Marrying My Beloved Ex-Pet

My Pet

 

“I can’t believe it’s finally happening.  We’re getting married today.”  I was the first up on this very special day, watching my fiancé sleeping as I always do.

                He’s been doing well with his choreography career so far.  Sometimes he has to travel, though, but it’s not much of a problem because I just go wherever he does.  I kind of felt bad for making everyone come to America for our wedding but they insisted that it was fine. 

                I kissed him softly on the lips and his face twitched a bit under my touch.  I froze, hoping I didn’t wake him, but instead he wrapped his arms around me and brought me back down.

                “Good morning, my soon-to-be husband.”  He murmured into my ear.

                “Morning, my love.”  I gave him a peck on the cheek lovingly and tried to get up but he wouldn’t let me.

                “Don’t leave me, the alarm hasn’t even gone off, yet.  Let’s sleep a little more, okay?”  I relaxed a bit and felt back down on the bed.

                “I’m not tired, though.”  I grumbled, snuggling into his chest and enjoying the warmth it brought.

                “Would you like me to make you tired?”  He asked, making my brain think dirty thoughts instantaneously.

                “Now, how would you do that?” 

                “I’ll make you do fifty push ups.” 

                “But that means I have to get out of bed.”

                “Nope, you’ll have to do it on the bed.” 

                “That would be really hard.”  I giggled and pinched his cheek.

                This day is already starting out well.  I can only imagine how the rest of it will go.

                Sehun and I marveled at the beautiful job that the wedding planner did.  There were rows of seats with an aisle down the middle and a stage-type thing that resembled an altar.  It was beautifully decorated with silver and white decorations.  It was so perfect I thought I would cry right there but I didn’t because I wanted to save that for when I heard the vow that Sehun prepared.

                I looked at the two rings in the box.  We had picked them out a couple of months ago and I thought they were positively gorgeous.  They were both silver and had engravings in it.  It said Hunhan Forever, since every letter cost money and we didn’t want to be overly cheesy.  They had a couple of diamonds embedded into the sides and were pretty plain since we aren’t millionares but it was the symbolism that counted, not the look.

                I decided that Minseok and Jongdae would be our ring bearers since they basically shipped us from the beginning.  Yixing and Junmyeon said they’d say the beginning speech and Tao and Kris would tell us to say our vows and then to kiss.  Kyungsoo and Jongin will perform for us at the reception and Baekhyun and Chanyeol will say the toast. 

                Kyungsoo, aparrently, is a really good singer as well as dancer so I’m really looking forward to it. 

                “Let’s go, Lulu, it’s time.”  Sehun intertwined our fingers and I grinned at him, unable to suppress my happiness.

                Music from a piano that was somehow dragged out to the park sounded as Haneul threw white rose petals down the aisle like a lunatic.  He was so cute.  I wish Yixing’s baby could’ve had a part but she’s too young.  I felt Sehun squeeze my hand a bit as we started following the tiny boy, smiles adorning our faces.

                I saw our friends waiting for us, split up into two groups on either side of where Sehun and I were supposed to stand.  Five were on each side.

                When we got up there, we had to let go of each other.  I looked up at my boyfriend, flashbacks flooding my head as I stared into those dark brown eyes.  The eyes I fell in love with, the eyes that I could look at all day and all night. 

                 Junmyeon spoke up first.

                “We’re gathered here today to witness the marriage of Oh Sehun and Lu Han.”  He started, and Yixing had to translate for my Chinese cousins.

                I glanced out at the small crowd gathered.  I locked eyes with my aunt and she gave me a gentle, knowing smile.  I suddenly remembered what she said to me at my parent’s funeral and how I didn’t believe her back then.

                “You may say your vows, now.”  Minseok passed me the ring first so that I could start.

                I took Sehun’s hand in mine, rubbing the back of it nervously.

                “Sehun-ah… I can’t believe it’s been four years since we first realized our feelings for each other.  I remember when I first found you that night.   I actually tripped over you and scraped my hands up badly.  I’m glad I did, though, or else this would’ve never happened.  I believe it was destiny that brought us together.  Even through all the things we’ve been through, I believe that it just made our relationship stronger and I love you.  So, please wear this ring as a symbol of our love.”  He nodded, teary-eyed and I slipped the ring on his slender finger.

                When it was his turn after receiving the ring, he was a little shaky as he grabbed my left hand. 

                “Well now that you said all of that, it makes my vow a little lame.  I’ll just make it short and simple.  I love you Lulu, and I’m thankful to you for saving me all those years back.  I’m thankful for you taking me in and providing for me and supporting me through college.  I can’t wait to move back to Korea, adopt a kid and start our life as a married couple with this ring to prove it.  Please wear this ring and keep it close to your heart.”  He showed it off before sliding it onto my ring finger.

                I saw a double meaning in his sentence and wondered if anybody else had gotten it. 

                “Alright guys, there’s no use keeping you two separated any longer because I can just see the tension.  Just kiss already.”  Kris said, and Tao nudged Sehun closer to me.

                I snorted at Kris’s inability to be serious for a second and stood on the balls of my feet, craning my neck to meet my husband’s lips in an affectionate symbol of eternal love. 

                Afterwards, we headed to the hall where we were holding our reception.  It was a shame since it was such a beautiful, sunny day out with no wind but I didn’t really care as long as Sehun was there. 

                We sat at the head of the dinner table.  Our friends were sitting there, too.  Everyone else had a designated table. 

                Waiters were everywhere, getting people drinks and offering appetizers. 

                When it was time for the toast, Baekhyun and Chanyeol stood up, hand in hand. 

                “Channie, you go first since Sehun is your cousin.”  I heard him whisper and the taller boy nodded.

                They ended up splitting it into two parts.  Chanyeol said the first and Baekhyun said the second.

                “I’d like to say a toast before we eat this delicious American food to my cousin, Sehun and his handsome husband.  Honestly, Sehun-ah, I think you deserve someone like Luhan.  Even though you’re independent now with a job and a house, it wasn’t always like that.  You always needed someone who you could depend on and when I went off to college, I couldn’t be there for you.  Thank God, you found Luhan or else I don’t know where you’d be today.  Thank you, Luhan.”  Chanyeol bowed and sat down before his lover took over.

                “I’d like to thank Sehun, though, because when I first met Luhan, he looked friendly.  But, when I got to know him, he was really a distant person.  He always kept his feelings to himself and everyone in our workplace was scared of him, right Junmyeon?  It wasn’t until he met Sehun that he totally changed into a bright person.  I was taken aback by the drastic personality change but I felt myself becoming more comfortable with this Luhan even though I liked him even before then.  Thank you for melting the ice prince, Sehun-ah.  I wish you both a wonderful life together.  To Hunhan!”  He raised his glass and so did everyone else, echoing him.

                In all those years of being alone, I’d never thought I’d make and keep such good friends.  I thought the speech was absolutely perfect and as we ate, Jongin and Kyungsoo performed a wonderful ballad called “Angel”.  I hadn’t seen Jongin dance in such a long time and it was refreshing.  Kyungsoo’s voice, though.  It was gorgeous.

                Everything else went by so fast and I didn’t want it to end.  We had our first dance to Marry U by Super Junior and everyone came up to congratulate us afterwards.   Sehun and my female cousins crowded around us, wanting to dance with us.  I ended up not dancing with Sehun much at all, but it’s okay.  I have the rest of my life to dance with him.  I danced with my aunt, too.

                “I’m sure your parents are watching you two and are blessing your relationship.”  She said to me as the song ended and we parted.

                I danced with everyone, basically.  I even danced with Haneul, who kept stepping on my feet.

                Aish, does Minseok ever scold this child?  I vow to not be that kind of parent.

                When the wedding was over, everyone said their goodbyes and went back to their hotels.  Sehun and I went back to our apartment and collapsed on the bed, exhausted from the big day.

                “That was the best day of my life.”  I told him and he hugged me.

                “Mine, too, husband.”  He emphasized with a chaste kiss to my temple.

                “You ready to move back to Korea?”  I asked, looking up at him.

                “I’ve never been so ready in my life.”  

----

Author’s Note:

OTL

It’s over.

There’s just the epilogue and then it’s over.

If you don’t want to part with me after this ends, you can either read my fic, Kastrating Kai

OR

Read: This piece of crap (Or not plz don't)

OR

Read: Brain Alive (Taoris)

OR

Follow me on tumblr at: http://x-or-o-sehun.tumblr.com/

Thank you all so much.  Lol… I’ll probably have a longer A/N in the final chapter but for now… I love you all so much and I’m really thankful that such loyal people like you all exist.