She cursed this life that was given to her. Her life that was as frail, as weak as a butterfly's.

 

Exactly why was she even here? What was she fighting for? Why is she still holding onto the root of this world?  

 

Her soul was torn, crushed like the dying tissues beneath her skin. She heard footsteps, but that was about it. She couldn't even bring herself to get back on her feet when she heard the loud, firm thud. Those were not of a female's. She knew, but she couldn't even snap back at the person when she felt someone pulling her up with a firm grip on her arm.

 

"You're so troublesome." She heard him muttered before her conscious slowly slips off her mind.

 

The person watched as she slumps down and sighed. She passed out. He carefully checked her pale complexion as he pulls off her thick frame. Gently, he tugged her in his arms. Throwing her arm on his shoulder, he lifted her up and walked out of the female's washroom. There were loud gasps, but he didn't bother to explain himself. He just walked, his dark, silent gaze ignoring all the eyes that pried onto him and the fallen figure in his arms as he leaves the precinct.

 

He carried her to the black Mercedes AMG S65 coupe and buckled the belt. Throwing another sigh, he ran his fingers through his deep brown hair and turned around. Thankfully, no one approached to stop them. He clicked his tongue and slided into the car. He started the engine and drove them off the school ground, towards the highway as he speeds off the straight road.

 

 

Her eyes opened to the broad, bright white light that shone right at her face. Annoyed, she squinted her eyes as she raised her hand up, shading her face from the blinding white light as she groans in respond. "I see that you're awake." She heard the familiar voice that chimmed flatly along with the loud click on his black flat leather heels as he walks up to her sick bed. He clicked, pen tapped on the clip file in his hand as his eyes scanned through the words. "Blood pressure..."

 

"Why am I here?" Daesom asked, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter